Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1658 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6581158155816081648165616571658165916601668 ... LastLast
Results 24,856 to 24,870 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by froland_04-08 I hear Conzumel and Cabo San Lucas are still pretty nice..... Disney stopped sailing Mexico for a reason. There was another major problem yesterday with tourists. ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I hear Conzumel and Cabo San Lucas are still pretty nice.....
    Disney stopped sailing Mexico for a reason. There was another major problem yesterday with tourists. Nope. Not a going, I'll visit Mexico in Epcot. They have good margaritas. Cucumber, Avocado, Blood Orange, slurp. Sadly I can only have one or I go boom.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I read a report stating that the horse and rider were both fine, and they actually finished that run but not the second run that night.
    And that is what makes me really wonder.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Apparently they didnt do the second run due to evaluations, but came back a few days later
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Same horse?

OK, lunch long over, back to work for a bit.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

I believe it was the same horse, its the same one thats been doing it for the last few years, due to the training aspect of it
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    An IL Senator has introduced a State Bill, which would raise minimum wage from $8.25 by $.50 a year until it reaches $10.65/hr by the year 2016.
    Math major, was he?
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

From the story I've been hearing he did not come back from Vietnam soundly. Odd behaviors. Grew up in or around Dothan AL and returned to that area a few years back in a rural area and didn't seem to get along with anyone. They say he patrolled his property at night in his pickup with his rifle frequently all night long. It took him two years to build his underground bunker, working on it alternating overnight hours. Had weapons, bombs and food for the long hall in the bunker. A short while ago he was angry at neighbors for their trailer putting ruts in dirt road with their trailer, he shot at them. I believe his court date was the next day after he kidnapped the child. He boarded the bus of school kids and demanded two children, bus driver got in his way and ordered the kids out emergency exit, so he shot bus driver and grabbed the boy who reportedly fainted while others escaped. My guess the trigger was the court date.

My question still is why once he shot at neighbors they didn't confiscate guns until court ruled on shooting. That is how it works up here, maybe South has different laws?
    Dothan is where Chris lives, isn't it?
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

The south is very backwards on alot of issues....
    Easy now...
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    ~ you know who

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Very over qualified. They know you will take a hike as soon as a job in your field opens up.
    Maybe, maybe not. I've had multiple conversations with DH about this and even after getting two degrees I'm not 100% set on what I want to do. I love doing video, researching stuff and I also love Disney. I've started on working as a Disney travel agent and am planning on going back to school to get certified in travel planning. My dream job is actually to be helping Lou with what he does, the podcast, videos, planning stuff, researching stuff....doubt that position will ever be available....
    Last edited by fungus_01; 02-06-2013 at 05:08 PM.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

I hate that the fact that I have a Masters Degree makes it seem like I'm over qualified for certain positions. Yes I'm educated, but if you looked PAST that on my resume you'd see that experience wise I'm grossly UNDER qualified. I need to get my foot in the door somewhere, even if it is as a secretary. If it's the right company I could work my way UP, not OUT they seem to assume.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

I need to go take care of a few things before DH comes home. I should be back in time to join the box!

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    I hate that the fact that I have a Masters Degree makes it seem like I'm over qualified for certain positions. Yes I'm educated, but if you looked PAST that on my resume you'd see that experience wise I'm grossly UNDER qualified. I need to get my foot in the door somewhere, even if it is as a secretary. If it's the right company I could work my way UP, not OUT they seem to assume.
    Take this in the spirit that it is given because you know I believe everyone should be educated, I don't care if you are just well read, college, trade school, something. Try dumbing down your resume if you want to go for an entry level position. Sadly right now many employers are only looking at resumes of the employed and not wanting to bother with the "whys" a candidate isn't employed and why nobody else is hiring that candidate. You might get a job and then use your real resume to continue to look for a better position. A thought.

There were more adult diapers sold in Japan in 2012 than baby diapers.

This weekends SNL comedy skit that makes fun of Thailand’s booming "lady of the evening" industry has angered the government, which is trying to block videos of the sketch on the internet.

“We’re working with the foreign ministry to let the US know it is offensive and we have asked our information ministry to remove the clip.”

Me,<------Change the industry then Minister, it isn't the comedy clip that needs to be removed, it is the booming industry! Jeepers.