Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 579 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 7947952956957757857958058158962967910791579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by tiggerguy security was there albeit ONE officer. This is the person using the pepper spray. If you look closely the person with the pepper spray had blue ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    security was there albeit ONE officer. This is the person using the pepper spray. If you look closely the person with the pepper spray had blue pants with red stripe and white shirt is security officer. it did take forever for backup security to get there.
    Reckon why it took so long and why the CM's have that spray though. Seems odd and dangerous. Do you think the guy will sue Cali Disney?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Most cannot locate the spare, nor do they know how to use the equipment to change the tire. ER. My dad taught all of us the basics.
    Yeah, he made sure I know all the basics too. I still get quizzed on them whenever I'm going anywhere that takes over an hour to get to...and I wouldn't be surprised if that continues for the rest of my life. lol.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Gah, I cannot tell you how many people I graduated with now have children/are pregnant. Seems like there is a new one posting it on Facebook everyday. I understand that we are all adults now, but holy cow, there are a lot of them. I can't imagine being ready for that already.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

So I've been wondering for a few days now why the text in some posts span across the whole length of the text field and others seem to go only about half way across. Weird.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Gah, I cannot tell you how many people I graduated with now have children/are pregnant. Seems like there is a new one posting it on Facebook everyday. I understand that we are all adults now, but holy cow, there are a lot of them. I can't imagine being ready for that already.
    Yep, seems to be the thing lately. Or, some here just go ahead and have them inhigh school. We had an employee once whose girlfriend had 2 with him before they even graduated. A third while she was in respiratory therapy school. She said her mom and grandma had their all before they were 22. Yeah. Can't imagine that.

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

Reckon why it took so long and why the CM's have that spray though. Seems odd and dangerous. Do you think the guy will sue Cali Disney?
    But it wasn't a regular CM using the pepper spray. and with all those witnesses the guy doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hades of winning
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Food Network shows an awful lot of hamburgers that appear to be rare inside, really rare. Ick. Thought that was unsafe or something.

But it wasn't a regular CM using the pepper spray. and with all those witnesses the guy doesn't have a snowballs chance in Hades of winning
    GOOD!! He shouldn't but somehow, they do love to try. I like the expression, "there will be ski slopes in hades before ______ happens". Cracks me up.

Yep, seems to be the thing lately. Or, some here just go ahead and have them inhigh school. We had an employee once whose girlfriend had 2 with him before they even graduated. A third while she was in respiratory therapy school. She said her mom and grandma had their all before they were 22. Yeah. Can't imagine that.
    Yeah, there are always those few who it happens to in high school, but the amount lately is just ridiculous.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

Food Network shows an awful lot of hamburgers that appear to be rare inside, really rare. Ick. Thought that was unsafe or something.
    it usually isn't safe, but I think if the restaurant grinds their own it would be safer
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Yuck, yuck, yuck. No pink hamburgers for me. Actually, I prefer mine nice and crispy.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

it usually isn't safe, but I think if the restaurant grinds their own it would be safer
    All I can say is gross. But to each their own on that one.

Have a great night all, I am going to sleep.

Mom ordered one of those car-roof-top-travel-thingies for the trip to CA in hopes that this car ride will be slightly more comfortable than our last one to FL. Can't even tell you how awful that was..we were more squished than I thought was possible.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Time to frost the late night cake.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Of course you don't, you remember it after a Nun pounds it into your head.

It is part of fasting until Easter from Ash Wednesday. According to teachings, Christ fasted for 40 days (amount of days between Ash Wed. and Easter) prior to going into Public ministry. The fasting rules loosened over the century. Originally it was just bread at most, some places not even that. More modern times made them realize passing out people, not so good. Rules then went to include fish. Fish is how Christ fed the poor in the Bible. It was cheap and plentiful food in Biblical times. Wealthy folks Celebrated with food in Biblical times were tied to Goats, Lambs and cattle. Poor did not own land so they could not even hunt as the land belong to the Wealthy. Poor only received waste products that wealthy would not eat of warm blooded animals. The poor people ate fish. So in the Catholic mind, Christ fed the hungry Fish, so if Catholics were to "give up" food it would be the mammal meat and only eat fish.
    Basically walking in Christs shoes fasting during the lenten season.

And that concludes this session of Catholics as literacy course for today. And in no way meant to be offering up religion, just an explanation of the fish.
    very good explanation. it makes sense.
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048