Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 570 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 7047052056056856957057157258062067010701570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen I wish our landlord would remodel our bathroom. I take it, it isn't good? I only lived in one apartment and it was very generic....
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I wish our landlord would remodel our bathroom.
    I take it, it isn't good? I only lived in one apartment and it was very generic.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I have one more paragraph and no more coffee...Normally the last paragraph is the easiest.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Hahaha. Its got everything in one. You got the good boy who follow the rules, then you have the boy who helps everyone and is sweet and caring then you two who are crazy but one who comes out of the craziness and the last boy who is still has crazy the side.
    All grown up, no more Build A Bear for you!

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

I have one more paragraph and no more coffee...Normally the last paragraph is the easiest.
    Sadness. I love my Keurig for times like that. Doesn't replace Starbuck, but still yummy.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I take it, it isn't good? I only lived in one apartment and it was very generic.
    My apartment building is old, and the landlord is in debt apparently, so our real estate agent pays for stuff to be fixed with the rent money, instead of passing it on the landlord. It's a slightly different system here, then it is in the U.S
    Our bathroom is okay, but could be a lot better! The lino needs ripping up, tiles put down, and a new toilet and sink would be great.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Worst Cook was bad tonight.

Sadness. I love my Keurig for times like that. Doesn't replace Starbuck, but still yummy.
    I want one so bad. But my dad drinks black coffee, my mom does not drink coffee ( and does not listen to me when I tell her that there is more you can make other stuff) and my brother cant drink coffee.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

6 murders in Cleveland this weekend. A double homicide, a shooting a night club and the last one was a 19 year old and her baby were killed by an ex boyfriend and then he killed himself. There was also two bad fires and a missing person.
    Mckayla

My apartment building is old, and the landlord is in debt apparently, so our real estate agent pays for stuff to be fixed with the rent money, instead of passing it on the landlord. It's a slightly different system here, then it is in the U.S
    Our bathroom is okay, but could be a lot better! The lino needs ripping up, tiles put down, and a new toilet and sink would be great.
    Actually I came close to that. There were some radically wrong things in my DS apartment his second year at his University. I put them all in writing when I moved him in and took pictures. One, there was a hole in the plastic inside of refrigerator and a shelve was missing along with a drawer, door had a bar missing to hold in condiments. The thing kept running, never shut off and the renters paid electric bill. I had enough about 2 weeks in, they paid $1,000.00 a month with no utilities included. I sent an overnight letter saying we had given adequate notice and these were critical items. In 48 hours I would hire a repair man and deduct the labor and materials from the rent. Landlord called immediately and a repairman was in the apartment as I was speaking to her.

With them it wasn't debt, it was greed and basically a slum lord. He moved the next year.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

I want one so bad. But my dad drinks black coffee, my mom does not drink coffee ( and does not listen to me when I tell her that there is more you can make other stuff) and my brother cant drink coffee.
    we have in of those k-cups that you use own canned coffee. every so often we get the flavored coffees.
    my sister and brother in law are the coffee drinkers. I dislike the flavor of all coffee products.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Mine is a cross between Dinozzo from NCIS, Dean & Sam from Supernatural, Leo from Charmed & Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG1
    I have always enjoyed "Sam" Jared. He was so cute on Gilmore Girls too. Last few years he has lost that real cute guy look though. Something about Rounding 30.

Worst Cook wasn't bad tonight.

Well that was just real weird. I edited a post, cause was and wasn't change the meaning. Ooops.

And instead of editing the post, it made a whole new post. I'm so confused.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

I have always enjoyed "Sam" Jared. He was so cute on Gilmore Girls too. Last few years he has lost that real cute guy look though. Something about Rounding 30.
    I love him on Glimore Girls. In the earlier seasons of Supernatural, I liked him, but now I find I quite like" Dean" Jensen. They're both still incredibly hot to me though!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Kuerig comes in just about everything. Get one for college! There are all sorts of tea's, there sleepy time is the best blend I've ever had. It does hot cider, hot chocolate. Coffee, everything from iced coffee to chocolate caramel, black coffee Morning Caribou is fantastic, Mocha. It is like an endless list. I must have 6 different teas, and tons of coffees. I've only found one brand of coffee, a vanilla, that I didn't like. I also have the screen, if I every want to use my own coffee.

Both of my kids have their own Kuerig's.