Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1534 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 534103414341484152415321533153415351536154415841634 ... LastLast
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Grrr....a while ago a doctor misdiagnosed my knee pain for overuse, then i went back and it was because i have flat feet and said it would fix itself with ...
    mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Grrr....a while ago a doctor misdiagnosed my knee pain for overuse, then i went back and it was because i have flat feet and said it would fix itself with inserts (it didnt) and then i went back it was patella femoral syndrome, now they are telling me its a meniscus tear! this really agrivates me because ive been dealing with this pain for about 2 years (locking, shooting pain up the knee when bending/straighting, shooting pain with walking, popping, etc.), if they had correctly diagnosed it in the first place i would be fine by now and recovery time wouldnt be that long, but they refused to do an MRI (which my physical theripist reccomended) and now my knee is really messed up. this is great...
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    It's simple, they just don't go to Disney World as much.
    exactly! and THEY say I shouldnt take the time off of school
    nicholas likes this.
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

-Walt Disney

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    Grrr....a while ago a doctor misdiagnosed my knee pain for overuse, then i went back and it was because i have flat feet and said it would fix itself with inserts (it didnt) and then i went back it was patella femoral syndrome, now they are telling me its a meniscus tear! this really agrivates me because ive been dealing with this pain for about 2 years (locking, shooting pain up the knee when bending/straighting, shooting pain with walking, popping, etc.), if they had correctly diagnosed it in the first place i would be fine by now and recovery time wouldnt be that long, but they refused to do an MRI (which my physical theripist reccomended) and now my knee is really messed up. this is great...
    Well that's just odd, I have never heard of anyone with that kind of problem but there is a 1st time for everything. But I hope you get better!

exactly! and THEY say I shouldnt take the time off of school
    They say that because they just don't like the fact that you get to go and they can't.

Yayy!!!! tommorow im seeing the Christmas Carol play as a school trip!!! its said to be really good!

-Walt Disney

Yayy!!!! tommorow im seeing the Christmas Carol play as a school trip!!! its said to be really good!
    And they would be right.

I'M NOT A DIRECTIONER OR A BELIEBER, I'M A HUMAN BEING!!

Sorry if your belieber/directioner, I was just doing that to be silly.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Evening all! Sorry I haven't posted much, the WiFi here on property is pretty slow, that and the cord to charge my laptop has decided to stop working :-/ Tomorrow is our last day :-( Hopefully this rain that has rolled in goes away by then.
    nicholas likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

So sorry.

Did you get a new Doctor?

Meniscus tears are a pretty easy fix these days. Hopefully they can do arthroscopic surgery and clear it up.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Evening all! Sorry I haven't posted much, the WiFi here on property is pretty slow, that and the cord to charge my laptop has decided to stop working :-/ Tomorrow is our last day :-( Hopefully this rain that has rolled in goes away by then.
    Yeah, I liked having the ability to use my computer but it was painfully slow. Hope you are having fun and it is dry tomorrow. Hope your leg is holding up.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

i'm not a directioner or a belieber, i'm a human being!!

Sorry if your belieber/directioner, i was just doing that to be silly.
    {{{hugs}}}
    nicholas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I am thinking that climbing in a hole and hiding may be the best thing to do. Tired of voicing my opinion only to be told I shouldn't voice my opinion because it makes others look bad. Really well maybe if they acted nicely and correctly they wouldn't look bad when it was pointed out to them.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Pick out spot on rug and stare.

Holy cow Lou Mongello is online.
    Yeah, it is a relatively new thing. He is just re-posting articles and information from the blog portion of the sight to the forums portion of the sight.

So today we had a little pre-quiz in geography on the himalayas, i was the only one who got one of the questions right and guess what it was, what is the mythical creature that people believe inhabits the himalayas, well i thought back to what else, Disney and thought of Exoedition Everest, Mt. Everest is in the himalayas, which i knew and the theme of the ride is based off of a Yeti, EXTRA BONUS POINTS! for me i got a 110 on that pre-quiz, idk why my teacher grades them but they bring a lot of peoples grades down because we havent even started the unit yet but still!!! Yipee...but im still suprised nobody else knew that.
    See it pays to leave school and go to Disney! A different venue of information. One year when I had pulled my DS out for 2 weeks the teacher assigned him for his homework to see Hall of Presidents and American show at Epcot and write a page report on each. It was a cool assignment that was pulled off at night in our hotel room.

In 8th grade he was in his 3rd year of Spanish and that teacher assigned him to pull and free Disney literature they had in Spanish. It almost became a game with him. CM's were so helpful as he asked for hotel info, menus, park maps, time tables, etc.