Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1649 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6491149154915991639164716481649165016511659 ... LastLast
Results 24,721 to 24,735 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Have to watch the videos because the rangers are not playing so hard.......
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Have to watch the videos because the rangers are not playing so hard....
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Shoot dang. I had hit the multi-post thinking it would work on the iPad and now.

Now I have to think....

I love the btm audio

For the monorail posts. I have every spiel on my iPod

Gabe about the teacher. That would s--k knowing you are paying for that teacher. Here it comes out of our taxes and what not so its feels different

Gabe about football. Yup to Art... Grew up to dislike him a lot... He is probably the worst person in the world in my house
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I used to have the breakdown spiel as a ringtone on my phone while i was there. One time it rang in my locker and freaked out our coordinator
    nicholas likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Before I got my Iphone my mom's ringtone was "Welcome Foolish Mortals" and my dad's was "This is the Wildest Ride"

Now that I have my Iphone my text tone and ringtone is Chewbecca
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I really miss being a young cast member.... Maybe i can do it again one day. When i live closer.
    nicholas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I really miss being a young cast member.... Maybe i can do it again one day. When i live closer.
    Technically I can sign up for the Spring College Program this fall but my mom and dad want to me do my first two years and then go down (plus I am transferring schools after my first 2 year).

I CANT NOT WAIT... IT IS MY DREAM!!!
    nicholas and froland_04-08 like this.
    Mckayla

I honestly can say i agree with your parents. Get solid in school first. Ive seen many a CP drop out of college to do disney full time, then after a year get burned out and wind up fired, working at Universal.
    nicholas likes this.

Im gonna be in college soon!!! Maybe i should be a CP........

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I honestly can say i agree with your parents. Get solid in school first. Ive seen many a CP drop out of college to do disney full time, then after a year get burned out and wind up fired, working at Universal.
    Yeah. My friend is a senior in college and got a PI...she is doing online school from her main campus but she says it hard to balance.

I am going for hospitality...Doing my first 2 years at Kent then I am transferring to UCF and I need 500 internship hours and I can do it at Disney
    nicholas and froland_04-08 like this.
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Yeah. My friend is a senior in college and got a PI...she is doing online school from her main campus but she says it hard to balance.

I am going for hospitality...Doing my first 2 years at Kent then I am transferring to UCF and I need 500 internship hours and I can do it at Disney
    UCF is an awesome school for hospitality, considering where they are located. And if you cant get it all from Disney, you can look into SeaWorld or Universal.

I know it sounds like heresy...... but one year at Universal made me a stronger CM. You can see different practices too, so it would be good for you to see how every place does it, not just disney
    nicholas likes this.

McKayla, where in WDW do you want to work?

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Before I got my Iphone my mom's ringtone was "Welcome Foolish Mortals" and my dad's was "This is the Wildest Ride"

Now that I have my Iphone my text tone and ringtone is Chewbecca
    My iPhone currently has the sound of the TARDIS engine as my text tone and the Doctor Who theme as my ringtone. I <3 it!
    i-neighborhood likes this.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Another week, taking advantage of being stuck in bed sick to continue the job hunt....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

No iPhone here..... my phones ringtone is some Highlands Bagpipe music.....i want to learn to play someday

i-neighborhood Guest

Aside from different monorail sounds for ringtones, I just downloaded some Haunted Mansion sounds for fun and for ringtones.