Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 499 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3994494894974984995005015095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by tiggerguy I am enjoying a nice bottle of natural tropical fruit bottle of fruit2o dihydrogen monoxide You certainly live the high life Brian!...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I am enjoying a nice bottle of natural tropical fruit bottle of fruit2o dihydrogen monoxide
    You certainly live the high life Brian!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

Smugglers outfitted vehicles to transport illegal immigrants (Photo courtesy of ICE).
    Not the first time I've heard of this one.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I bought 2 bags of ground flax seed today-dark-so I can mix that in my morning portein shake. YUM.
    I cannot say I agree with the Yum factor.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Ya, I had to really wander to get a sense of where things were at JCP. I did not venture into housewares, generally I do not buy stuff there. I had planned on purchasing shade/screens there for our west windows and they often had a sale of upto 75% off. I wonder what their pricing structure will be now for their custom department?
    Supposedly, that is still being worked out, but here, I have found better pricing at Lowes on many custom made shades. Remember, the CEO said they were keeping prices high, and having "sales" now it is supposed to be flat rate pricing.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

ET still makes me cry buckets.

"I'll be right here"

Pass the hankies, please.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Wow, that is a lot of food.
    And I feed my Widow friend next door too. 3/4 of the food packed into Fridge.

I think they are still getting the bugs worked out. JCPenney here explained that Levi's would now all be stamped pocket first lines. Rather than the seconds they had resorted to. The difference is a first line has seams that stay straight, and the sizes are closer to accurate-and inside, the visibile side of the pocket is stamped with the Levi's approval. Many I have bought at Penney's did not have that. So, that may be the price difference.
    If it is not, call headquarters in Dallas and ask if they want to go head to head on false advertising.
    I have worn Levi's since high school. Even in my original career I wore Levi's and a T-Shirt 99% of the time. These jeans, were different.

Their business class clothing has been going downhill as long as proper daywear has been changing. But I agree, they need to return to classic Worthington.
    The brand was Worthington. Yet not the normal material or classic business attire.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    You germaphobes must be TOTALLY freakin' out after that...!!!
    I missed it. Glad I did. Living with the mega germ affectionately known as DH is enough for the time being.

The minute-long ad, titled “2012,” features a Silverado Chevy truck driving through the ruins of a city after the 2012 apocalypse as predicted by the Mayans. But Ford is angered by the suggestion in the ad that a driver of a Ford truck would not be among the survivors.

According to Motoramic.com, Ford sent a cease and desist letter to Chevrolet and are pressuring NBC to pull the ad.

GM Global Chief Marketing Officer Joel Ewanick responded with a press release saying the company stands by its claim that the Silverado is "the most dependable, longest lasting full size pickup on the road," according to Jalopnik.com.
    Disclaimer: I copied and pasted from Fox, and I will provide the link.

Ford Demands GM, NBC Pull Chevy Super Bowl Ad | Fox News

But this has to be the sibgle funniest bit of behind the scenes commercial drama I have ever heard. What a boatload of whiners.

"We can wait until the world ends, and if we need to, we will apologize. In the meantime, people who are really worried about the Mayan calendar coming true should buy a Silverado right away," the statement reads.

Read more: Ford Demands GM, NBC Pull Chevy Super Bowl Ad | Fox News

Touchdown!!!!!
    I wonder if he kept that football. I can just visualize his kid someday watching his Dad's SuperBowl touchdown. Butt plopping backwards and falling over into the end-zone. Giggle.

[QUOTE=HauntedGabe;992870]

And I feed my Widow friend next door too. 3/4 of the food packed into Fridge.

I have worn Levi's since high school. Even in my original career I wore Levi's and a T-Shirt 99% of the time. These jeans, were different.

I have noticed a lot of stretch blend denim in the Levi's line and I buy mine at a "country style store" called The Barn.

But it is an effort to make a cheaper version-make more money, AND increase wearability in a market where comfort is everything. Try to men's department 512 or 515, both are excellent fit and still heavy gauge denim. I have given up my beloved 501's, they no longer fit and feel good.

The brand was Worthington. Yet not the normal material or classic business attire.
    True, but it is what the market place is supporting-lighter, more casual, horrid fabrics. You have to go really upscale to get nicer stuff, except my MIL finds great stuff at Kohl's for my SIL and loads of great stuff at Coldwater Creek store. New York and Company also has some great stuff, and we have a Jones NY here that has some great stuff. Ann Taylor also.

The post with the news copy was all jangled up.

I made a disclaimer of copy and paste at the very top, as well as the original link to article at the top. Weird.

But we can wait til after the apocolypse to apologize if we need to-CREATIVE.

OK, I'll try that with the mens jeans. God never gave me hips so maybe that will work. I'm not a fan of stretch in my jeans and the pockets tear. I tend to shove a tiny wallet in my back pocket and it wears right through the material.

It was more the material I objected to with the dressier shirts. Not a fan of Kohls the last few years but I do like Coldwater T Shirts and no sleeved summer shirts.

Good grief. I see stooopid people...again.
    Please, share details, that sounds good.

Unless it was the one guy they interviewed that spoke in such an odd way, I don't know what he said, really.

OK, I'll try that with the mens jeans. God never gave me hips so maybe that will work. I'm not a fan of stretch in my jeans and the pockets tear. I tend to shove a tiny wallet in my back pocket and it wears right through the material.

It was more the material I objected to with the dressier shirts. Not a fan of Kohls the last few years but I do like Coldwater T Shirts and no sleeved summer shirts.
    I have always shopped men's for jeans, they just have better fabric, women's jeans lately have gotten thin, and stretchy and weird. DH has a few pairs I pilfer sometimes, his 501's are well worn and fit great.

I went to the Lee jeans outlet and they had ZERO good fabrics or fits, and I did try 30 plus pairs. I was seriously looking for a decent jean.

Gave up and bought a 17 dollar pair of stretch jeans at Kmart, til I lose all 15 pounds. Then decent ones will fit right again.