Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1612 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 61211121512156216021610161116121613161416221662 ... LastLast
Results 24,166 to 24,180 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Evening everyone! Gonna snow tonight, good thing im off in the morrow!!...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Evening everyone! Gonna snow tonight, good thing im off in the morrow!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

We had snow two days in a row, for the most part that has been it for us so far this year but it was slippy as all heck today because the salt trucks and plows forgot how to do these tasks and just didn't.

Auto collision repair shops the only ones amused.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

It was sunny and 81 here today. 75 right now.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Right now it is snowing and only 20* outside in Wappingers Falls, NY
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Does anyone know if they started wearing the jeans at Splash Mountain again? I heard a rumor that after toontown fair closed they resumed the denim jeans as part of the outfit for Splash Mountain and TSI/CBJ

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Does anyone know if they started wearing the jeans at Splash Mountain again? I heard a rumor that after toontown fair closed they resumed the denim jeans as part of the outfit for Splash Mountain and TSI/CBJ
    Possible for a while they could have had jeans. This is from Nov 5, 2012 We do have a seasonal CM that works Frontierland, maybe he will know what happened with the jeans.

Just noticed the beard on the CM. Still have not seen too many of those.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 01-25-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: bad sentence, wooba

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

OMG thats right..... they allow facial hair now.... lol theres a change that i wont be able to get used to

And when did they add the canvas shade thing in the station?

They wore jeans a long time ago, i heard a rumor they brought them back. I didnt think they had though

And when did they add the canvas shade thing in the station?
    It isn't a shade. It is a canvas to protect guests from the falling facade. A chunk started falling in the late fall into the loading area, and then more slid off the cast back stage area. They were able to keep the ride open somehow with the tarps up. Much like the nets that are all over the place under the Tree at Animal Kingdom after a branch fell from the Tree, they put nets up so the paths to Bug could reopen.

This happened Mid April and the nets remain.

Wow......a part of my history is falling apart . BTW who is the seasonal Splash CM you spoke of? Did he work there between 2004 and 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    it was sunny and 81 here today. 75 right now.

​stifle!!!

Wow......a part of my history is falling apart . BTW who is the seasonal Splash CM you spoke of? Did he work there between 2004 and 2008?
    Yes.

Also putting up the nets and other safety apparatus are eyesores and makes my head hurt.

It also reminds me of when a blade fell off the big windmill on Tom Sawyers Island, directly across from the smoking area in frontierland