Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1524 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 524102414241474151415221523152415251526153415741624 ... LastLast
Results 22,846 to 22,860 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Good afternoon!...
    Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Good afternoon!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Have any Clue as to which episode it is?

Is it this one with 2 parts?
    Season 10, Episode 3
    Aired: December 3, 2012
    Zdroj Family, Part 1

Part 1 of 2. The team travels to Texas to help the family of a volunteer firefighter who lost their house to a wildfire.
    That be it matey
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Chicago police officer shoots off-leash, 7 month puppy (twice) in front of horrified owner.

Police officer then returns gun to holster and continues to write parking ticket. 90 minutes later 2 police officers come to the house and inquire why owners contacted media.

Three days later police return to home and write another ticket for puppy being off leash.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 12-05-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

So how was the meet up with the gang of fans?
    Amazing. You will hear about in my TR once I start writing it.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

I love to ski. Never heard of a ski camp. Is it a sleep away camp, want to hear more.

Vacation Camp 2012/13 its not sleepover and the reason im doing it is because i want to compete in a compitition but this year we wont be going up to ski where i usually ski for christmas vacation and i need to train.
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

So today this 8th grader set the boys bathroom on fire, not sure if it was on purpose or not but i was stuck outside for an hour and a half in my gym clothes!
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    So today this 8th grader set the boys bathroom on fire, not sure if it was on purpose or not but i was stuck outside for an hour and a half in my gym clothes!
    Stupid is as stupid does. When my son was in 7th grade one of his classmates sent an email threat to a teacher (stupid didn't know they could trace the IP address.) and followed it up with a bomb threat to the school.

My sons Junior year in high school a kid set off a pipe bomb successfully. Evacuated students and staff and ran them all to another town facility. They would not tell students anything, around 1300 people in one room just staring at each other, they could hear helicopters and sirens but knew nothing. They had to leave everything behind, coats, backpacks, purses. Fortunately my son had his cell in his pocket, a no no in those days and his car keys in his pocket. Staff knew nothing either. I was watching it all unfold as the news stations broke into TV program to follow the stampede of students running from the build, traffic copters caught it all live.

I started updating my son via text messages and staff allowed him to do it because he was their only timely source of information. When I told him the superintendent was holding a press conference and would dismiss kids in alphabetical order, one at a time he said his news traveled quickly. By the time management arrived to the building, staff had kids in groups by A, B, C, D etc., and management was dumbfounded. lol They eventually brought in buses and sent them all home. About half the class had driven and didn't have car keys or house keys.
    Son was shuttling friends for hours back and forth the 15 miles to school once they got house keys and sets of keys to claim their cars. As for the kid, he had argued with his Dad, wanted to drop out and get his GED, Dad said no. He got his wish, expelled. Went onto Community College, high honors.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Vacation Camp 2012/13 its not sleepover and the reason im doing it is because i want to compete in a compitition but this year we wont be going up to ski where i usually ski for christmas vacation and i need to train.
    I would love this. I'd like a Freaky Friday moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Amazing. You will hear about in my TR once I start writing it.
    I'll be waiting!

Splitsville

Stupid is as stupid does. When my son was in 7th grade one of his classmates sent an email threat to a teacher (stupid didn't know they could trace the IP address.) and followed it up with a bomb threat to the school.

My sons Junior year in high school a kid set off a pipe bomb successfully. Evacuated students and staff and ran them all to another town facility. They would not tell students anything, around 1300 people in one room just staring at each other, they could hear helicopters and sirens but knew nothing. They had to leave everything behind, coats, backpacks, purses. Fortunately my son had his cell in his pocket, a no no in those days and his car keys in his pocket. Staff knew nothing either. I was watching it all unfold as the news stations broke into TV program to follow the stampede of students running from the build, traffic copters caught it all live.

I started updating my son via text messages and staff allowed him to do it because he was their only timely source of information. When I told him the superintendent was holding a press conference and would dismiss kids in alphabetical order, one at a time he said his news traveled quickly. By the time management arrived to the building, staff had kids in groups by A, B, C, D etc., and management was dumbfounded. lol They eventually brought in buses and sent them all home. About half the class had driven and didn't have car keys or house keys.
    Son was shuttling friends for hours back and forth the 15 miles to school once they got house keys and sets of keys to claim their cars. As for the kid, he had argued with his Dad, wanted to drop out and get his GED, Dad said no. He got his wish, expelled. Went onto Community College, high honors.
    Some people are just plain idiots and they only think of themselves, last year this girl in 7th grade (now eighth) wrote bomb threat and left it in the card catalog in the library, school evacuted when it was SNOWING and we had to walk 1/2 a mile down the street to the much smaller elementry school made to fit 700 people where we fit 1,470 people along with the 700 people who were allready there, turns out it was all a joke. Another time when i was in 3rd grade this high school kid came into the school and went into the bathroom in my hall, nobody saw him and he started smoking, he then burnt down the bathroom we had to leave the school for 3 hours because they didnt want to send a connect-ed call to the parents, the high school kid was mad at his little brother so this was his way to get back at him.

-Walt Disney

Some people are just plain idiots and they only think of themselves, last year this girl in 7th grade (now eighth) wrote bomb threat and left it in the card catalog in the library, school evacuted when it was SNOWING and we had to walk 1/2 a mile down the street to the much smaller elementry school made to fit 700 people where we fit 1,470 people along with the 700 people who were allready there, turns out it was all a joke. Another time when i was in 3rd grade this high school kid came into the school and went into the bathroom in my hall, nobody saw him and he started smoking, he then burnt down the bathroom we had to leave the school for 3 hours because they didnt want to send a connect-ed call to the parents, the high school kid was mad at his little brother so this was his way to get back at him.
    Yep, in two different school systems a day apart, bomb threats were sent to those high schools and students sent home in November. Back in the old days, when I was in school, we had to contend with streakers. lol

Was ready for Chat and remembered it was Wednesday. Pushing this week I am.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Was ready for Chat and remembered it was Wednesday. Pushing this week I am.
    that was me last week
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Sacrilege