Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1527 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 527102714271477151715251526152715281529153715771627 ... LastLast
Results 22,891 to 22,905 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs I am eating too much sugar right now. But these cherry sours are amazing. I love, love, love sour cherry balls....
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I am eating too much sugar right now. But these cherry sours are amazing.
    I love, love, love sour cherry balls.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    The photopass stuff is just crazy expensive anymore.
    Photopass is crazy expensive. Annoying.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    LOL she's not a baby but she is plenty of other things...hahaha
    And at 12. Ick.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Listening to this girl go on and on about how the world is going to end in 14 days... Wow.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Well you got most of it right. Yesterday the special media peeps took over FLE by invitation only. Today after the festivities of the grand opening were over and food at BoG they all shifted over to Epcot for an
    invite only of Test Track.

Tomorrows media event is all about what is coming up. I'm hoping Cars and Villain-land. And yes I am with you, I hate when sections of the park get closed off for others or like last night, closed park at 7 for media. I understand the corporate logic but I don't like it.
    Our dinner was late last night so we were one of the last people out of the park and I saw some of the people that was apart it getting lead out by another CM with a lightsaber looking thing because I guess they can't get out of thier own park that they work to keep going. But Test Track was still going so they might still be passed out on the florr in MS.

I love, love, love sour cherry balls.
    Mmmmmmmm, so do I.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Listening to this girl go on and on about how the world is going to end in 14 days... Wow.
    Where? On your radio? But if it's something I can find on here then can you link me to it because I like to laguh at that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Isn't it amazing how malleable some people are? Shut up already, lol. They get so s**ked into theories and can't think for themselves beyond what is being spoken. Drives me nuts. I guess that is why there is so many cults. This World ending one is kinda funny. If the World implodes we wouldn't be here to worry about it.

mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Well you got most of it right. Yesterday the special media peeps took over FLE by invitation only. Today after the festivities of the grand opening were over and food at BoG they all shifted over to Epcot for an invite only of Test Track.

Tomorrows media event is all about what is coming up. I'm hoping Cars and Villain-land. And yes I am with you, I hate when sections of the park get closed off for others or like last night, closed park at 7 for media. I understand the corporate logic but I don't like it.
    Maybe i'll become a special media peep....
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I believe I have everything completed for now. I think I will go to Hobby Lobby for a bit. I need to design an ugly sweatshirt for my son's Christmas party.

Ok so the kid who set the fire in the eigth grade boys bathroom at my school apparently came from Bangladesh, then moved to a town close by to where i live, he did something to get expelled there, he moves to my school and goes in the bathroom in the middle of 6th period, takes a match, lights it, stuffs it up the electric paper towel machine, he then leaves the bathroom, black smoke fills the bathroom and leaks out into the hall, some girl notices it, gets a teacher, the teacher goes into the bathroom and lights start shattering, he gets out right in time and pulls the fire alarm, as this all happens one of our vice principal's is walking by, grabs his walki-talki and repeats in mono-tone, THIS SCHOOL IS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EMERGENCY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET OUT! over and over until everyones out. Kids were coughing and almost the whole school was filled with this black smoke, today cleaning people came and cleaned out everyones lockers, yesterday they were duck taped shut. The kid is expelled from all schools now because he caused trouble at two schools now, he has to get homeschooled after hes out of juvy. stupid stupid stupid....
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

-Walt Disney

And at 12. Ick.
    just think what she will be like in High School....
    nicholas likes this.

-Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Got our Christmas tree today!!

nicholas and mkcoughlan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    Ok so the kid who set the fire in the eigth grade boys bathroom at my school apparently came from Bangladesh, then moved to a town close by to where i live, he did something to get expelled there, he moves to my school and goes in the bathroom in the middle of 6th period, takes a match, lights it, stuffs it up the electric paper towel machine, he then leaves the bathroom, black smoke fills the bathroom and leaks out into the hall, some girl notices it, gets a teacher, the teacher goes into the bathroom and lights start shattering, he gets out right in time and pulls the fire alarm, as this all happens one of our vice principal's is walking by, grabs his walki-talki and repeats in mono-tone, THIS SCHOOL IS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EMERGENCY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET OUT! over and over until everyones out. Kids were coughing and almost the whole school was filled with this black smoke, today cleaning people came and cleaned out everyones lockers, yesterday they were duck taped shut. The kid is expelled from all schools now because he caused trouble at two schools now, he has to get homeschooled after hes out of juvy. stupid stupid stupid....
    Sounds like a CSI episode. Real good Principal who was very diligent. Wonder how this kid got her from Bangladesh, with family or adopted. While in the last few years that country has come a long ways it was beyond horrid before. Now so many from Burma being refuges there. It is like an unfinished novel, I want the flash back to see how such a young kid could be that messed up.

In IL if they are expelled they are expelled from all the schools, can't just transfer but the state has to educate them elsewhere. I believe the maximum is 6 months, maybe a year to expell before schools must put them back into some type of special ed for behavioral disorders. And likely would have been brought to Juvy from being arrested here also. What a waste of a young life, fortunate he didn't take anyone else s life.