Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 571 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 7147152156156957057157257358162167110711571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen I love him on Gilmore Girls. In the earlier seasons of Supernatural, I liked him, but now I find I quite like" Dean" Jensen. They're both ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I love him on Gilmore Girls. In the earlier seasons of Supernatural, I liked him, but now I find I quite like" Dean" Jensen. They're both still incredibly hot to me though!
    I get that! Close in age to you also. Me, I can find him cute and adorible. Hot at my age would be so icky.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    we have in of those k-cups that you use own canned coffee. every so often we get the flavored coffees.
    my sister and brother in law are the coffee drinkers. I dislike the flavor of all coffee products.
    Poor you. My DD nor my DH like coffee either. DD can do the dessert iced coffees but really would rather not. Me, I only like coffee and tea hot. Neither iced.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Poor you. My DD nor my DH like coffee either. DD can do the dessert iced coffees but really would rather not. Me, I only like coffee and tea hot. Neither iced.
    I like hot and cold coffee, but I love iced coffee!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    6 murders in Cleveland this weekend. A double homicide, a shooting a night club and the last one was a 19 year old and her baby were killed by an ex boyfriend and then he killed himself. There was also two bad fires and a missing person.
    And there is the reason why I let my sister visit me. My niece takes the rapid everyday to the burbs to school. Scares me, for her, she is 14. Same place, same time everyday. Yikes. But I guess anything can happen anywhere.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

The 60's were a weird time. Now that same generation is one for raising the drinking age, wanting to raise the driving age and added so many layers of policies to education and created the nightmare called no child left behind. The 60's hated the establishment and in the end created far more establishment then there ever was for them. Kinda funny.
    Yes, many of them also became stellarly rich using that "rotten" capitalist system they hated so much.

Bitter ironies, all the way around.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I do know that Tracy was away for a few days visiting in NY. She surprised me by dropping by to eat lunch at my Wendy's on her way back to the Cape

That was very cool of her, and very nice that you got to see your friend. Very nice.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

So sleepy...so much I still could get done...but I am thinking sleep will win.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Yes, many of them also became stellarly rich using that "rotten" capitalist system they hated so much.

Bitter ironies, all the way around.
    Yep, most appeared to do an about face within a decade and became far more establishment than the people they protested against. It was an interesting era.

Worst Cook was bad tonight.
    It was worse than bad. Meatballs-from around the globe? Grinding meat is a skill that takes months to be good at, and seasoning for meatballs or meatloaf is tricky, as is balancing the bread to egg variance. What a lousy and hard thing to expect people who can barely locate a kitchen to make, and make well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    So sleepy...so much I still could get done...but I am thinking sleep will win.
    I'm having a bad feeling that my DD is having a Gallbladder issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    My apartment building is old, and the landlord is in debt apparently, so our real estate agent pays for stuff to be fixed with the rent money, instead of passing it on the landlord. It's a slightly different system here, then it is in the U.S
    Our bathroom is okay, but could be a lot better! The lino needs ripping up, tiles put down, and a new toilet and sink would be great.
    How long before you all can move to a different apartment?

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

And there is the reason why I let my sister visit me. My niece takes the rapid everyday to the burbs to school. Scares me, for her, she is 14. Same place, same time everyday. Yikes. But I guess anything can happen anywhere.
    She lives on the West side right?? The west side is super nice and something rarely happens on that side... The east side is a whole different area. All the murders happened on the east side. The missing person happened in a suburb (its closer to my town the Cleveland) and the accident was more by Akron then Cleveland.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

So I have a huge list of stuff I am doing for lent. Its varies from giving up sleeping with my pillows ( I have so many its crazy) to sending a different person a message saying stuff I like about them and why I am friends with them, So if you get a random message from me that is way.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    So I have a huge list of stuff I am doing for lent. Its varies from giving up sleeping with my pillows ( I have so many its crazy) to sending a different person a message saying stuff I like about them and why I am friends with them, So if you get a random message from me that is way.
    That is nice. Everyone likes receiving an unexpected kind message.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    It was worse than bad. Meatballs-from around the globe? Grinding meat is a skill that takes months to be good at, and seasoning for meatballs or meatloaf is tricky, as is balancing the bread to egg variance. What a lousy and hard thing to expect people who can barely locate a kitchen to make, and make well.
    I actually corrected that. I didn't find it as bad as the first one. They seemed to tone down some of the dramatics. But yes, so unfair to the people who are not mechanically inclined to have to put together a meat grinder. And face it, everyone being given a different country and some obscure to non cooks not exactly and equal challenge. I loved the hushed mutter response of the Mechanical Engineer to Chef Ann.
    Something like you repeating I'm not going to finish is being helpful. He is obviously very intelligent and made her look small and kinda like a tyrant