Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 401 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by lorilovestigger A skinner me is on the way! Signed up for Weight Watchers Online. Now to figure out what to eat. yeah I should do something too...but ...
    flutter is offline Moderator

re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    A skinner me is on the way! Signed up for Weight Watchers Online. Now to figure out what to eat.
    yeah I should do something too...but not currently motivated

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

SIL is having a decent amount of weight loss with the "No white food" diet. No white flour, sugar, etc./
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I am not that motivated either, except-bathing suit season is coming and I would like to be much much thinner. Sadly, I lack any form of energy to apply myself to the task.

Can i have a nap now>?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Date night tonight Seeing Tintin, and then off to TGI Fridays for dinner

Edit: TGI is all booked out tonight No tables. Boo!
    Boo! Our TGI Fridays do not take Ressies. On weekends Nobody under 21 after 10pm. Was date night your Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    It got up to 80 here today.
    Hate you too.
    Did I mention it was 80 here today?
    If I lived close to you, I'd drive over just to pinch you real hard.

The Bob Newhart Show is on Hallmark. Original air date of this episode: 10/19/74. The next day I turned 12 years old.
    We no longer get Hallmark.
    Bob is either on Me or TV Land here. I also enjoy D ick Van dyke show.

In the words of Red Skelton (have NO IDEA where that came from just like that ), Good night and God bless!
    From what I can remember of Red Skelton, he was on his way out of TV shows when I was very small....he gave me the creeps.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    had an interesting day at work yesterday, got to watch one of our neurosurgeons perform surgery, then followed the patient thru recovery room and she is now a patient on the floor I work on.....so got to watch her whole process
    That is so neat! I would like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I am not that motivated either, except-bathing suit season is coming and I would like to be much much thinner. Sadly, I lack any form of energy to apply myself to the task.

Can i have a nap now>?
    I need to start walking again. But today I went back to sleep after dropping off all the children. I really like my Fridays because of that. But next Friday I can't because we have a department meeting. Oh well. I will take it while I can and when I can. I hope to take most Fridays and Saturdays for writing the dissertation. In fact, working on some stuff now.

Have a great evening. Got a mountain of laundry to do and a messy living room. So that should be my first plan.

It got up to 80 here today.
    Still hate you. That bruse is going to be like a bulls-eye with various shades of rings.

Making DD Orange Cinnamon Rolls and lightly peppered bacon for breakfast.
    Is she feeling better? My DD is getting better she says but throat still hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    I've been in a country mood all morning. I want to go 4-Wheelin', fishing, have a bonfire, imbibe in an alcoholic beverage. Wear a cowgirl hat. I just want to have a country day in the mountains. Goodness, I miss where my college is located.
    You were a mountain girl?

I tried on a pair of cowgirl boots, cause I REALLY want a pair and these had gorgeous detail work on them, but they were over $600. Again with the crazy pricey chinese made boots.

Guess I will have to drive to Texas to get a decently made pair. I would pay that for a pair of well made, non glued boots.
    I have a pair of Frye like that without the blue stuff. I need a new pair of riding boots but I can't seem to bring myself to buy them when I wear snow boots more than anything. Sad what age brings. Too old to be breaking my leg because of leather boots with heels in the snow. Maybe Tracy would take good care of me?

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    Another day with one student not being able to sit in his chair. I do NOT know what to do to get him to listen and sit down. It is SUPER frustrating.
    Hmpf. Have you asked the parents for any suggestions of what works for them. My DS's 1st grade teacher was annoyed with him cause he spoke loudly when soft voice was required. That boys voice projects naturally.
    I showed her how I would use the conductor volume, moving my hand in front of my face and slowly lowering it. He knew to speak softer then.
    Next day she said it work immediately and it was never an issue again with that little trick.

had an interesting day at work yesterday, got to watch one of our neurosurgeons perform surgery, then followed the patient thru recovery room and she is now a patient on the floor I work on.....so got to watch her whole process
    That would be so cool to watch if I could stomach it. I operated a grooming shop out of a vets office for a few years. If I had to talk to the Doc while he was operating I stared as the wall.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post

Have a great evening. Got a mountain of laundry to do and a messy living room. So that should be my first plan.
    My next order of business it to vacuum, my bathroom and wash kitchen floor. The floor is a stupid idea but it is gross.

Had Funeral/Wake for neighbor lady today. As predicted the big snow storm started as we were walking into Funeral Home. DH went back to work after we did the luncheon.

Wish he had not. The snow is so bad and will be a bite trying to get back this evening. Worst of it still at the Mississippi and we are in line for the heaviest snow.

We have yet to see a snow plow anywhere let alone a salt truck. Very Strange. Main roads and secondaries are about 6" under with ice beneath. Local, county or state plows don't seem to be out in any town.
    Odd.

So off to clean,
    Walk Pup,
    and snow blow.

Fun! Fun! Fun!

And it is sunny and 74 in Walt Disney World.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

This morning my mommy woke me up and told me she had a surprise for me. So I got ready and left the house... for a 2 1/2 hour drive, at first I thought we were going to Columbus but then we got on a different turnpike. They toke me all the way to Ikea in PA!! I was so excited ( I love that store). They did not tell me where they where taking me until we got to the parking lot. It was so fun. I got a laptop desk ( those things were its got a soft bottom and a hard top), a lamp for my bed (right now I have a High School Musical one) and some Swedish fish. One the way there we playing guess that Disney song...guess who won?
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Boo! Our TGI Fridays do not take Ressies. On weekends Nobody under 21 after 10pm. Was date night your Friday?

Hate you too.

If I lived close to you, I'd drive over just to pinch you real hard.

We no longer get Hallmark.
    Bob is either on Me or TV Land here. I also enjoy D ick Van dyke show.
    The Fridays by my house does not take ressie either =/.
    I agree with you on hating her. It was 10 out this morning here
    I am thinking about getting my daddy the D ick Van Dyke show for his birthday
    We have yet to see a snow plow anywhere let alone a salt truck. Very Strange. Main roads and secondaries are about 6" under with ice beneath. Local, county or state plows don't seem to be out in any town.
    Odd.
    Once we got back in Ohio we saw Odot trucks putting down salt to get ready for the storm.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

That is beyond too cool. You win for being the coolest today.
    Had Funeral/Wake for neighbor lady today. As predicted the big snow storm started as we were walking into Funeral Home. DH went back to work after we did the luncheon.

Wish he had not. The snow is so bad and will be a bite trying to get back this evening. Worst of it still at the Mississippi and we are in line for the heaviest snow.
    Ugh, prayers it won't be as bad as they say.
    Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    This morning my mommy woke me up and told me she had a surprise for me. So I got ready and left the house... for a 2 1/2 hour drive, at first I thought we were going to Columbus but then we got on a different turnpike. They toke me all the way to Ikea in PA!! I was so excited ( I love that store). They did not tell me where they where taking me until we got to the parking lot. It was so fun. I got a laptop desk ( those things were its got a soft bottom and a hard top), a lamp for my bed (right now I have a High School Musical one) and some Swedish fish. One the way there we playing guess that Disney song...guess who won?
    What a nice thing for her to do.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    The Fridays by my house does not take ressie either =/.
    I agree with you on hating her. It was 10 out this morning here
    I am thinking about getting my daddy the D ick Van Dyke show for his birthday

Once we got back in Ohio we saw Odot trucks putting down salt to get ready for the storm.
    Ours doesn't take them either.
    No snow, just rain here, and 65ish. Bah.

Drone report. Got all 2011 files into the tax box, got all recepits entered and invoiced and all the files sorted, relabeled, color coded in a different way, and all 2012 invoices entered. So, I am slightly ahead of things so far.

There is a big court case happening in the Cleveland area. They are not allowing cameras in the court so one of the local news station is reacting the case with The Puppet Case. Its pretty great.
    Mckayla