Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1655 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6551155155516051645165316541655165616571665 ... LastLast
Results 24,811 to 24,825 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; I reaaaally wanna go to visit my families old living style. Some of them are distant relatives....but still live there....ill go crash there for a few......
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

I reaaaally wanna go to visit my families old living style. Some of them are distant relatives....but still live there....ill go crash there for a few...
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Curious, do you workout or run?
    Right now i have an issue with an overactive heart nerve that really pipes down on the gym but its getting better. I walk alot. Gives me time to kinda think to myself. I got an ekg coming up on thursday that willl bring a definite result.....hopefully Planet Fitness will be seeing me again!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

I sometimes believe they do more harm than good, especially if they have never lived what you have lived.
    I'm Catholic, I always get a kick out of Priests that offer marriage advice or tell you how to raise children.
    Giggle.
    I posted the video on my facebook. I really want ppl to see this illness on my level. Some folks think it isnt real, but when you jump at the sound of a firework.....its kinda hard to work nights at disney. I guess what im trying to say is i really wish ppl could understand what i go through in a nightmare......

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Right now i have an issue with an overactive heart nerve that really pipes down on the gym but its getting better. I walk alot. Gives me time to kinda think to myself. I got an ekg coming up on thursday that willl bring a definite result.....hopefully Planet Fitness will be seeing me again!!
    I find that a good workout really helps the mind. Just a thought.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I just need to get back to what i love most. Nature itself. I can walk through a wooded trail and find things that most ppl overlook. i love taking pitures. i need to distract myself from reality to the point where my past becomes a fairy tale.....and the valiant prince gets his princess and lives as a king.....

I posted the video on my facebook. I really want ppl to see this illness on my level. Some folks think it isnt real, but when you jump at the sound of a firework.....its kinda hard to work nights at disney. I guess what im trying to say is i really wish ppl could understand what i go through in a nightmare......
    My little Hamlet is very civic minded. I have two neighbors, separate households, that are Vietnam vets. Both have now finally come to live somewhat normal life's, not so when I moved here years ago. The one at the beginning of the road was really coo-coo and now is a nice gentleman. He had similar issues, he took schrap metal to face and eyes and spooked real easy. He has come a long way over the years. There is enough of us that know and are compassionate, forget the other idiots, idiots are just that and nothing you can do with those types.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

I just need to get back to what i love most. Nature itself. I can walk through a wooded trail and find things that most ppl overlook. i love taking pitures. i need to distract myself from reality to the point where my past becomes a fairy tale.....and the valiant prince gets his princess and lives as a king.....

Wouldn't suggest you visit our Nature during Deer season. Not so nice.

Tootles, time for sleep. Good luck with your sleep. I'll say a prayer.

My little Hamlet is very civic minded. I have two neighbors, separate households, that are Vietnam vets. Both have now finally come to live somewhat normal life's, not so when I moved here years ago. The one at the beginning of the road was really coo-coo and now is a nice gentleman. He had similar issues, he took schrap metal to face and eyes and spooked real easy. He has come a long way over the years. There is enough of us that know and are compassionate, forget the other idiots, idiots are just that and nothing you can do with those types.
    Now see i can relate to him. in a way. I was hit in the leg in 2005. i bled out and flatlined twice before they got me sustained. I have died and lived to tell about it..... quite frankly i wasnt cool enough to remember that. anywho. Alot of ppl do not understand this illness. I want them to see what i saw and try to imagine what it would have looked like in my boots.. that is all

i-neighborhood Guest

Have you noticed that they have been extending some of the park hours during the day. I always wondered how guests would know they extended the hours when they were already in the parks when the decision is made.

I don't think most would know. But I all to aware of them reducing the hours on one our last trips a few weeks ago. The calendar said midnight the night before and then the day they changed it. I was not a happy camper because had I know that before I had got to Orlando we would've gotten a much earlier start. I don't like to normally get there before 4 pm if were only going to the MK.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    you love watching NY Ranger hockey games???
    No sorry... But I do like watching hocky.

What are they called now..... Hurricanes right??
    Yup.

Im kinda gettin sleepy......not quite there.
    But your still up... Well then again i'm still up soo yeah.
    Last edited by nicholas; 02-06-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Well nicholas....do you like nick, or nicholas? I have an unfortunate issue. Sometimes it causes me to lose sleep. I wish it didnt but every now and then it shows itself and i wind up staying on here all night talking to some really cool ppls. Its ok at the end of it all..
    nicholas likes this.

Also I didnt mean to treat you as a child....im sure you can.....well if you have any questions feel free to ask

Now see i can relate to him. in a way. I was hit in the leg in 2005. i bled out and flatlined twice before they got me sustained. I have died and lived to tell about it..... quite frankly i wasnt cool enough to remember that. anywho. Alot of ppl do not understand this illness. I want them to see what i saw and try to imagine what it would have looked like in my boots.. that is all
    I have an old friend that compartmentalizes. She is a very straight forward and kinda, it is done, get over it, don't let it ruin your life approach to life, very problematic. I am polar opposite, I volunteer, am civic minded, have sat on multiple boards and was the lesion for our school district for students with countless types of disabilities or now special needs. I've learn one thing with my friend is there is no changing people who have a mind set like that. They are generally very calculated, go for the juggler type people. It is what sustains them and when it comes down to it most of the idiots don't have many people that will interact with them so they tend to be obnoxious in their flippant remarks and get off on it. They know it all and have little respect for other perspectives.

When it comes down to it, you are actually in a better place than most idiots. Yeah you have issues and have seen and been through more than most but you recognize it and work at being healthy and happy which is a great attribute. I have a friend in town that is a therapist. So smart. So clueless. Frankly, if they knew what they were doing we wouldn't have so many people like the Dude in Alabama this past week.