Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 433 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3333834234314324334344354434835339331433 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Needed to buy a new pair of shorts today. With the weather so bloomin' hot, I'm not going to wear jeans! I ripped my favourite pair on NY day, and ...
    Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

re: The RT Thread Part V

Needed to buy a new pair of shorts today. With the weather so bloomin' hot, I'm not going to wear jeans! I ripped my favourite pair on NY day, and then my other pair, the right leg completely tore off today So we made a trip to Kmart at 8pm, and I picked up 2 pairs for $30. Very happy!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Shorts would be nice to wear right now!! Sadly it's cold here and raining. Weird winter weather.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Hmpf. Forgot about Alaska. If I do Alaska I'd like to do it while on a cruise.
    Cruise Alaska is the best way. And Denali national park is a must do, especially on the train. In Laws went a few years ago. Now, they just randomly booked a cruise of the Carribean.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Sounds like a best selling book, or a mini series!!
    Yeah, if you only knew the half. Yikes.

Well must go to sleep now. The dang pounding roofers will be here again as soon as the sun comes up. WooHoo! Interested to see what the shingles look like. They are the new architectural shingles. If I hate them, I hope they grow on me.
    I love mine, way prettier then the ugly flat ones, and it adds a lot of curb appeal to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Sooooo many folks out there that have it WAAAAAYYY worse than us.
    yep, loads of sad stories, but also loads of "purposeful" bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Shorts would be nice to wear right now!! Sadly it's cold here and raining. Weird winter weather.
    We could wear shorts, it has been very warm here, and supposed to continue being warm.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

So, not loving some of the recap from the speech, I think I MUST have misheard the part about investments. Cause, if we paid full taxes when we earned it, are they now suggestiong full taxes on what the investments make? I wasn't sure, can anyone PM me an amswer?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

Good Morning! Good Morning!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Ok... so... for the first time in years I have a bit of a hangover (told y'all it was a bad day yesterday). Stopped at the store on the way home to pick up some stuff for dinner and made a pit stop to the wine aisle. I know better than to have more than one glass but ended up drinking about half the bottle. I felt fantastic... until the alarm went off this morning.

Went through and read some posts since I left yesterday and caught up but forgive the lack of motivation to quote and reply to everyone. I will however reply to this one...

WooHoo! Look what I found at the grocery store today, then saw them at Target too!
    Ooooo like for Cocoa n stuff! Nice!!

Anyone familiar with Nonprofit law (501)?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Morning!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Day started with 4 big firetrucks coming down my road, followed by 2 rescue vehicles followed much later by an ambulance from a neighboring township.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Demi Moore in hospital, again. What a waste of talent and beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Ok... so... for the first time in years I have a bit of a hangover (told y'all it was a bad day yesterday). Stopped at the store on the way home to pick up some stuff for dinner and made a pit stop to the wine aisle. I know better than to have more than one glass but ended up drinking about half the bottle. I felt fantastic... until the alarm went off this morning.
    Water and Advil.

Ooooo like for Cocoa n stuff! Nice!!
    Like the Count Chocula marshmallows.

Anyone familiar with Nonprofit law (501)?
    Just a tad...had issues with one in Charleston.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    So, not loving some of the recap from the speech, I think I MUST have misheard the part about investments. Cause, if we paid full taxes when we earned it, are they now suggestiong full taxes on what the investments make? I wasn't sure, can anyone PM me an amswer?
    I missed the entire SOTU speech and the rebuttals. So, I'm going to have to read a text versions of them I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Mine too. Israel is at the top of mine. A prophet from our church is taking another group in june, wish I could go. Japan, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Fiji and back to Hawaii are mine.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Israel, but it's not the top of my travel bucket list. I've been to Italy, Spain, and France. I have put my feet on the ground in Germany. I want to visit all four again. Very specifically, I want to get to Sicily.

Also on my list are:
    USA: Alaska, Hawai'i, New Orleans, Napa Valley, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Puerto Rico, etc.

Internationally: Greece, Japan, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Russia, Germany, Canada, Brazil, etc. Some places are currently off my list to the current climate, but I still would like to see them at some point...Egypt and Mexico come to mind.

I'd like to visit England and Ireland if I were to head to that side of the pond. They are actually nice to Americans.
    That is very, very, very good to know!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Kristin Chenoweth is a surreal individual. Also isn't as dumb is she tries to pretend.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

So let me ask you this Gabe...

If a 501 has a website and they post up that they are free to use, free to join etc. etc. but also mention that donations are accepted... would it be a "no-no" (either officially against 501 law or otherwise) if they post something up and chastise members for not donating? I just have this nagging thing in my head telling me that people who run a 501 could get in big trouble if the right (or wrong?) person found out they were going off on people for not giving them donations.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Metororlogists are saying the cold air over Greenland is shifting and should make for a very cold February. We'll see.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Kristin Chenoweth is a surreal individual. Also isn't as dumb is she tries to pretend.
    She's not stupid at all. I love her voice. She's too adorable. And as much as I would love to see her reprise her role of Glinda on the big screen, she's unfortunately too old to play the part now I think. I know exactly why they do it, but I sometimes really hate when they wait such a long time to turn these show into films.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...