It is kinda funny, December 6th is supposed to be all about FLE ribbon cutting grand opening and all anyone wants to do is go on Test Track. Irony.
Nicholas, this is from MousePlanet:
Here's a lineup so far of what we know will be on the docket for the events:
- Media preview of New Fantasyland
- Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Grand opening of New Fantasyland, including Enchanted Tales with Belle, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, Bonjour! Village Gifts, Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, and Ariel's Grotto
- Grand opening of Test Track
- Grand opening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
- What's New, What's Next presentation
- Media preview of Splitsville Luxury Lanes
and also from MousePlanet:
Of course, in typical Disney fashion, there are certain to be surprises, including something to do with an ultralight aircraft disguised as a dragon. The aircraft was recently seen being tested over Walt Disney World in the wee hours of the morning, though there have been no daytime sightings in Florida as of yet. There's also no word on how the "dragon" will be integrated into the show, or whether it will be a one-time stunt or become part of the regular entertainment for the area. The "return" of dragons to the Magic Kingdom area has been teased for a couple of weeks now.
If you or someone in your family has a smart phone he says he will be updating the schedule on his Twitter during the day. He is @MPMark on Twitter if you want to keep up on what is going to happen last minute.
Interesting Fund Raiser:
In an effort to benefit the Massachusetts Library Association (MLA) while showcasing the diverse men and women who promote library services to the state’s teens and children, the Youth Services Section of the MLA will soon begin selling the “Tattooed Youth Librarian Calendar.” The calendar can be purchased here, on MLA’s website.
OK MK 1:00AM let's do this thing!
Could not see across the road this morning when I got up it was that foggy. It is supposed to be 67 but it is really gloomy out.