Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1647 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6471147154715971637164516461647164816491657 ... LastLast
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by froland_04-08 I dont wanna go to work in the morning :/ I get that, when does the Woman get home?...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I dont wanna go to work in the morning :/
    I get that, when does the Woman get home?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

She gets home on wed evening
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Well yay! Not that much longer!

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

i-neighborhood Guest

Watching reruns of Lost.

Here is the beginning of the MK Nicholas, they were not concerned about how much space a queue took in FL:

North of Old Frontierland Railroad.

Mostly Splash Mountain area.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 02-04-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Here is the beginning of the MK Nicholas, they were not concerned about how much space a queue took in FL:

These pics were taken a good minute ago. I don't even recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    These pics were taken a good minute ago. I don't even recognize.
    I have only vague memories, most are jarred by photo's, like that shaded path leading to the side of the Castle I posted a few days ago, forgot but yet remember. The old hub and cherry tree's I will never forget. Yet other things like the breakfast restaurant where Tony's is now, I do remember being in there back then.

i-neighborhood Guest

I have only vague memories, most are jarred by photo's, like that shaded path leading to the side of the Castle I posted a few days ago, forgot but yet remember. The old hub and cherry tree's I will never forget. Yet other things like the breakfast restaurant where Tony's is now, I do remember being in there back then.

I came across some old records last year of not only the monorail, but announcements when entering the turnstiles and tickets you would need a, b .

Those are very nice photos you posted.

From my young childhood until after I was married the 2 day ticket books for attractions we bought on our first wiz through the MK lived in a drawer in and end table in my folks living room. Only a few tickets are missing as we walked around saw a few things and then my Dad wanted to hit St. Petersburg by night fall. We were off without seeing much of the Magic Kingdom, it was mostly a walk through all the areas verses going on the attractions. I took the 4 packets of Tickets, 2 adult and 2 children when Mom redecorated and still have them.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

I came across some old records last year of not only the monorail, but announcements when entering the turnstiles and tickets you would need a, b .

Those are very nice photos you posted.
    Aren't they! Not mine but they sure bring back memories and a bit of history. I have rubbermaid tubs full of pictures here for about 30 years, my Mom has the real early ones. Someday I really need to scan those puppies.

I know I have 20 years of the entire transition of Mickey Birthdayland till Toon and now it is kindling.

i-neighborhood Guest

From my young childhood until after I was married the 2 day ticket books for attractions we bought on our first wiz through the MK lived in a drawer in and end table in my folks living room. Only a few tickets are missing as we walked around saw a few things and then my Dad wanted to hit St. Petersburg by night fall. We were off without seeing much of the Magic Kingdom, it was mostly a walk through all the areas verses going on the attractions. I took the 4 packets of Tickets, 2 adult and 2 children when Mom redecorated and still have them.

How cool is that! What memories and to have something like that to reflect back on.

That is a great find! I have an album of Magic Kingdom Music from the late 70's I treasure.
    Evilduckqueen likes this.

How cool is that! What memories and to have something like that to reflect back on.
    Yep and I never took my kids to a place and said look but you can't do that, it is torture to a little kid. In fairness to my Dad we had stayed in Tallahassee and we were heading to St. Pete's for a Month. WDW wasn't really in the days plans but an idea popped into his head and we went in to see what it was like. So he wanted to get to our destination but seriously we were going to be there a month!

My Mom had always taken me to Disneyland without my Dad, she had a sister that lived out in California, I believe near San Diego so I wasn't really Disney deprived.

i-neighborhood Guest

Yep and I never took my kids to a place and said look but you can't do that, it is torture to a little kid. In fairness to my Dad we had stayed in Tallahassee and we were heading to St. Pete's for a Month. WDW wasn't really in the days plans but an idea popped into his head and we went in to see what it was like. So he wanted to get to our destination but seriously we were going to be there a month!

My Mom had always taken me to Disneyland without my Dad, she had a sister that lived out in California, I believe near San Diego so I wasn't really Disney deprived.

Geepers, right there and couldn't ride any rides, but as you said you experienced Disneyland plenty. Well the few times I went with my parents was torture. I'd rather stayed at home.

I so want to go with my son to Disneyland, but hey I can't complain we do get to go to WDW frequently.

Have you been to that site sounds of magic.

Some great Haunted stuff and sounds too

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

It always says upload failed for me too. Yet when I go check a thread it changed anyhow.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...