Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 478 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3784284684764774784794804885285789781478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Wow, that was a shocker ending. LDP won? Wow. Jaw now on floor....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Wow, that was a shocker ending. LDP won? Wow. Jaw now on floor.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Okay, off to dry the mop and convince dh to put the ipad down.

he has been obsessively reading the signing day lists.

Auburn did fine, Texas A and M the new kid on our block did fine, and Mizzou-well, they will learn humility early and often until they learn SEC play. Kidding ya'll.

Bama fans act as if they got handed the cream of the crop, but several of their commitments dashed to other schools.

And recruiting class never means diddly squat once the season starts.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Everyone copes with misfortunes in their own way. The only way I've seen change happen on so many levels is people standing up and fighting for what they want to change. Some might consider them whiners other not. I saw so much change because of whiners in education through the years because parents whined for the rights of their child that were special ed. Laws changed because of whiners and many children advanced where they would not have before. Others roll with the punches and change nothing. I give a lot of credit to those who whine and leave there mark for those who follow. When I was born, insurance did not cover anything for a child being born, pre birth, hospital or any after care. People whined and pushed for health care for babies and their mothers, Im glad they whined.
    Obviously, I shoulda' left it before that...when will I ever learn?!?!?!
    Not exactly what I meant by whining.
    In the words of Forest Gump...
    "That's all I got to say about that."
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Sould Train founder died today. Amazing what he pulled off in his lifetime.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

My Pup is snoring real loud. I'm hiding in my sons room with him. DH has been really sick with a horrible cold, if that is what this is. I turned the heat down real low so the air would not circulate. Blankets.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

He also created the first music awards aimed at his featured artists. Smart guy, multiple health problems according to HLN. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Okay, off to dry the mop and convince dh to put the ipad down.

he has been obsessively reading the signing day lists.

Auburn did fine, Texas A and M the new kid on our block did fine, and Mizzou-well, they will learn humility early and often until they learn SEC play. Kidding ya'll.

Bama fans act as if they got handed the cream of the crop, but several of their commitments dashed to other schools.

And recruiting class never means diddly squat once the season starts.
    Yep, every year we hear what a great class of recruits Texas gets, but ultimately, ya' never REALLY know how it's gonna' turn out until ya' mix 'em all up on a team and see how it plays out.

Nighty night, Chris!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

My Pup is snoring real loud. I'm hiding in my sons room with him. DH has been really sick with a horrible cold, if that is what this is. I turned the heat down real low so the air would not circulate. Blankets.
    Remember to disinfect his pillows in the dryer for 20 hot minutes and spray the Lysol into the air intake with the system on for 45 seconds, that kills any live ones in the ducts. I switch DH's toothbrush every two days as well. And his phone at work, and i wipe the cell phone with a cloth with a little peroxide.

Yes, I am a bit obsessive.

LOL, correct Steve, it is a matter of several factors. Hope your team is good this year.

Night all. i need sleep.

Thanks, it is balance and trying to move more every day. And I figured out that earlier in the day is better, after work is harder due to sitting with DD for homework and supper. But with warm weather, i might buy a bike and go ride the neighborhood. Kmart usually has a sale in the spring.
    A bike would be good but, personally, what I'd really like is another pair of rollerblades.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I was so busy today. School, gym then dinner at my grandmas... now I am ready to fall asleep
    I'm hoping and crossing my fingers that I didn't miss anything, did the Grandpa come home?

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

I am watching the story-"My 600 pound Life" It is pretty good, bless her heart.

My SIL (bad one) was over 400 and had a lapband, she is very thin now.
    Speaking of weight loss, my anatomy professor told us today that liposuction results in more deaths each year than open heart surgery. Excess fat that was not ****ed up is now loose and enters the blood stream...ends up causing a pulmonary embolism and then death. Thought it was interesting.

[QUOTE=Keasmom;992353]

True she is still set on Marine biologist. There is also the downside of the healthcare plan, which has a lot of Drs here retiring or severely limiting their practices. We have an asteo college opening here, and it should run it's first class in about 18 months. DD would probably go holisitics with a PA, rather than MD or DR (not sure of the difference).

And yes, it is super expensive. But I always hope she does exacetly what she wants. I think I am idealistic, I always want young people to live that dream, before they settle.
    Becoming a Dr. has always been in the back of my mind. It's all the extra schooling that really turns me off. But yes, marine biology is where my heart has been since I was in elementary school. Just hoping everything falls into place with that plan and I end up loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Just finished watching "Remember the Titans" on ABC Family. Like that flick.
    Me too
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I believe Simon loves Simon. Nobody will every live up to what he says he wants in a judge. He just cant get past himself.
    That is true- he is a nearly perfect narcissist.
    Yes and yes.
    ~ you know who

Remember to disinfect his pillows in the dryer for 20 hot minutes and spray the Lysol into the air intake with the system on for 45 seconds, that kills any live ones in the ducts. I switch DH's toothbrush every two days as well. And his phone at work, and i wipe the cell phone with a cloth with a little peroxide.

Yes, I am a bit obsessive.
    lol, I am also a bit of a germophobe...I am bad when it comes to going to the gas station. Always get grossed out holding the gas pump. I keep Lysol or Clorox wipes in my car...always wipe my hands, steering wheel, door handles, and just about everything else down as soon as I am done there.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I have been having laptop issues lately and my laptop is not even six months old. After a 2 1/2 hour conversation and then another 1 hour conversation on the phone with HP, they finally decided my laptop was sick enough to send in. Got it back in the mail today. Turns out they had to replace the entire motherboard. Finally working good, so I am now officially a happy camper.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney