Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1566 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 566106614661516155615641565156615671568157616161666 ... LastLast
Results 23,476 to 23,490 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs I only say things like that to guys. Just because I can. No worries. We probably deserve it, anyway...!...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I only say things like that to guys. Just because I can.

No worries. We probably deserve it, anyway...!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I finished my internship at the zoo last week. It was a fantastic experience. By the end of it, I had my own harbor seal, gray seal, and dolphin that I was allowed to hold my own training sessions with. Miss them already- yep, I got pretty attached to all of 'em. Got some awesome pictures that I can look back on though! Maybe I'll post a few here.

I'm Clearwater bound on Jan 8th, which is coming up really quick. I really need to get started on getting my stuff together to go. Blah. Have a book report and some other homework assignments I need to get done before my first day there too....Need to get motivated to tackle those. One of them is an 8 pg otter presentation I need to memorize...oy.

We had a FANTASTIC Christmas here. Was hard to get into the holiday spirit 'cause it was the first Christmas that sister wasn't going to be able to join us since she is away on her CP. The whole family was pretty bummed about it and just really not looking forward to Christmas like we usually do. Well, Christmas eve we had the best surprise ever as we stopped over to my grandpa's and found her waiting under the tree for us!!! Lots of tears and a crazy reaction from all of us. Turned out to be the best Christmas ever. Somehow Disney overlooked her on the schedule and didn't schedule her for Christmas eve OR Christmas day! She might just be the first CP in Disney history who was lucky enough to do that.....lol. Felt super, super blessed to have her home. It was a short trip home for her because she had to fly back on the 26th but totally worth it.
    VERY awesome-cool stuff, Amanda!!!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

My family always does pizza and poker over at my Grandpa's on NYE. Looking forward to it.
    Fun!

My pops birthday is Jan. 1st and he always roasts ducks. SOOOOO good!
    He turns 80 on this b-day, and unfortunately I have to work 10a-6p, so I will miss some of it, but I'll head on over after work. All good...as long as they save me some DUCK (sorry Donald! )...!
    ~ you know who

Our latest Disney trip was great. We got home on the 15th. I'll have to see if I have time to make some sort of trip report in the next few days/weeks.
    So glad to hear the trip was great!

We have a June DCL/WDW trip booked. Here's hopin' we can actually come up with the $$$ to make it happen...!
    ~ you know who

Anything new & exciting been going on with anyone else?
    Not much, really. Just the same ol', same ol' for now. Hopefully something exciting career-wise in the not-too-distant future, though...prayers being said and fingers crossed...!
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Current wait times: Space Mountain 150mins, Buzz Lightyear 130mins, Under the Sea 120mins, Pooh 110mins, Dumbo 100mins, Peter Pan 100mins, Jungle Cruise 95mins, Big Thunder 90mins, Barnstormer 80mins.

And yet, I still wish we were there...
    ~ you know who

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Anything new & exciting been going on with anyone else?
    Not so much here, but even if you don't have time for TR, I'd love to hear the tidbits of your trip!

And empty your PM box!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    And yet, I still wish we were there...
    Yep. I guess I'd be rather standing in a two hour line than being here in 23 degree weather.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Congrats!!!

No, we're probably just gonna' hang out at the casa. But, New Years day we'll be headin' over to my mom and pops to celebrate pops 80th birthday! He turns with the years and we always go there on NYD to have roast duck and celebrate his b-day, but, at 80, this ones kinda' extra special. My parents are crazy-cool to this day...sometimes when I drive by their house on my way to work, they're out in the yard weed eating and mowing and stuff...!

How about you guys...have any plans for NYE?
    I think my DH and I have gone out on NYE once in 15 years to dinner and a movie. It is so nutty out, we rather just stay in, eat a bunch of food we normally don't and stay away from the crazy folk.

Fun!

My pops birthday is Jan. 1st and he always roasts ducks. SOOOOO good!
    He turns 80 on this b-day, and unfortunately I have to work 10a-6p, so I will miss some of it, but I'll head on over after work. All good...as long as they save me some DUCK (sorry Donald! )...!
    We just went to my kids Fake Grandma's 80th Birthday last weekend. A milestone. Her hubby past a year ago and she is still very funny and spry. During the War she was on the Woman's baseball team that replaced the mens baseball during the War. The made a movie about it several years ago and they did cast someone to be her in the movie and she was invited along with her team mates to the opening. Way cool. Happy Birthday to your Pops.

VERY awesome-cool stuff, Amanda!!!
    That had to be the best surprise ever. My DS when he did his 2007-8 CP actually had Christmas and Christmas Eve off too because his position was closed for those two days, not the day after though so he stayed put. What a great break for your sis!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

So glad to hear the trip was great!

We have a June DCL/WDW trip booked. Here's hopin' we can actually come up with the $$$ to make it happen...!
    That's awesome news!! Hope it works out for you!!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Not so much here, but even if you don't have time for TR, I'd love to hear the tidbits of your trip!

And empty your PM box!
    Yeah, I figured if I don't get a whole report done I could at least write some stuff about my thoughts on FLE, Test Track, food, and a few other things I noticed.

And going to empty PM box now.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Today has been a very productive day. I had a retreat team meeting ans we got a lot done... we choice our theme, made our shirt design, also our banner design, choose some games to play on the first night and made a jump rope out of twizzlers ( it actually worked).
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

my boss told me today I could take the rest of the year off!!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator