Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1546 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 546104614461496153615441545154615471548155615961646 ... LastLast
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe I want even more now. I want so bad now too Originally Posted by HauntedGabe In the two and a half years that Harry Potter has ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I want even more now.

I want so bad now too
    In the two and a half years that Harry Potter has been opened Universal sold has now sold 5 Million Butter Beers.

Wooba.
    I can see why. Butter beers are so good

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

WOOT WOOT WOOT GAE!

​and don't trip.
    Thank you very much! I can't believe it is "over!" Now What.....
    nicholas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    it is still a bit early to have senioritis, you still have to keep grades up or you will not graduate, I have seen it happen.

No one in my class ever played on their cell phone... wait... they were not invented yet

And we did papers without Google and Wikipedia! We actually had to look at books.

Hope Gae enjoyed her graduation. Seems she has been working towards Dr. Gae about as long as I've known her. So proud of her.

I started Fall of 2007. My DD asked what I did before then and honestly, I have no idea! I have major changes to do to my classes and then some house cleaning. I have some books to read but I will eventually work on my dyslexia certification. Can't stop learning!

I was going to go into work this morning. Maybe this afternoon.... or not at all. Love break time.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post

I can see why. Butter beers are so good
    Did you have a LeFou Brew on your trip. I've gotta say I am curious about the combination of frozen apple juice, marshmallow and passion fruit mango foam. That is a lot of ingredients in that brew.

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Thank you very much! I can't believe it is "over!" Now What.....
    So proud of you. Did any of the family see you walk!

Now you can concentrate on paying off those student loans and putting 4 children through college. Joy Joy!

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

And we did papers without Google and Wikipedia! We actually had to look at books.
    I wonder when the practice of using paper books will end. Our public library has less and less paper books all the time. Order more digital books all the time, the demand is higher. We don't have hard covered encyclopedias any longer in school media center or public library. Our elementary district when adopting new curriculum is only looking at text that is also available for tablets. Their goal is to have virtual textbooks in the future.

When my DD has reading assignments she listens to them verses reading them, she processes better and she takes notes as she is listening. She said it is almost like listening to a lecture and taking notes. My feeling is that hard cover books and research through paper media is soon going to be a nostalgic tour of history.

I started Fall of 2007. My DD asked what I did before then and honestly, I have no idea! I have major changes to do to my classes and then some house cleaning. I have some books to read but I will eventually work on my dyslexia certification. Can't stop learning!
    2007, well that IS how long I've known you. You had 2 kids and two toddlers.

Thinking the dyslexia cert will be far less cumbersome to you. You have a pretty darn good handle on it already.

I was going to go into work this morning. Maybe this afternoon.... or not at all. Love break time.
    My DD has her worst and last final tonight for 3 hours, 7-10pm. Who does math testing at that hour?
    She is a bit nervous, there has been two armed robberies of students in that area in a week. Is your DD on break yet?

The other night she was coming home at 9pm and was stopped by two men, mormons, trying to witness to her.
    Freaked her out given the hour. I told her nothing says Merry Christmas more than pepper spraying to Mormons.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Did you have a LeFou Brew on your trip. I've gotta say I am curious about the combination of frozen apple juice, marshmallow and passion fruit mango foam. That is a lot of ingredients in that brew.
    I did. Dad would not let me get it
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    it is still a bit early to have senioritis, you still have to keep grades up or you will not graduate, I have seen it happen.

No one in my class ever played on their cell phone... wait... they were not invented yet
    I have 5 A's and 1 D+. Exams start the week after I get back so my D will finally go up a little ( it's in my hardest class). Then after exams I have about 2 1/2 months before I start internships.

So proud of you. Did any of the family see you walk!

Now you can concentrate on paying off those student loans and putting 4 children through college. Joy Joy!
    All but my oldest boy - he had all region band that he went to. He can always watch the DVD (that I need to order). I figured the band would make more of a difference to him personally. He says he will get two doctorates anyway. Got to do one better than MOM!
    My mom, stepdad and uncle also went. I was a bit surprised my uncle wanted to come but glad he did.

My DD has her worst and last final tonight for 3 hours, 7-10pm. Who does math testing at that hour?
    She is a bit nervous, there has been two armed robberies of students in that area in a week. Is your DD on break yet?

The other night she was coming home at 9pm and was stopped by two men, mormons, trying to witness to her.
    Freaked her out given the hour. I told her nothing says Merry Christmas more than pepper spraying to Mormons.
    DD is "home." She came home on Thursday so we could go back up to Lubbock on Friday. Back home on Saturday and she went to boyfriend's house on Sunday. She will be back on Wednesday.

Scary about the robberies. There have been some weird ones here. I think people just being desperate.

Nice day- slept until nearly 11, got into work and have worked for two hours. Thinking about going home! Could use a nap- or go to the grocery store- or possibly BOTH!

All but my oldest boy - he had all region band that he went to. He can always watch the DVD (that I need to order). I figured the band would make more of a difference to him personally. He says he will get two doctorates anyway. Got to do one better than MOM!
    My mom, stepdad and uncle also went. I was a bit surprised my uncle wanted to come but glad he did.
    Yay! Glad you had so many cheering you on, I was thinking of you all day. Uncle what a bonus, when you least expect it someone else is cheering you on from behind the scenes.