Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 475 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3754254654734744754764774855255759751475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; OK... An errand to run. Be back laterrrrrrr...!!!...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: The RT Thread Part V

OK...
    An errand to run.
    Be back laterrrrrrr...!!!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Again, all I heard was... "crispy bacon fat".
    How the HECK have I lost all this weight?!?!?!
    Moderation and a LOT more physical activity is my guess, eat less, do more.

Hopefully the judge sends 'em packin' to pound more.

A company might try a different tack these days...
    What if we spent WAY less money on some pre-Super Bowl (I'm talkin' the 2 weeks before) commercials and told how we were takin' the 3.5 mil and donating it to a worthy charity instead of all that $$$ wasted on a 30 second blow...?
    Truebut several of those companies make a fortune after the super bowl and donate tons to charities already. Tons, Bud supports loads of charitables, as do most of the rest. Plus, all that money has to pay for some of the loser months those companies have.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

See ya later/

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

So has Simon just lost it???Completely? Fired judges again. Oh Simon, maybe it isn't the judges. Very Henry the VIII'th.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    It was really nice the Dr sits with us for our lunches & we all talk.
    I like that, that is unity. Glad the new job seems to have roots!

Must be making you really tired. One more day this week?

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    So has Simon just lost it???Completely? Fired judges again. Oh Simon, maybe it isn't the judges. Very Henry the VIII'th.
    Maybe he should go back to idol.

I am watching the story-"My 600 pound Life" It is pretty good, bless her heart.

My SIL (bad one) was over 400 and had a lapband, she is very thin now.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I know, but a Dr? I would have to tell DD to live that dream. But there are a lot of PA programs, and many can be done while you have a job, so it can be backdoored.
    It depends. If it is her dream to live the life some Doc's live. Also that you have the $$$'s to do that. And the gamble. On average 34,000 go pre-med in college in the US and 17,000 of them are accepted into medical school and of that 17,000 some of those programs, not so grand.

My best friend is the administrator for all the nursing staff at a very good hospital. She got accepted into Med school. Got her masters in Nursing first and her doctorate in Administration. She earns equal or more than some of the Doc's and her hours and so much more family friendly. Depends on what DD wants out of life.

This gals REALLY lost a lot of weight, but what a struggle.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Cooking bacon for DD for supper, and green beans. Taking a Relacore supplement. I have stree, so I have a bit of belly jiggle. Needs to go away so I look good in my 'kini this summer.
    yum bacon. I am working on my belly jiggle for 'kini season but I probably will not get one this year... I am so insecure about my body.
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    hello? is this thing on? If you ignore me I don't go away...just saying.
    If I felt better I'd have some wine to celebrate my 7000 post ...of course I also would have waited till later in the day...I'm not that much of a lush....yet
    Whooo Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Only a few weeks and we'll be able to book for WDW2013 - I can't wait!... It'll start to feel real again once a deposit is paid!
    I can start booking my 2013 trip next month
    My DD's classroom got a Panaboard, the computer for it comes next week. So cool, but so expensive.
    Is that like a smartboard>
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Thanks!

Here's a link to all the 'progress' photos!

N Gauge Railway - 2011 pictures by trickster40012 - Photobucket
    Thats so cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP!!!!

*turns off caps, and goes back to her regular scheduled program*
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

[QUOTE=HauntedGabe;992349]
    It depends. If it is her dream to live the life some Doc's live. Also that you have the $$$'s to do that. And the gamble. On average 34,000 go pre-med in college in the US and 17,000 of them are accepted into medical school and of that 17,000 some of those programs, not so grand.

My best friend is the administrator for all the nursing staff at a very good hospital. She got accepted into Med school. Got her masters in Nursing first and her doctorate in Administration. She earns equal or more than some of the Doc's and her hours and so much more family friendly. Depends on what DD wants out of life.
    True she is still set on Marine biologist. There is also the downside of the healthcare plan, which has a lot of Drs here retiring or severely limiting their practices. We have an asteo college opening here, and it should run it's first class in about 18 months. DD would probably go holisitics with a PA, rather than MD or DR (not sure of the difference).

And yes, it is super expensive. But I always hope she does exacetly what she wants. I think I am idealistic, I always want young people to live that dream, before they settle.

I was so busy today. School, gym then dinner at my grandmas... now I am ready to fall asleep
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I found out today that I will be graduating May 30th 2013... Where has the past 3 years gone>
    Mckayla

Where has Haunted Gabe been? Anyone know? Worried.
    I had to deal with some things with my Mom today, family first. Ended with Olive Garden. I needed liquior by the end but that doesn't mix with me driving.

Oh, good grief, now a group of Drs are giving FREE medical care to NFLers. Do they do the same for soldiers? Okay, their business who they treat free. I think It might be time for a twitter rant.
    My take is the NFL needs to take care of these men. The Docs have known for a long time what happens to these guys long before the guys did. We had one of my favorite players commit suicide and donate his brain for research for future players. He didn't know what his middle age life would be like. My Dad was in the a rehab with his hip with an X Bear.
    About 40. He will be in assisted living for the rest of his life due to brain injuries. Can walk, talk, etc. but brain is jello and can't take care of his own life at all anymore. Money long gone with long term nursing care. Football players foot'n his expenses.

I am so disappointed with our government with our returning soldiers. Our block keeps a good eye on our Vietnam vet on the corner. He took an explosion to the face and his vision is so slim. He gets so little. I don't blame the private doctors, I believe those who drafted him should be taking care of his medical care and well being. He has no family. Sad.

This is why I pretty much only pay attention, for now, to college "professional" (let's face it - with all the shenanigans goin' on in CF these days - it is) football these days.
    The NFL whiners can go pound sand.
    I get the whining when it comes to medical care. In the long run they will all need it. While some of them make real good money, many don't. I'd rather the NFL take care of them then they go on medicare at an early age and WE continue to pick up the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I found out today that I will be graduating May 30th 2013... Where has the past 3 years gone>
    It all went so fast. Notice that with DD, it goes VERY fast.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I had to deal with some things with my Mom today, family first. Ended with Olive Garden. I needed liquior by the end but that doesn't mix with me driving.

My take is the NFL needs to take care of these men. The Docs have known for a long time what happens to these guys long before the guys did. We had one of my favorite players commit suicide and donate his brain for research for future players. He didn't know what his middle age life would be like. My Dad was in the a rehab with his hip with an X Bear.
    About 40. He will be in assisted living for the rest of his life due to brain injuries. Can walk, talk, etc. but brain is jello and can't take care of his own life at all anymore. Money long gone with long term nursing care. Football players foot'n his expenses.

I am so disappointed with our government with our returning soldiers. Our block keeps a good eye on our Vietnam vet on the corner. He took an explosion to the face and his vision is so slim. He gets so little. I don't blame the private doctors, I believe those who drafted him should be taking care of his medical care and well being. He has no family. Sad.

We have a network that cares for them, and helps fill the gaps between VA and reality. Several churches, and practitioners and others network for services and meds.

I get the whining when it comes to medical care. In the long run they will all need it. While some of them make real good money, many don't. I'd rather the NFL take care of them then they go on medicare at an early age and WE continue to pick up the bill.
    The NFL needs to make it's own insurance and aftercare pool. If this lawsuit gets that, fine, good enough.