Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 482 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3824324724804814824834844925325829821482 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by wallfan329 Today was way to stressful for my liking. Ugh friends are a pain sometimes. It is normal for teens to be like this. Not easy to ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Today was way to stressful for my liking. Ugh friends are a pain sometimes.
    It is normal for teens to be like this. Not easy to handle still but typical. Most out-grow drama by the time they hit college.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    No, it isn't but they are getting them in at least two classrooms in each grade, cause they rotate so subjects that is better with get them first, others later. DD is pretty excited about it, it is supposed to make science and math easier.
    We have smart boards in classrooms. Only a couple of years. It will be interesting to see if they really do make subjects any easier. They said the same thing about projecting computers and it was a wash, no more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Woof! Just looked at some pictures again of all the walls and scrims at WDW...
    Sounds like, hopefully, most of that will be gone and a bunch of stuff ready to go for our trip in July.

Someone please confirm: I can't remember anything "big", except Test Track, bein' down when we're gonna' be there?
    Ahh, ya and no. Most everything should be completed by the time you are down there however the next list isn't up yet. I'd be surprised once they open Thunder again if they didn't bring Splash down. She always goes down right after the new year but didn't this year because of Thunder. Disney is having so many problems with the animatronics they almost have to take her down. Around Spring break they might start saying what will be the Spring/Summer plans for Rehab.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

A bike would be good but, personally, what I'd really like is another pair of rollerblades.
    I've hit that age where I am now afraid of my rollerblades.

Yes and yes.
    Yes Chris, you are correct, the very definition of a narcissist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Bacon? Who said bacon?
    Bacon dipped in chocolate coating and sprinkled with a tad of cayenne pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Love my new laptop. I am finally catching up technology wise. It has Windows 7 I went from XP to 7. I feel special now, haha

The best part, is that I can finally play The Sims 3 again!! My previous laptop stopped letting me after I bought Sims 3 Pets.
    So happy for you and your new laptop! My DD loves Sims too. When she takes the bus or train to and from her University she often plays an hour or two.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I didn't know JCP had a catalogue any more, I figured they just went online shopping.

In my mailbox today, a lovely surprise, I think it might be a one time deal to "introduce" the new company ideology. I am on the mailing list as I am a catalogue shopper for school unis. I LOVED this book, and it has at least 3 handbags I WANT!!!!! One orange, one black and one turquoise. Gorgeous, and that is before it says-"Wothington shirts, $15.00, everyday. OMWow, pretty awesome how the former Apple guy has fixed them right up. I am excited to shop at Penney's again.

It is normal for teens to be like this. Not easy to handle still but typical. Most out-grow drama by the time they hit college.

We have smart boards in classrooms. Only a couple of years. It will be interesting to see if they really do make subjects any easier. They said the same thing about projecting computers and it was a wash, no more no less.

True, I think it is initially more interesting and might help, but gets to be same old, same old.

Ahh, ya and no. Most everything should be completed by the time you are down there however the next list isn't up yet. I'd be surprised once they open Thunder again if they didn't bring Splash down. She always goes down right after the new year but didn't this year because of Thunder. Disney is having so many problems with the animatronics they almost have to take her down. Around Spring break they might start saying what will be the Spring/Summer plans for Rehab.

I am seriously hoping to be able to go, later in summer or early fall-PRAYING it works out cause I would love to drive down and meet Sera. After she flies all that way, it would be super lovely to meet her. So, I hope PM is up, but I can live without it.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I just watched an interview with Florida's Lt Governor, she ROCKS!!!!! What an amazing woman from a truly amazing family. Impressive.

Poor thing really isn't eating much no matter what I offer to fix or buy for her. She just doesn't want to eat, I make her eat, but-no easy answers. So, we are starting her on Ensure once a day and a liquid collodial vitamin blend, with trace minerals.

Really, I have no clue what to do, I am just going with my gut.
    Yikes! Either she is not in a growing spree or the "girls" have found that "diet" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Going with your gut is part of being mommy. !!
    Exactly! What is alarming for one kid isn't for the next.

I had an Italian Beef sandwich, extra juicy with sweet peppers and mozzarella cheese for dinner. Slurp.

I just watched an interview with Florida's Lt Governor, she ROCKS!!!!! What an amazing woman from a truly amazing family. Impressive.
    If so, she should move on up to Governor.

Yikes! Either she is not in a growing spree or the "girls" have found that "diet" thing.

Exactly! What is alarming for one kid isn't for the next.

Hubby had a talk with her, and explained healthfulness and growing her brain and body. It probably is a little of the diet thing, a lot of gals in her class have moms that calorie count their lunchbox as they pack it. Three girls in her class are straight too large-one being nearly 170 pounds. About 1/3rd of the girls are too thin, the calorie counting gals won't even eat a Skittle. We have been fighting the diet thing for a while-because it is so cool to be ultra skinny like victorious. ERRRR

We are trying to use humor, truth and good information/realtionship to battle that. And it seems to be working a bit, she ate a really good supper, and has promised to eat all of her breakfast. plus, she knows I will make her have ensure drinks 2 times a day. Been there, done that. The hard part is she sees me fighting to lose the extra 15, so it is about teaching healthy, and this extra weight isn't healthy.

Cute. This Friends episode is starting to date itself. The cell phone was large and you had to pull out the antenna like on a portable radio.

If so, she should move on up to Governor.
    Well, Rick Scott is notpopular, but his changes are highly effective and very good for the state, employment is back up, there were a lot of programs to help people keep their homes, he has wiped some of the killer unions and privatized many areas which saves money AND takes liability off the state. He will probably get reelected if he runs, and we in Alabama SERIOUSLY wish we had a governor with the guts Scott has.

Just saying-he really knows how to streamline and trim fat like a gastric bypass. I an envious of Floridians having him. Also, he has done a lot to improve services to verterans and older citizens, which is near and dear to my dad, who lives there and hated him as a candidiate, but has come to like him as a governor.

So, Jennifer may have to wait for a few years, she would make an awesome VP, since she can't be pres.

Hubby had a talk with her, and explained healthfulness and growing her brain and body. It probably is a little of the diet thing, a lot of gals in her class have moms that calorie count their lunchbox as they pack it. Three girls in her class are straight too large-one being nearly 170 pounds. About 1/3rd of the girls are too thin, the calorie counting gals won't even eat a Skittle. We have been fighting the diet thing for a while-because it is so cool to be ultra skinny like victorious. ERRRR

We are trying to use humor, truth and good information/realtionship to battle that. And it seems to be working a bit, she ate a really good supper, and has promised to eat all of her breakfast. plus, she knows I will make her have ensure drinks 2 times a day. Been there, done that. The hard part is she sees me fighting to lose the extra 15, so it is about teaching healthy, and this extra weight isn't healthy.
    Hopefully hunger will win out over the girl diets.

Our governor bows down to about three state unions and the 100 old guys who have always controlled the state-$$$$ rules in Bammer. He got elected on a promise of allowing us to vote for or against electronic bingo, and possibly lotteries. But the AEA shut that down-stupid since 50% of the money would have gone into schools.

Hopefully hunger will win out over the girl diets.
    I hope so, right now she drinks water if she feels hungry.
    ER, but managing.

i am going to bed, have a good night.

I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation
    And the only explanation I can find
    Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

And I have that stuck in my head, why?