Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 483 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3834334734814824834844854935335839831483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Hrmmm, I can't find one of the cables to my External hd. This could be a problem......
    Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Hrmmm, I can't find one of the cables to my External hd. This could be a problem...
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Uh Oh!

Hi Sera, Good Night Sera!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Uh Oh!

Hi Sera, Good Night Sera!
    Hi Gabe, night Gabe!

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    i am going to bed, have a good night.

Bugger, I missed everyone. I'll come back later then.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation
    And the only explanation I can find
    Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

And I have that stuck in my head, why?
    No clue on that one, I had Lionel Rictchie-Stuck On You in mine for a week. Listened to Move Your Body to make it go away. Love the occasional heavy metal blast. It can remove even the most entrenched version of Small World.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Bugger, I missed everyone. I'll come back later then.

Oh, sorry, I try to get in bed by 11PM Central time. And i an up by 6Am
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Cute. This Friends episode is starting to date itself. The cell phone was large and you had to pull out the antenna like on a portable radio.
    those are so funny, Pretty Woman starts with a scene involving a lot fo them and DD said, "phones used to be HUGE", technology has come so far, even in 5 years.

I had an Italian Beef sandwich, extra juicy with sweet peppers and mozzarella cheese for dinner. Slurp.
    That sounds great, except the peppers. Quiznos in this are is offering a sandwich like that. But they are on the high, crowded side of town so I never go there.

'Jack Sparrow' Pepper-sprayed By 'Catwoman' In Los Angeles Movie Character Brawl | Fox News

Well, THAT had to be a funny sight to see. Movie characters all over the place and two of them brawling like rugby stars. Nifty.

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

I fell asleep with a headache and woke up with one. Ugh. It's gonna be a long day.
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

In other news, I'm heading up to New Jersey this weekend to see one of my friends. I'm excited!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations

I also have a date on the 18th. I had to schedule it for two and a half weeks out because I'm so busy. I'm looking forward to it. The guy's really nice.
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    I fell asleep with a headache and woke up with one. Ugh. It's gonna be a long day.
    That is never good. I take Excedrin Tension Headache for that, and it takes it away.

I also have a date on the 18th. I had to schedule it for two and a half weeks out because I'm so busy. I'm looking forward to it. The guy's really nice.

Cool. Any date can be a good one. I just found out my nephew decided against the two year engagement he promised all of us (2 months ago) and is now getting married in September. Yeah, 18, in college, barely knows how to tie his shoes and he wants to get married. I wonder how much of this is pressure from the girl.

Mitsubishi Electric to build world's fastest elevator, usher in the death of small talk

Mitsubishi is about to make your elevator ride substantially less awkward. Yesterday, the company unveiled plans to construct what it hopes will become the world's fastest lifts, as part of a new project in China. The forthcoming set of elevators will be housed within the still-incomplete Shanghai Tower, where they'll travel between the basement and 119th floor at a speed of 59 feet per second -- a rate that would narrowly eclipse the current Guinness world record, which sits at about 55 feet per second. These elevators, of course, would be significantly slower if they were filled with vomit, which is why Mitsubishi will add active roller guides, vibration-dampening roof covers and pneumatic controls to make the ride a bit easier on the human body. Unfortunately, it'll be a while before these flesh wagons enter the record books, as the Shanghai Tower likely won't be completed until 2014. Willy Wonka, however, has already begun the appeals process. Elevate past the break for more information in the full press release.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

2 Americans and their tour guide kidnapped in Egypt off their tour bus.

I'm getting real sick of this.

And yet another freight train derailment of the Canadian Pacific rail in Northern IL today. Shuts down all passenger trains until further notice on a couple of lines into the city.

Joy. You'd think at some point we'd investigate why this company keeps throw their trains off the track. Becoming as reliable as the monorail at WDW.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

It is normal for teens to be like this. Not easy to handle still but typical. Most out-grow drama by the time they hit college.

We have smart boards in classrooms. Only a couple of years. It will be interesting to see if they really do make subjects any easier. They said the same thing about projecting computers and it was a wash, no more no less.

Ahh, ya and no. Most everything should be completed by the time you are down there however the next list isn't up yet. I'd be surprised once they open Thunder again if they didn't bring Splash down. She always goes down right after the new year but didn't this year because of Thunder. Disney is having so many problems with the animatronics they almost have to take her down. Around Spring break they might start saying what will be the Spring/Summer plans for Rehab.
    My mom has a smart board in her classroom. She loves it, as wells the kids. Very interactive so it gets them raising their hands to come up and participate. My mom says the board does way more than she even knows how to use on it...the school offers seminars on it periodically so the teachers can come and learn new tricks.

I noticed problems with Splash while I was on my CP. I noticed a few with the animatronics, but the audio was horrible. Nate and my sister noticed it too. I noticed it within the last two months I was theree and it never improved. They also had the jumping water down in the Laughin' Place shut off more often than not within those last two months. I think I may have seen it working only once. On my trip down this January, Nate and I noticed that the audio had definitely been fixed. Sounded a million times better. Jumping water was still off (grr..that is my fav part) and we saw 2 or 3 animatronics that were not moving..none of the major ones, I think they were all some of the little critters. Hope it is repaired soon, Splash is my favorite attraction at MK.

Hubby had a talk with her, and explained healthfulness and growing her brain and body. It probably is a little of the diet thing, a lot of gals in her class have moms that calorie count their lunchbox as they pack it. Three girls in her class are straight too large-one being nearly 170 pounds. About 1/3rd of the girls are too thin, the calorie counting gals won't even eat a Skittle. We have been fighting the diet thing for a while-because it is so cool to be ultra skinny like victorious. ERRRR

We are trying to use humor, truth and good information/realtionship to battle that. And it seems to be working a bit, she ate a really good supper, and has promised to eat all of her breakfast. plus, she knows I will make her have ensure drinks 2 times a day. Been there, done that. The hard part is she sees me fighting to lose the extra 15, so it is about teaching healthy, and this extra weight isn't healthy.
    Can't believe there are girls in her class that count calories...way too young. Those calorie counting moms are doing way too much damage...reminds of a day I was vending a cart at Epcot. A tiny little girl & her mom came up and the girl said she wanted a Sprite. She couldn't have been older than 6. The mom's response was, "No, soda will make you fat." Seriously? There are other plausible reasons why you'd prefer to not give your 6 year old pop, lady.

Good luck!

That is never good. I take Excedrin Tension Headache for that, and it takes it away.

Cool. Any date can be a good one. I just found out my nephew decided against the two year engagement he promised all of us (2 months ago) and is now getting married in September. Yeah, 18, in college, barely knows how to tie his shoes and he wants to get married. I wonder how much of this is pressure from the girl.
    Oy. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. However, I hope it is not.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney