Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1517 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 517101714171467150715151516151715181519152715671617 ... LastLast
Results 22,741 to 22,755 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by mkcoughlan Lucky! Tell me about it after! Well I can tell you a little bit now, Test Track is only for CM's until the 6th but you ...
  1. #22741
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    Lucky! Tell me about it after!
    Well I can tell you a little bit now, Test Track is only for CM's until the 6th but you can get to FL though soo I don't get it.

  2. #22742
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I sound like a noob to you but what is celebration?
    It is the official Grand Opening for Fantasyland Expansion. Dec. 6.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  3. #22743
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Well I can tell you a little bit now, Test Track is only for CM's until the 6th but you can get to FL though soo I don't get it.
    Test Track is still having a few hiccups so they are using the CM's as ginny pigs.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  4. #22744
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    It is kinda funny, December 6th is supposed to be all about FLE ribbon cutting grand opening and all anyone wants to do is go on Test Track. Irony.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  5. #22745
    tiggerguy's Avatar
    tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    amongst the loonies
    Posts
    17,990

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I sound like a noob to you but what is celebration?
    Celebration is the town that Disney started up

    but in this case it is an event, much like a party.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

  6. #22746
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It is the official Grand Opening for Fantasyland Expansion. Dec. 6.
    Oh yes i'll be there. Thank you!

  7. #22747
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Nicholas, this is from MousePlanet:
    Here's a lineup so far of what we know will be on the docket for the events:
    Wednesday evening:

    • Media preview of New Fantasyland
    • Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant

    Thursday:

    • Grand opening of New Fantasyland, including Enchanted Tales with Belle, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, Bonjour! Village Gifts, Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, and Ariel's Grotto
    • Grand opening of Test Track
    • Grand opening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow

    Friday morning:

    • What's New, What's Next presentation
    • Media preview of Splitsville Luxury Lanes


    and also from MousePlanet:
    Of course, in typical Disney fashion, there are certain to be surprises, including something to do with an ultralight aircraft disguised as a dragon. The aircraft was recently seen being tested over Walt Disney World in the wee hours of the morning, though there have been no daytime sightings in Florida as of yet. There's also no word on how the "dragon" will be integrated into the show, or whether it will be a one-time stunt or become part of the regular entertainment for the area. The "return" of dragons to the Magic Kingdom area has been teased for a couple of weeks now.


    If you or someone in your family has a smart phone he says he will be updating the schedule on his Twitter during the day. He is @MPMark on Twitter if you want to keep up on what is going to happen last minute.

    Have fun!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  8. #22748
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Test Track is still having a few hiccups so they are using the CM's as ginny pigs.
    Yeah when you walk by Test Track none is screeming, and i'm thinking should they not be haveing a good time?

  9. #22749
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Nicholas, this is from MousePlanet:
    Here's a lineup so far of what we know will be on the docket for the events:

    Wednesday evening:

    • Media preview of New Fantasyland
    • Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant

    Thursday:

    • Grand opening of New Fantasyland, including Enchanted Tales with Belle, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, Bonjour! Village Gifts, Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, and Ariel's Grotto
    • Grand opening of Test Track
    • Grand opening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow

    Friday morning:

    • What's New, What's Next presentation
    • Media preview of Splitsville Luxury Lanes


    and also from MousePlanet:
    Of course, in typical Disney fashion, there are certain to be surprises, including something to do with an ultralight aircraft disguised as a dragon. The aircraft was recently seen being tested over Walt Disney World in the wee hours of the morning, though there have been no daytime sightings in Florida as of yet. There's also no word on how the "dragon" will be integrated into the show, or whether it will be a one-time stunt or become part of the regular entertainment for the area. The "return" of dragons to the Magic Kingdom area has been teased for a couple of weeks now.


    If you or someone in your family has a smart phone he says he will be updating the schedule on his Twitter during the day. He is @MPMark on Twitter if you want to keep up on what is going to happen last minute.

    Have fun!
    Thank you so much! I think I will be keeping up to date. Again thank you!!

  10. #22750
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Interesting Fund Raiser:

    In an effort to benefit the Massachusetts Library Association (MLA) while showcasing the diverse men and women who promote library services to the state’s teens and children, the Youth Services Section of the MLA will soon begin selling the “Tattooed Youth Librarian Calendar.” The calendar can be purchased here, on MLA’s website.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  11. #22751
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It is kinda funny, December 6th is supposed to be all about FLE ribbon cutting grand opening and all anyone wants to do is go on Test Track. Irony.
    well see the thing is I have done everything there is to do with FL and nothing to do with Test Track.

  12. #22752
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Celebration is the town that Disney started up

    but in this case it is an event, much like a party.
    Right, that's what I thought. Celebration's is a Disney thing again!?!?!?!?

  13. #22753
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Yeah when you walk by Test Track none is screeming, and i'm thinking should they not be haveing a good time?
    From what I've seen, my son has lots of pictures, there is like a huge bay of touch screen computers where you set up your car before the ride. Then you use the card for the ride experience, then you also use the card afterwards. Can't wait to hear what you think of the new Test Track.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  14. #22754
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    OK MK 1:00AM let's do this thing!

  15. #22755
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,296

    Re: The RT Thread Part V

    Could not see across the road this morning when I got up it was that foggy. It is supposed to be 67 but it is really gloomy out.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Similar Threads

  1. First post in thread not being displayed correctly
    By doconeill in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 05:45 PM
  2. Videos from The Adventurer's Club! Share your experiences...
    By Jaxum in forum Trip Reports & Member Reviews
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:43 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 12:56 PM
  4. Emails from thread replies
    By MandaBella in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 09:55 PM
  5. WDW Trip - Nov 6-14 POFQ (Part 1)
    By mattlori in forum Trip Reports & Member Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 11:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •