Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 515 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 1541546550551351451551651752556561510151515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Surgery is over and I'm home. So far so good! Feet feel funky because they are numb....

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Surgery is over and I'm home. So far so good! Feet feel funky because they are numb.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Jenn sighting!! LOL!

I totally need to slack off today... I've been working my butt off all week. Hi everyone!!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Surgery is over and I'm home. So far so good! Feet feel funky because they are numb.
    Ok I'm out of the loop so my first thought of what was numb was way wrong.... LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

I need a thread killer theme song.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post

Jenn sighting!! LOL!

I totally need to slack off today... I've been working my butt off all week. Hi everyone!!!
    LOL, I have been busting mine as well, to get all of my tax stuff together before September. DONE!! and that is a great feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I need a thread killer theme song.
    Naw, everyone is just busy.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Hello everyone! I am grading papers. THESE STUDENTS DON'T LISTEN. Oh well. There aren't any single question that is missed. Only one has made an A.

Okay- I am only on the fourth test..... Hoping it gets better.

It isn't wise to make up words.

More words doesn't always mean you will eventually get to the answer.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

P&PD for a quick recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Hello everyone! I am grading papers. THESE STUDENTS DON'T LISTEN. Oh well. There aren't any single question that is missed. Only one has made an A.

Lol, you sound like my mom at the end of a school week. She came home the other day worn out because "it was just one of those days." She has first graders so the stuff she hears from them is so funny sometimes. She asked one of her little boys why he had been absent the past few days (he misses school way too often) and his response was "ummm...I think I was sea sick." Another little girl came up to her desk asking for my mom to sharpen her pencil...my mom looked at her and saw she had a mechanical pencil in hand...needless to say, that particular student is not the brightest in the class. My mom says even when they're driving her crazy, they are too darn cute to be frustrated at.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Grades aren't getting higher. Invalid test or they don't listen or they can't apply the knowledge they have. Probably a mixture. Not sure it is invalid. We covered the material it assesses. It was developed to go with the text they were to read.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    The Target that is closest to us just put a Starbucks in there to replace their food/snack area which didn't do much business. I wonder how it will do? That Target is not exactly in the Starbucks kinda area.
    Almost all the the targets in my area have a starbucks. Its the only way I can get starbucks here.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

I just watched an 8 minute video on you tube of a Dad who had utterly had it with his 15 year old daughter and her disrespect. Funny, funny stuff. He actually shot her laptop. Told her she could have another one when she buys it herself.

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    ATMOIC FIREBALLS!!! I loved them! They were always on the bottom shelf in the store and I think 3-5 cents.

We always have atomic fireballs in the cupboard.

A friend gave me the idea of ordering a half shamrock and half chocolate shake from McDonald's. I think I am going to try it this weekend since I loooooove the chocolate/mint flavor combination.

DD is a big fan of that as well. Our McD's do not offer shamrock.

Mother Nature owed us a milder one after the last few Winters! Of course, I don't know what July and August are going to feel like yet....
    She is REALLY smacking us this weekend-down to 28 Saturday night, and it has been 50's over night for weeks. Bah, not a fan.

Hope so too, maybe it will.

It isn't wise to make up words.
    Made up words? WOW, dictionary anyone?

Hope that solves the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    LOL, I have been busting mine as well, to get all of my tax stuff together before September. DONE!! and that is a great feeling.
    WOOT! I already got my refund from both Fed and NC so I'm thrilled. I now get to write a check for almost all of it to a lawyer and buy a new fridge with the rest. The wahoo ended there.

Grades aren't getting higher. Invalid test or they don't listen or they can't apply the knowledge they have. Probably a mixture. Not sure it is invalid. We covered the material it assesses. It was developed to go with the text they were to read.
    I'm evil... I'd enjoy giving all those bad grades! Seriously though I'm dying to know what the made up words were. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Almost all the the targets in my area have a starbucks. Its the only way I can get starbucks here.
    Mmmmmm starbucks. The ones in Targets just aren't the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I just watched an 8 minute video on you tube of a Dad who had utterly had it with his 15 year old daughter and her disrespect. Funny, funny stuff. He actually shot her laptop. Told her she could have another one when she buys it herself.
    ... and the sad thing is I'd be willing to bet you that she could find a lawyer who would sue her father and win.

LMAO so I guess when you request your account be deleted on sites where they are rude to you... they just ban you instead... perma-ban you in fact. Most people would probably be irritated... me I'm literally sitting here