Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 568 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 6846851855856656756856957057861866810681568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by tiggerguy you said moderators disappeared and I asked who they were I have not seen Lori or Tracy since the launch! You were just missing for the ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    you said moderators disappeared and I asked who they were
    I have not seen Lori or Tracy since the launch! You were just missing for the day.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Just popped in. "Busy" doesn't even quantify...I'm just plain tired.
    Hope you're all doin' awesome gang!
    I get that. I'm still hiding in my home. DH kept getting worse. Yesterday afternoon they put him on
    ZPac, thinking because the virus caused so many different infections that the pac would just cover them all.
    Other than surgery, I cannot ever remember him taking this many days off from work and staying in bed.
    Swear I'm going to have to drag that matress to the ditch and burn it. Bluck.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Mom put a ham in the oven for dinner...mmm, one of my favorites. Will be delish with her homemade mashed potatoes.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Can't wait til I am done reading these college text books and I have time to read for leisure again.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I have not seen Lori or Tracy since the launch! You were just missing for the day.
    I do know that Tracy was away for a few days visiting in NY. She surprised me by dropping by to eat lunch at my Wendy's on her way back to the Cape
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Dad is in the process of redoing our bathroom...staining cabinets, new countertop, floor, & paint. Should be nice when it is done but oy, it is a pain for now.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I just responded with questions to Lou's post. I'm not sure, it depends on what built in means. I sometimes watch the Live News on Weds. evenings but I do not sign in. It is there basically for the whole wide world to stalk. I would be very uncomfortable chatting IF it was available to stalkers. The way the members chat in the Chat room is not exactly guarded. We tend to be friends and share more than anyone would consider sharing in a completely open format like the WDWRadio News is. So I guess I need to know if Chat would be open or closed to people viewing without physically signing into chat.
    I agree with you.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    I did some of that yesterday. Working on more today!
    I cleaned a lot of my room yesterday too.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I know that Lori just had foot surgery and has been watching movies (that is all I know, its been like the only thing she has posted on facebook)
    Mckayla

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

There were several things I wanted to respond to. But I didn't. So here is what I remember:

Never been to Bryce Canyon but it does also remind me of CARS in addition to BTMRR.
    The Wedding cake picture looks wonderful!

I think it is neat that Tracy stopped by to see you.

I will have to check out the chat thing. Really miss the original - that used to crash when too many people got in it. But that sure isn't an issue anymore.

Yes- that is a lot of food to cook. It will last us about 2.5 months - possibly less. But got one teenager and two growing boys who help eat it all.

Working on things for class tomorrow. Sure need some candy.

Okay- saw the chat. I know I have issues with it not wanting to keep me signed in. The window is so small that if there is a lot of talking, it goes too fast. It isn't friendly to go back and read as easily as the other.

Went to dinner with mom then went to target and starbucks... Now working on a Econ essay and watching Hairspray. Man I wish I lived in the 60s
    Mckayla

Really would love some food. Like Chinese food. That sounds wonderful. Maybe I will take myself tomorrow.

I should have gotten a bigger latte. I got a tall and should have gotten a grande. Lattes are like my lifeline when I am writing a essay. Good thing I do not have school tomorrow, I am going to be up all night.
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Dad is in the process of redoing our bathroom...staining cabinets, new countertop, floor, & paint. Should be nice when it is done but oy, it is a pain for now.
    Oy. I remember that. First DH ripped apart one bath, replacing wallpaper, toilet, sink, cabinet, floor.
    Was so glad he was done. Then he moved onto the Ugly bath. Olive tiled room, white cabinets, ugly slide doors. Ewe, ewe, ewe from the time we purchased the house. But he went over the top on the second bath remodel. Everything went including the built in cast iron bath tub which he took out with a sledge hammer. I could see the outside wall of the house vibrating. Oy. He took the walls down to the studs. Everything went. Chopped out the whole floor too. He put in a whirl pool type tub. The entire bath is white tile, set to perfection. Floor black and white. I chose white so it wouldn't be dated. Easy enough to change out a cabinet, tile not so much. He only hired out the wall board/taping. 2 months of heck!