Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 283 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 1832332732812822832842852933333837831283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Dog abandoned near Disney's Animal Kingdom Okay cute story of the day. Lori, belss your heart hope you feel better FAST....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

re: The RT Thread Part V

Dog abandoned near Disney's Animal Kingdom

Okay cute story of the day.

Lori, belss your heart hope you feel better FAST.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Disney took the dog to it's animal rescue, and coordinated with another shelter for rescue and placement, and a Cm wants to adopt her. Her name is Minnie.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Pixie Dust on the job hunt. I am there with you. Not easy on the UE they really don't pay what we were making I learned, this is my 1st time on.

Just try really hard to not drop the trip you need it. We are trying for Nov. 2012 just to visit for Christmas can't do the cruise & DH isn't off until after everyone is back & will be gone.

I will check out your article! I am in the Zone also! Welcome aboard!

awesome...a fellow zoner!! :0 soo cool!!

oh believe me, i am going to find every way possible to make sure we do these 2 trips. the one is may is just awesome, its the one i won from lou's 40 hour contest and mei...all i have to worry about it airfare for the 3 of us (me, kayla, and my mom) and then the cruise is not tooo bad money wise, we owe like $1,500 on it, but i figure we start putting some money each month, the balance is due in august, by that time things hopefully will be looking better. i would love to add on a couple days to do either MNSSHP or MVMCP (or both on either end that would be awesome lol) and then just the airfare for that and of course some spending money for both.

so big plans for this year....thanks for the pixie dust!

i have learned to manage with my UE benefits, but it is hard. especially with kay in catholic school, her ballet class, and my cell phone. ive budgeted way down and her other gram does help some with tuition every month, but its really no fun being broke and being stuck home a lot. at least i try to find stuff for us to do that doesnt cost too much or is free. our chicago public libraries offer passes for the downtown museums, so when i have a chance to get one of those every couple weeks we do. and i have some passes for the movies that ive been saving, so the next few weeks we are gonna get to the movies again. used some a few weeks ago to see muppets and we wanna go back. it was great! just need a couple dollars for popcorn, ive mastered sneaking in some candy and bottled pop. lol shhh dont tell ok?! but now like i said i need to get a new laptop soon and then will have to pay for internet every month again, so its not really working into my plans but i dont wanna have to come out to the library every day for a few hours. granted its free wifi but....i like the convience of having it at home.

well ill talk to you soon...keep up with me in the meantime on fb (i dont think we are friends yet on there) or twitter!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

My mom and dad need to start planning our Disney trip so I can plan a college visit.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I really want to go to the doctors but they cant get me in till friday >=[
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Ack! Missed Chat. Manchild picks the best-est times to converse.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Yum for Christmas Eve
    Yum for the rib eye and potatoes. I cant handle sea food.
    Sea food is a learned taste. My son just got the hang of it and he is 24.

DD 20 still not there.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    It has been raining and drizzling since Christmas, DD has yet to ride her bike.
    Bikes for Christmas here have to wait until spring. : ( You described our entire winter rain, ice or snow. Gloomy.

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    I've been fighting something. Heading to the doctor later today. Need to get better since we leave a week from tomorrow for WDW!!!
    Sure hope the weather is warmer for the marathon this year. What date is the marathon this year? Need to know when to send good Karma to your little feet and legs. Is Tracy running with you and hubby again this year?

Rain/snow all day. So Disney work all day.
    Hmmm. We had rain and ice overnight but it stopped by the time I woke up. Nice when everyone is up and we don't have to be up predawn. I always close my business these two weeks.

My mom and dad need to start planning our Disney trip so I can plan a college visit.
    To which school?

DH just turned off the central heat system, I will have to plug in my desk heater. Burr, it is like 70 in here, too cold.
    Oh Stifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Hope you and yours are all havin' a fabulously wonderful and blessed Christmas holiday!
    And also with you. I was pleased.

Needless to say, it was right back to both jobs yesterday, and the mall was as crazy as you could imagine.
    Only have a 1:30-close shift at TDS today.
    Openin' TDS tomorrow mornin' when we start the "Lady and the Tramp" pre-sale.
    My DH is off between Christmas and New Years. His color is finally coming back after sleeping in and cat naps. Yeses Maria.

58 degrees and sunny-clear here today.
    That's about as warm as it's supposed to get, though.
    Stifle.

"A Bug's Life" is on the TV behind me.
    Haven't seen this one in a looooong time.
    I love Bugs Life!

DD asked us to make a promise to get one toy a month from whatever store clearance rack we could, to give to Toys for Tots next Christmas. I can do that. They were a bit short around here this year, so, she was upset and made us promise it as a family project.

DEAL, happy to do that, and we already have a good start on it.
    That is such a good strategy. I have so many things I need to budget throughout the new year. Just not enough to go around to do so.

My DD bought a dozen board games the day after Thanksgiving. I shipped them to her and she deposited them in the Toys area for local Central IL kids. Rough times up here but less people to donate down there.

Good project the students have.

We also clip all of our .10 food bonus points to her for her Univeristy. They sponsor a local school down there. Year two down there.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    awesome...a fellow zoner!! :0 soo cool!!

oh believe me, i am going to find every way possible to make sure we do these 2 trips. the one is may is just awesome, its the one i won from lou's 40 hour contest and mei...all i have to worry about it airfare for the 3 of us (me, kayla, and my mom) and then the cruise is not tooo bad money wise, we owe like $1,500 on it, but i figure we start putting some money each month, the balance is due in august, by that time things hopefully will be looking better. i would love to add on a couple days to do either MNSSHP or MVMCP (or both on either end that would be awesome lol) and then just the airfare for that and of course some spending money for both.

so big plans for this year....thanks for the pixie dust!

i have learned to manage with my UE benefits, but it is hard. especially with kay in catholic school, her ballet class, and my cell phone. ive budgeted way down and her other gram does help some with tuition every month, but its really no fun being broke and being stuck home a lot. at least i try to find stuff for us to do that doesnt cost too much or is free. our chicago public libraries offer passes for the downtown museums, so when i have a chance to get one of those every couple weeks we do. and i have some passes for the movies that ive been saving, so the next few weeks we are gonna get to the movies again. used some a few weeks ago to see muppets and we wanna go back. it was great! just need a couple dollars for popcorn, ive mastered sneaking in some candy and bottled pop. lol shhh dont tell ok?! but now like i said i need to get a new laptop soon and then will have to pay for internet every month again, so its not really working into my plans but i dont wanna have to come out to the library every day for a few hours. granted its free wifi but....i like the convience of having it at home.

well ill talk to you soon...keep up with me in the meantime on fb (i dont think we are friends yet on there) or twitter!
    I'm not finding you on twitter?#?*?

Car that just came home from service needs to go back again. Not amused. $1,100.00 later, you'd think I should be able to drive her.

We still need to buy another car, down one still. Can't bring myself to deal with it. DH is just in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    To which school?
    Rosen ... its part of UCF
    Mckayla