Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 271 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 1712212612692702712722732813213717711271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe I got booted off the whole site trying to get into chat. Wonder if I showed up there before It threw me off. you were visible ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I got booted off the whole site trying to get into chat. Wonder if I showed up there before It threw me off.
    you were visible for about 5 minutes, i tried saying hi and got no response
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Hello it's not working from my Ipad2 is it a issue with Apple?
    i think it's disabled by the chat client. i looked at trying to use my iphone and the message said chat was disabled for iphone , so most likely it's the same for the ipad2
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Tomorrow better go fast
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I am getting ready to make Butter Pecan Fudge. I am so happy I finally got the stuff and get to make a pan or two. Hooray!!!
    Yay!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Howdydoo gang!
    Hi Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    why dont you guyz come into chat, its quicker
    Cause I can't get into chat. I have updated, reloaded, and tried. I miss chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    From today forward, no more shifts at TDS before Christmas. Manager told me that I've more than earned time off. Coolest thing...she told me she never worries when I'm on shift...she knows I'll take care of it.
    That is good, for time off, bad for the money loss. Our Calendar Kiosk is huge and staffed by two creepy guys who only want to try to pick up gals, you can see women moving to the edges of the walk to avoid them-creepy. I doubt seling calendars requires a "Hey Baby, loking fine.." to get them sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    They are both really far from our house.
    I love hearing about other traditions too.
    Thanks
    What are some of your traditions?
    Are other ones are that on Christmas eve day we go to mass at church and then to my grandmas. We eat dinner that consists of meatballs, ham and chicken wings. After dinner we start opening gifts. Once we get half way we stop to have cookies and ice cream. Once we are down, we sometimes watch slides from when my grandpa was in the navy.
    On Christmas day my family wakes up at 7 am and we see what Santa brings us and then we have breakfast and daddy makes a fire and we open gifts from my mommy and daddy. After everyone comes over for lunch. After lunch we play wii games and board games. The day after Christmas we go to my dads brothers house and hang out with my dads said of the family.

Its back once I cough hard enough

I did not have one so I made my friend go out with me and get one.
    We always go to the mall on Christmas eve. We have Christmas with his family tonight, and we don't have one with my family at all. So, by Christmas eve we are done and just enjoy getting out in the madness. Then we come home and have supper, wrap any last minutes items and watch movies. When we get up-usually around 9AM, we look at the presents, eat breakfast then open them. Spend the rest of the day enjoying what we got-play the games, watch the movies, etc. I always take any clothes and wash and fold right away, cause I like the house tidy.

We leave the tree up til after new years, but Christmas is put away by bedtime.

It will be different this year, we have church Sunday, from 10:30 until 12ish. Have to get up earlier, to fix breakfast, and might have to open gifts after church.
    DH and DD home from hair cuts. One more thing off the list.
    Cool, we got those a couple weeks back.

i think it's disabled by the chat client. i looked at trying to use my iphone and the message said chat was disabled for iphone , so most likely it's the same for the ipad2
    I still can't get in at all. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Yay!
    It is pretty stellar. Highly requested, but I may not get all 12 trays made. They were for people at church, time limits and too much to do says someone may not get a batach. Oh well. Zeropeople at church give me their specialty, so this was just a thought on making it for about 7 families, might not get done but my family will enjoy what I already made.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Family contemplating Donating Organs, 21-Year-Old Emerges From Coma.

Wooba!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Ugly Christmas sweaters triggering scanners at security causing back-ups at airports. Various metal decorations on sweaters setting them off.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Giggle. I have no idea what that means.

Tomorrow better go fast
    I wonder how many people across the world are saying the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post

We always go to the mall on Christmas eve.
    My DD went to the mall Wed. night and did just that. We were kinda hiding from the plumbing repair. It was fun not to need anything and watch shoppers hustle.

We have Christmas with his family tonight, and we don't have one with my family at all. So, by Christmas eve we are done and just enjoy getting out in the madness. Then we come home and have supper, wrap any last minutes items and watch movies. When we get up-usually around 9AM, we look at the presents, eat breakfast then open them. Spend the rest of the day enjoying what we got-play the games, watch the movies, etc. I always take any clothes and wash and fold right away, cause I like the house tidy.
    We do Christmas Eve at my folks which is a drive. That is why I hate white Christmases. Morning is at our home and dinner somewhere at his family on Christmas afternoon.
    We leave the tree up til after new years, but Christmas is put away by bedtime.
    Same here, I have to have some order by bedtime. The tree will come down by New Year if not sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by N.J.boy@N.C.St. View Post
    What's up everyone!

Needless to say, it feels good to be home and no school to worry about for a couple more weeks. I drove up to Boston to pick up a friend at Boston College yesterday (stayed over night) and drove back today (technical day yesterday). That was fun.

Must catch up on sleep now...
    You must be relieved to have that semester behind you. Enjoy! Hoping the next semester is better.

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Needles get stuck in my feet again today! Oh joy!! At least I know to expect this time around.
    Yikes! Don't do that. Look for them stuck in puppy fur too.

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    Disney Pictures are finally up on facebook.. going to possibly attempt a Trip Report. If not on here.. definitely on my blog (that's wrong in my profile) haha I'll post a link once I get it up.
    I want trip report. Didn't get to see much of what you did on your trip.
    I can not wait for Christmas.

I had to get something from my brother room yesterday and there was this really big box and when I told someone is getting something big for Christmas so was like oh..* insert bad word*... maybe that's mine *in her I know who it is but I am not going to say voice*
    I would have believed this but whenever we talk about shopping or gifts, Bryant is like " Mckayla is going to love what I got here" of " I totally won Christmas for Mckayla" ( Me and my brother compete on who wins Christmas for each other.... like this year I am pretty sure I won Christmas for my dad). I love Christmas time. I love happy my family is and how me and my brother get along. I also love having wrapping paper fights with Bryant. I love the food and Christmas mass. The thing I love the most is getting to spend time with my family and doing traditions. Like tomorrow we are going to a Cheese Barn and Meat Market, we do it every year since I can remember except one year because we got hit with a really bad snow/ ice storm.
    Now that is an excellent Christmas.

Wooba!
    Wow, that is a rare event.

Ugly Christmas sweaters triggering scanners at security causing back-ups at airports. Various metal decorations on sweaters setting them off.
    LOL, funny but ER. But still funny.

Yikes! Don't do that. Look for them stuck in puppy fur too.

I thought this was a medical procedure at the Dr's office. I must have read it wrong.

It does sound like a good Christmas.

Work is piling up already. People keep saying, "Oh, I forgot I needed to get this done"-Uh, those round black things KEEP the entire works from crashing, how do you forget steel wires are hanging out of them in a mortally dangerous way?

Wow, folks, think about some safety.LOL

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Hi all

Had Christmas at Nate's house last night. Just a small gathering with his parents and brother, but it was a nice time. Pigged out on his dad's delicious ribs and his mom's fudge. Got a few gifts I had been wanting- Disney's version of a Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey that we will hopefully watch tonight and a Rascal Flatts live CD that I am listening to now. Also a nice gift card for some spending money in Disney in a few weeks. Overall a good night but I always leave there with a migraine 'cause his dad & brother both smoke like chimneys.

Have to go do some shopping in a bit- my grandpa wants me to pick out a few gifts for my mom from him. Will hopefully get that done as quick as possible then stop for a haircut. Will probably do more cookie baking after that!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Looking forward to tomorrow. We will spend the morning relaxing then head to church...service is early at 2pm. After that everyone will go to my grandpa's to do as much food prep as possible for less rush on Christmas. We'll get all the desserts done, deviled eggs, and anything that can be prepared and stored in the fridge overnight and then baked the next day. It's one of our traditions that I love- instead of everyone cooking a separate dish in our own homes and then bringing them, we always do it together over there. We're really big on keeping the traditional, homemade Christmas dinner that my grandma cooked for us every year, and we're not capable of perfecting it all on our own so we get together and taste test with eachother until we get everything as close to her recipes as we can. I think we do well, but gosh we all miss her & her cookin'.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Wooba!
    Wow, what a great story. Best Christmas present that family could've asked for.

That is funny. My aunt is there now flying home for Christmas. Will be nice to see her & cousins later tonight.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Thank you will try Tuesday for the PC & see how I do. Happy Holidays!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar