Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1516 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 516101614161466150615141515151615171518152615661616 ... LastLast
Results 22,726 to 22,740 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; A bit bummed that we are not going to MVMCP this time around, wasn't in the budget this year. Still super lucky to be going and I know there will ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Re: The RT Thread Part V

A bit bummed that we are not going to MVMCP this time around, wasn't in the budget this year. Still super lucky to be going and I know there will be more than enough to keep us busy. Mostly looking forward to seeing sister for the first time in what feels like forever. She extended her program and won't be home til May now. That puts us closer together for when I start at Clearwater though.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    So were times available that you wanted? My friend had issues with Toy and something else, then had to switch up days she was planning on being in what park, missed an ADR. It was early on in the testing process.

Reminded me of years past, school, work, daycare, homework, sports practices conflicting, Baseball game or Swim Meet. Kinda what I needed a vacation from.
    I didn't have the option to choose the time I wanted for each ride. I chose the four rides I wanted and then it gave me four different itineraries to choose from. They were listed Option A, Option B, Option C, and Option D. For example, Option A had most of the Fastpass times all booked for later in the evening, while another had them scheduled more in the morning. I ended up choosing the option that I though laid the rides out in the best order so we wouldn't have to keep rushing from one end of the park all the way back to the other.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I only stayed at Pop once for a couple of days, there are not elevators anywhere at Pop is there?
    There are but a ground floor room would be more convenient.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Only 9 days of work left. Really gonna miss these animals I have gotten attached to.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Okay I had my snack, I'm ready for bed now. I have a list of things I need to do in the next two days and the more I think about it the more stuff gets added....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    A bit bummed that we are not going to MVMCP this time around, wasn't in the budget this year. Still super lucky to be going and I know there will be more than enough to keep us busy. Mostly looking forward to seeing sister for the first time in what feels like forever. She extended her program and won't be home til May now. That puts us closer together for when I start at Clearwater though.
    As nice as the Parties are I always have a tough time Paying that much, especially the cost for a family.
    Our first part was $15 each and I had an issue paying that because we already payed for being in the park that day and this was "new" for Disney and us.

So when do you move to Florida? Cool Sis gets to extend. Same job? Be nice that you can go visit her at Disney while you are in Clearwater.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Okay I had my snack, I'm ready for bed now. I have a list of things I need to do in the next two days and the more I think about it the more stuff gets added....
    Hmpf. Gotta hate that.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Only 9 days of work left. Really gonna miss these animals I have gotten attached to.
    Awe, I hate leaving them too. Sad.

I didn't have the option to choose the time I wanted for each ride. I chose the four rides I wanted and then it gave me four different itineraries to choose from. They were listed Option A, Option B, Option C, and Option D. For example, Option A had most of the Fastpass times all booked for later in the evening, while another had them scheduled more in the morning. I ended up choosing the option that I though laid the rides out in the best order so we wouldn't have to keep rushing from one end of the park all the way back to the other.
    Different platform than original I think, at least there are choices and ways to work around ADRs.

Hmpf. Gotta hate that.
    Eh it's not too bad, mostly just little stuff that individually won't take too much time but when lumped together. Laundry is the biggest thing. Thankfully I can start a load of laundry and then leave, do other stuff then come back and start another load....then repeat...

We gave up doing our annual meal at Crystal Palace to be able to do MVMCP this year. I figure eating at CP isn't seasonal, we can do that on any trip but I couldn't miss the Christmas party even though going means our trip is over since it's the last thing we do.

Okay, off to bed! See ya'll tomorrow!

We gave up doing our annual meal at Crystal Palace to be able to do MVMCP this year. I figure eating at CP isn't seasonal, we can do that on any trip but I couldn't miss the Christmas party even though going means our trip is over since it's the last thing we do.
    A very nice way to end a trip though. Festive. I've long ago given up on the Character Buffet meals. They don't impress the Foodie in me. I didn't even care for Boma this time around, they even eeeked the high end quality out of that one and they took away the Oreo BonBons out of Cape May after refurbishment. Seeing mainly Menu sit down dining in my future or at least until I have grandchildren some where deep into the future.

Okay, off to bed! See ya'll tomorrow!
    Feel better. NIght.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Are you attending the grand opening celebration?
    I sound like a noob to you but what is celebration?