Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 272 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 1722222622702712722732742823223727721272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Merry Christmas Eve of Eve! Been a busy woman this a.m. Now out to the cemetery then shopping & then wrapping & dinner. Hope you all have a fantastic day!...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

re: The RT Thread Part V

Merry Christmas Eve of Eve! Been a busy woman this a.m. Now out to the cemetery then shopping & then wrapping & dinner. Hope you all have a fantastic day!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

A super duper quick 'drive by' hi to everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Sunday!!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Hi all

Had Christmas at Nate's house last night. Just a small gathering with his parents and brother, but it was a nice time. Pigged out on his dad's delicious ribs and his mom's fudge. Got a few gifts I had been wanting- Disney's version of a Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey that we will hopefully watch tonight and a Rascal Flatts live CD that I am listening to now. Also a nice gift card for some spending money in Disney in a few weeks. Overall a good night but I always leave there with a migraine 'cause his dad & brother both smoke like chimneys.

That sounds lovely, that a festive holiday.

Have to go do some shopping in a bit- my grandpa wants me to pick out a few gifts for my mom from him. Will hopefully get that done as quick as possible then stop for a haircut. Will probably do more cookie baking after that!

Nice, have fun shopping for your grandpa, nice that he lets you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Looking forward to tomorrow. We will spend the morning relaxing then head to church...service is early at 2pm. After that everyone will go to my grandpa's to do as much food prep as possible for less rush on Christmas. We'll get all the desserts done, deviled eggs, and anything that can be prepared and stored in the fridge overnight and then baked the next day. It's one of our traditions that I love- instead of everyone cooking a separate dish in our own homes and then bringing them, we always do it together over there. We're really big on keeping the traditional, homemade Christmas dinner that my grandma cooked for us every year, and we're not capable of perfecting it all on our own so we get together and taste test with eachother until we get everything as close to her recipes as we can. I think we do well, but gosh we all miss her & her cookin'.
    Aw, that is a great tradition. We figured out that a pinch of nutmeg was DH's granny's secret to stuffing and gravy. Took many tries to get it right. Good reason to try to watch and take notes as the older ones prepare food, so that someone knows the trick. We learned that biscuits have the best texture when baked in a cast iron skillet. yep, Granny trick.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    A super duper quick 'drive by' hi to everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Sunday!!!
    Merry Christmas Jenn.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I feel like I am 5 again. I am so excited for Christmas.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I hate it when I get stuff from schools in DC and I cant see what school it is from and I get my hopes up that it is stuff from George Washington but its not.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

In good news my brother made the Deans list this semester!!
    Mckayla

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Nice, have fun shopping for your grandpa, nice that he lets you do that.

Aw, that is a great tradition. We figured out that a pinch of nutmeg was DH's granny's secret to stuffing and gravy. Took many tries to get it right. Good reason to try to watch and take notes as the older ones prepare food, so that someone knows the trick. We learned that biscuits have the best texture when baked in a cast iron skillet. yep, Granny trick.

Merry Christmas Jenn.
    Yep, we peered closely over her shoulder as she cooked for our last few holidays together. She never used recipes so we don't have those to refer to. Everyone has now mastered certain dishes-- mom has mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and gravy, cousin does noodles, aunt does stuffing, dad does turkey, I do banana split cake, and we all work on the deviled eggs together...they are unlike any other deviled eggs I've ever seen before. We add bacon bits and then grandma's secret ingredient of crushed Jay's potato chips...shhhh Ham, corn, rolls, and all the other easy goodies get tossed to whoever has a free hand. And then of course we light our candle with my grandma's picture on it as our table centerpiece for the night. Great time.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Took pup for a nice walk with Nate & his mom. She likes to whine if you don't run with her...looks like she will get me back into good shape. Came home and gave her a bath & now she is wiped out. Guess that means it is time for me to do some baking.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Merry Christmas Eve of Eve! Been a busy woman this a.m. Now out to the cemetery then shopping & then wrapping & dinner. Hope you all have a fantastic day!
    You have a great day too! Your plans for today look like what my day is going to be tomorrow. Cemetery, do wrapping that my grandpa needs done, then work on dinner.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Howdy howdy gang!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Another 8 hr. slacker shift at CC done today.
    Christmas at MIL's tonight, another opening shift at CC tomorrow, then Christmas eve at my folks tomorrow night, and ours at home Christmas day.

I just want to eat,change into my pjs and take my shower but my neighbor is over and she will not leave.
    Mckayla

No surprise here, but the mall was off the chain...they were on us, at the kiosk, like flies on stink.
    I opened that bugger at 8a, and didn't do my first transaction' 'til about 9:40a...but, when I took the last sales read at 3p or so, we were at $5,800-ish.
    I forgot to take a sales read before I left at 4p (we're not required to, I just try to track it), but, at least one of us never left the cash wrap. Woof!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I just want to eat,change into my pjs and take my shower but my neighbor is over and she will not leave.
    Does she take hints?
    Just keep yawnin', excusin' yourself about doin' it, and sayin' how tired you are, and then pretend like you're gettin' the "nods"...If she dosen't get it after that, just pretend to pass out...!

Just got off the phone with DW...she's headin' this way shortly!