Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1648 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6481148154815981638164616471648164916501658 ... LastLast
Results 24,706 to 24,720 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by nicholas Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Try it, just make sure to hit the save before you go check to see if it stuck....
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Try it, just make sure to hit the save before you go check to see if it stuck.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

HauntedGabe have you been to sounds of magic

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Here is the beginning of the MK Nicholas, they were not concerned about how much space a queue took in FL:

North of Old Frontierland Railroad.

Mostly Splash Mountain area.
    That. Is. Crazy!
    i-neighborhood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Try it, just make sure to hit the save before you go check to see if it stuck.
    Yeah, if you mean the save changes button, then yes I did wait until it says it didn't work and then I check it.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Geepers, right there and couldn't ride any rides, but as you said you experienced Disneyland plenty. Well the few times I went with my parents was torture. I'd rather stayed at home.

I so want to go with my son to Disneyland, but hey I can't complain we do get to go to WDW frequently.

Have you been to that site sounds of magic.

Some great Haunted stuff and sounds too[/COLOR]
    I remember going on Small World twice. It is one of my Dads favorites. Tickets are missing so we did do a few things. I can not recall what else we did but we skipped most.

I can tell you exactly what we did for a month in St. Pete's as we ate everyday at the same hotel restaurant for lunch and dinner and one of two restaurants for dinner. There was a pool, the beach and a small golf course. I didn't know how to golf when I went down but was quite good by the time I left. We spent a month in FL every spring, my Dad view on vacation was rest and do nothing basically, dip in pool to cool off. That is why I took my kids every year for two weeks to Disney 'cause we did stuff, lots of stuff.

The only reason my kids have seen both oceans and the bay is because my sister took them somewhere different every February and November for years. We really didn't travel with them to other parts of the country until we started doing college visits, the most memorable one was my DD17 and me on Bourbon Street when we went down to visit Tulane. Memories.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Howdy gang!

The sincerest of thanks to all of you for all the wonderful comments and "likes" in regards to myself being back with the firm again! It was a bit of an emotional day, as you can imagine...!
    Although, I don't officially start back at the office until Monday morning, I met with one of the partners bright and early this morning to get started on another design in the interim when I have time to fit it in. I'm at bs today from open-close - 10a-9p , but, fortunately, I don't have a shift until 2p tomorrow afternoon, so I can get some good sketch time in the first half of the day.
    Good Lord, to know that I will be back in my element full time+ again is just crazy-awesome!!!

On a related note, the SM at TDS said that it would be no problem for me to maintain my status there, as I have given all I could to the Store over the time I've been there the last few years, and she still wants me to be there when I can on the weekends as my time permits.
    The best of both worlds...!

Again, thanks so much, gang!!!!!
    Last edited by mickeytoo; 02-05-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    wallfan329 and nicholas like this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

I went backed and only kinda' skimmed, and it's really dead here at the mall right now.
    Wonder if I should actually go back and try to catch up a bit...?
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Howdy partners!! For your safety, please remain seated with hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! For any of you folks wearing hats or glasses, best remove them, cause this is the WILDEST RIDE IN THE WILDERNESS!!
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

I miss this one more......

Em....sorry for the holdup folks. There seems to be a slow moving train up ahead, so we gotta sit here for a spell. You just remain seated, and we'll be right with ya!
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Not that I enjoyed the ride breaking down......it did kinda throw a spike on the rails to have something different happen once in a while.
    nicholas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Howdy partners!! For your safety, please remain seated with hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! For any of you folks wearing hats or glasses, best remove them, cause this is the WILDEST RIDE IN THE WILDERNESS!!
    Is there a botton for likeing a post 100 times?
    wallfan329 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I miss this one more......

Em....sorry for the holdup folks. There seems to be a slow moving train up ahead, so we gotta sit here for a spell. You just remain seated, and we'll be right with ya!
    Is that from BTM?

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Thanks to Gabe and Chris (wherever you are Chris- I hope you might see this and hope you and your family are well)
    PPS. I PM'ed Kmom linking to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Is that from BTM?
    Thats the ride breakdown spiel!!
    nicholas likes this.

Watching another NY Ranger Hockey game and looking at ride videos for WDW
    nicholas likes this.