Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1613 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 61311131513156316031611161216131614161516231663 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Good ole days, how i miss them. But I will see all of it again later this year!!...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Good ole days, how i miss them. But I will see all of it again later this year!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Also putting up the nets and other safety apparatus are eyesores and makes my head hurt.
    The tree is an eye sore and surprised they have not fixed the tree or maybe like Yeti isn't fixable. The tarps to safeguard guests, CM and attraction dumbfounds me. Surprised that was enough for OSHA. Splash is just rotting, somewhere I just saw pictures of water drained, holes all over the place, what looked like drain covers rotting off the sides of flumes, holes in flumes.

Think that is bad you ought to see the pictures of Norway's Maelstrom. Gag.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Has anyone in here ever stayed at the Vistana Sheraton near WDW property?? Or even seen it? Thats where i am staying in September!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Splash is due for an extensive rehab. It needs an overhaul, Like they did with Space a few years ago.

How is BTMRR?? Is that falling apart too??

Thunder was rehab'd last year and was down when I was there. They put in new track and are now putting in interactive queue, not sure why they didn't do that when it was down for months? Any how now you will be able to blow up things on the mountain from the queue. They painted the mountain too and she looks pretty. The falling rock feature will not ever return from what I've been told.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

OMG thats right..... they allow facial hair now.... lol theres a change that i wont be able to get used to
    Take a moment to go look at StoryBooks Train Station. I was most impressed with that. Surprised they spent that kind of money on a Train Station/Rest Room area. The Rapunzel restrooms will be pretty too but I liked the nostalgia around the Storybook Train station over Princess theme. And go at night to Storybook, not much to do for adults but it is pretty at night.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Thunder was rehab'd last year and was down when I was there. They put in new track and are now putting in interactive queue, not sure why they didn't do that when it was down for months? Any how now you will be able to blow up things on the mountain from the queue. They painted the mountain too and she looks pretty. The falling rock feature will not ever return from what I've been told.
    From what my friends have told me, they will have the rocks "working" again late this year. And i cant wait to see it all pretty, and also i wanna blow up Spiral Butte!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Take a moment to go look at StoryBooks Train Station. I was most impressed with that. Surprised they spent that kind of money on a Train Station/Rest Room area. The Rapunzel restrooms will be pretty too but I liked the nostalgia around the Storybook Train station over Princess theme. And go at night to Storybook, not much to do for adults but it is pretty at night.
    Is that part of the New Fantasyland?? I dont know too much about the new area. Is that the new station where the Toontown one was?

Is that part of the New Fantasyland?? I dont know too much about the new area. Is that the new station where the Toontown one was?
    Some of it is on the same land as Toontown, Goofy Coaster never moved. I could be wrong but I think the train station is close to same area but you would not know that by how Storybook is configured now. It is delightful to look at in the evening. Wish I could have a glass of wine and stroll that area after dark then wander the grounds of FLE. Storybook wasn't really part of FLE, more it replaced everything they tore down from Toon, the did reuse one of the Dumbo's, Goofy, Tents. With the demolition they lost two splash areas and replaced with one big one.
    Storybook has a more permanent feel than Toon but I actually had fond memories of Toon and my kids growing up with it.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Hi Everyone. This talk makes me want to go back but I know that won't be possible anytime soon. Bad things at work- I am safe right now but need to really think about finding another university in the next 3 years - not next year- will at least let son graduate. Got student loans coming due soon and will have another in college soon.

From what my friends have told me, they will have the rocks "working" again late this year. And i cant wait to see it all pretty, and also i wanna blow up Spiral Butte!!!
    I can really imagine guests having fun exploding stuff. It is installed but has not launched that I know of. I want to hear about it from guests riding the coaster point of view.

Wow! I have not heard a peep about the Rocks rock'n again. Too Cool!

I need to re start college. My 10 year service in the US Army officially ended last year and our boys are coming home in droves! Time for me to become a civilian!

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Hi Everyone. This talk makes me want to go back but I know that won't be possible anytime soon. Bad things at work- I am safe right now but need to really think about finding another university in the next 3 years - not next year- will at least let son graduate. Got student loans coming due soon and will have another in college soon.
    Well now that you are Dr. Gae you should have a bright future elsewhere. Time to get into the Big Time and Big Money universities. It will be a good time after your son graduates. And you have watched my family struggle with 2 in college at a time. It isn't fun.

I need to re start college. My 10 year service in the US Army officially ended last year and our boys are coming home in droves! Time for me to become a civilian!
    Good for you! Picking out a University yet?