Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1578 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 57810781478152815681576157715781579158015881628 ... LastLast
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; I think I am going to attempt to sleep and hopefully sleep all night! Wish me luck!...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Re: The RT Thread Part V

I think I am going to attempt to sleep and hopefully sleep all night! Wish me luck!
    nicholas likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    They are such a dirty team. I'm not a fan. Greenbay is at least just a rivalry.
    Soo the Vikings are more then a rivalry to you or what?

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I think I am going to attempt to sleep and hopefully sleep all night! Wish me luck!
    Good luck!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Good luck to you and drive safely!
    Thanks! I love long car rides...but I'm always in the passenger seat. We'll see how I feel about them after driving all of it myself.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    How cool! Hope it was a blast!

We just celebrated my pops 80th on Jan. 1...wow, feeling a bit ooooold right now...!
    It turned out great. He was so surprised and had a blast. Even at 75 he still loves to dance- as soon as he walked in the door we had the DJ play the song "Start me Up" (kind of my grandpa's own theme song), and he hammed it up and danced to the whole thing in front of the crowd! He sure is a fun old guy.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Once I get to Clearwater, I have a day of orientation and then a week off until I actually start working. Thinking that week will be a good time to keep my mind busy by writing my trip report. Feel like there was so much new/changed stuff this trip that I should write about.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Howdy gang!

Meant to stay on a bit longer last night, but I was pretty wiped, so I kinda' conked.

Here at Domain bs doin' an open-close, which is only 12p-6p, thankfully.

I'm sooo outta' the loop. Didn't realize the Bridal thing was a 2-day deal, so the girls are back at it again today.
    Yesterday, oldest DD won 2 free cooking lessons. She already cooks great, but she was excited and it sounds like fun!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    looks like i am not getting the accent , but some other one
    will find out which of the othr 2 looked at on monday
    Kinda' a bummer, but I'm sure either of the others will be just fine too.
    Are they both Accents, as well?
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Thanks. I will be more excited once I am actually there. The days leading up and the first part of the drive down usually leave me a bit homesick. Yes, I'm driving. Nate also. We'll be in separate cars though. He wants to work on a golf course and eventually manage one. So it seems that both of us will have more opportunity job-wise down there. Goal is to hopefully stay put down there as long as all works out.

We'll stop Tuesday night in northern Georgia and stay with my best friend who moved there after her wedding this past fall. Will be fun to see her place and hang out. Then we'll drive down to Disney on Wednesday and stay with my sister. She has off-property housing now that she extended her program, so she's able to have overnight guests. Thursday morning we'll get up and go to the CM store behind MK where we'll be able to pick up dishes, silverware, and a few other household items we'll need since they're so cheap there. Then we'll finish the drive over to Clearwater.
    And WOW! The next big adventure begins for you two! How COOL!!!
    All the best to you both!
    ~ you know who

It turned out great. He was so surprised and had a blast. Even at 75 he still loves to dance- as soon as he walked in the door we had the DJ play the song "Start me Up" (kind of my grandpa's own theme song), and he hammed it up and danced to the whole thing in front of the crowd! He sure is a fun old guy.
    Awesome! How funny-cool is all that?!

My folks are still like flippin' Energizer Bunnies, too!
    They still go dancing and sing in a Czech choir, are always busy with something and stay physically active in other ways. I drive by their house on my way to work and they are quite often out in the yard together mowing or weed eating or whatever.
    Even their friends make comments about how they just don't seem even close to as "old" as they really are...!
    ~ you know who

Once I get to Clearwater, I have a day of orientation and then a week off until I actually start working. Thinking that week will be a good time to keep my mind busy by writing my trip report. Feel like there was so much new/changed stuff this trip that I should write about.
    Lookin' forward to the TR and your thoughts, Amanda!
    ~ you know who

mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

I havent been on here since Christmas wow, so long ago. Ive been very busy, I went to ski camp, then skiing with my family, then my dad had surgery, and i had my birthday (yay im 13 now!) i had to do a HUGE science fair project, i had physical therepy EVERY day after school this past week for my knee, i had a lacrosse tournement yesterday, phew, and thats not all of it. Well anyways hi everyone!
    nicholas likes this.
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Kinda' a bummer, but I'm sure either of the others will be just fine too.
    Are they both Accents, as well?
    a 2003 elantra and a 2001 focus zx3
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mkcoughlan View Post
    I havent been on here since Christmas wow, so long ago. Ive been very busy, I went to ski camp, then skiing with my family, then my dad had surgery, and i had my birthday (yay im 13 now!) i had to do a HUGE science fair project, i had physical therepy EVERY day after school this past week for my knee, i had a lacrosse tournement yesterday, phew, and thats not all of it. Well anyways hi everyone!
    I hate to say it but the thing with your knee sounds really bad, so how did the Dr. let you go for a
    lacrosse tournement? Oh and happy birthday!
    Last edited by nicholas; 01-06-2013 at 06:58 PM.

WARNING: This is a angry post, if you don't like angry post then get the heck out!

I don't like posting my TR because sometimes I get to the end and I click something worng, or I just want to put a [deleted] SMILIE! and I lose the whole [deleted] thing... Whatever i'm going to go play Planetside 2 to make me feel better. You can all find me on Auraxis.
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 01-06-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: toning it down