Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 509 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 940945949950750850951051151955960910091509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom YAY!!! Oh wait, you don't like snow. Bummed for you. Are you forcing seeds already or do you buy plants that a are grown and plant ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    YAY!!! Oh wait, you don't like snow. Bummed for you.

Are you forcing seeds already or do you buy plants that a are grown and plant them? Probably still be a couple of months for you all though.
    Most of the snow missed us. It was icy snow pellets. Stuck mostly on baseball diamonds.

I'm going to try and force a few. The vast majority I buy and plant. I buy them at various maturity levels. Our season is so short not like you can just plant seeds in the ground.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post

DH hubby said this the other day, glad we will be saving on my drive from 25 minutes down to 13
    Plus what you'll save on wear and tear of your car.

I would be in a parka & blanket. Love the picture!

It is a cute picture. And a great job. It was 20 degrees.

Hope he is feeling better today!
    He really isn't. It is improving, slowly. My DD called it, it seems she had this virus a few weeks before finals. It has so many layers to it.

Now that is hilarious! My boys curl up on on the bed near my pillow then I have to move them lol.
    Awe. I can't move the 100# Pup. I keep a few treats near bye to bribe my spot back. Right now he is sleeping with DH, as I am not still.
    Germophobic I am.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Today was a test to see how I am learning. Well I think I did well, but of course was nervous. Plus Mary of course was not happy dr. Helped me with some new codes I had no clue & Mary wasn't happy she helped me. Lol it's her practice.
    Yep, her practice. Hmmm...wonder what the Mary wanted you to do?

Trying to get rid a slight headache feeling better with aspirin & dinner. Not going to be on here any longer going to relax. Have a great night.
    Feel better. Long day ya had.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Very good news over here tonight! We are headed to DISNEYLAND...in 31 days!!! First time to the west coast for all of us!! Very excited
    Wow! And Yay! How did this all happen?

See how the trees nearly hide a lot of the park?.
    I miss the Magic Kingdom having trees. They were up Main St., around the old train station in Frontierland and somewhat in Adventureland. I was so sad when they took those cherry trees out of the hub. They were beautiful in the spring.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!That is exciting news, and you will LOVE DL park. Love it.
    Thanks!! We are all so super excited. It has been a dream to head out to Walt's home park for a long time.

Okay, google IASW Facade it is huge, and amazing, and I always thought it was a separate castle. When I was really little I thought the kids were real, and wondered why they had to stay there.

My dad still laughs over that.
    The Facade over there is amazing. Very excited to see it in person. And "The Magic, the Memories, and You" show on it at night...love that show.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

Wow! And Yay! How did this all happen?
    It all kind of just exploded tonight. We have been saving for a long, long time and were hoping to have enough by March 9..that is when spring break starts for us. We add a little bit of money every payday but it was looking like we were still gonna come up a bit short. We really didn't want to push the trip back, since Nate & I may be headed for internships come June, and sister just applied for the Fall quarter of the CP. It would've ended up waiting until next year, and I think my parents wanted one more big family vacation before we all (potentially) headed out our separate ways. Airfare to CA is what was killing us...so we came up with the very, very crazy idea to drive. 32 hours...it is gonna an interesting ride, but we will make the best of it driving through the western states we've never seen before. We've already calculated the fuel costs and we've got enough saved already for everything. Very, very happy it is working out.

Mom gave me the go-ahead to book with Disneyland Hotel tomorrow. Can't believe how last minute this is...we usually have our vacations prepared and booked around 9 months in advance...so this is a big surprise for everyone!!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Wow! How exciting. And Wooba, 32 hour drive. At least you have plenty of drivers to trade off.

You best finish this trip report. I feel a pre-trip report coming on.

Wow! This is the only day this week I don't see a doctor.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

flutter is offline Moderator

I have empathy for Brady's wife. First she is called out immediately after the game on what others thought of her husbands short comings, then she is called out for telling it like it is. Enough folks. They lost, move on.
    yes they lost, as a team. I'm all for supporting your husband but calling out the other players is not the way to do it.......Giselle needs to still to modeling and leave the football to the big boys she can't handle the ribbing

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Wow! How exciting. And Wooba, 32 hour drive. At least you have plenty of drivers to trade off.

You best finish this trip report. I feel a pre-trip report coming on.
    Yes, I think we are all somewhat afraid of the drive. We've done it to Florida plenty of times in the past and it is definitely tough to get through. Hoping the new scenery will make it a bit enjoyable. Ride home I'm sure will be torture.

And surprisingly enough, I actually did finish my TR from January about 2 weeks ago, I think? Shocking, I know. Will definitely be post a new pre-TR.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    yes they lost, as a team. I'm all for supporting your husband but calling out the other players is not the way to do it.......Giselle needs to still to modeling and leave the football to the big boys she can't handle the ribbing
    It is odd that the big, tough football players can't take being called out by a model, but the the model should be able to handle being ribbed for the players lack of execution and just accept the harassment. No blame for the stupid that were taunting her, she is expected to take it. Lesson learned, big boys are to delicate to be called out, so go for their wives, it is accepted that they are fair game.

If you use ITune cards, keep checking your balance. Seems ITunes is aware of the "worm" issue but still has yet to fully rectify the problem.
    If your balance is stolen, contact ITunes.

Essential work on planned reservoirs in Zimbabwe has stopped because mermaids have been hounding workers away, according to the country's Water Resources Minister.

Minister Nkomo said the only way to solve the problem was to brew traditional beer and carry out any rites to appease the spirits.

Good thing these construction workers are not on the crew for Fantasyland expansion.

Chicago's vehicle city sticker design was a contest and won by a teen from Chicago.

Now city sticker which has not been distributed which has multiple hands of people from many races is coming under question. It appears that the the fingers are flashing gang signs from a notorious and powerful gang.

Oy.

The musical in Chicago "American Idiot" is receive great reviews.

Interesting Title.

Bread is one of the biggest culprits of high level salt consumption. More than chips or other salty tasting foods.