Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 580 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 8048053057057857958058158259063068010801580 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; so kayla was home from school today and it was such a loooong day. especially since im sick with a head cold/sore throat and i really didnt feel like doing ...
    eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: The RT Thread Part V

so kayla was home from school today and it was such a loooong day. especially since im sick with a head cold/sore throat and i really didnt feel like doing anything. so we well she watched tv for a while then we read a few books i cleaned her room some and did a little web surfing. finally i got her to take a nap while watching enchanted. that was about 2 hours. then we had dinner, she watched peter pan while i chatted with my friend online then she took a bath and got ready for bed, finally got to sleep about 20 min ago or so.

now im listening to some new disney podcasts from this week the new wdw radio right now. tomorrow i have to call dhs...wish me luck. ginna be a busy week. kay has daisys tomorrow, then wed me and mom have judge of election training in the morning, and thurs i have a meeting with an attorny bout divorce. '

92 days til wdw....i cant wait. soo need that excape.
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    security was there albeit ONE officer. This is the person using the pepper spray. If you look closely the person with the pepper spray had blue pants with red stripe and white shirt is security officer. it did take forever for backup security to get there.
    Well then I am so disappointed in security. It was ultimately the guests that took control over the dude while they watched.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    so kayla was home from school today and it was such a loooong day. especially since im sick with a head cold/sore throat and i really didnt feel like doing anything. so we well she watched tv for a while then we read a few books i cleaned her room some and did a little web surfing. finally i got her to take a nap while watching enchanted. that was about 2 hours. then we had dinner, she watched peter pan while i chatted with my friend online then she took a bath and got ready for bed, finally got to sleep about 20 min ago or so.

now im listening to some new disney podcasts from this week the new wdw radio right now. tomorrow i have to call dhs...wish me luck. ginna be a busy week. kay has daisys tomorrow, then wed me and mom have judge of election training in the morning, and thurs i have a meeting with an attorny bout divorce. '

Oh feel better! Yep you need a break. When are you going again?

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Time to frost the late night cake.
    And now I will finish the triple chocolate chunk of cake I've been working on since yesterday.
    Had forgotten about it. I buy a slice from the bakery. Can't get into too much trouble that way.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Get better! I'm sick with a nasty virus right now too...yuck. Hope your busy week goes well.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Get better! I'm sick with a nasty virus right now too...yuck. Hope your busy week goes well.
    DH went to work for a half day today. When he came home he looked real worn. These virus' have staying power this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    And now I will finish the triple chocolate chunk of cake I've been working on since yesterday.
    Had forgotten about it. I buy a slice from the bakery. Can't get into too much trouble that way.
    My eating habits have been way crazy the past week. I'm always one to have a sweet tooth but not usually so late. Been wanting to eat instead of sleep...usually I don't eat after dinner. Not the greatest habit to start getting into.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    it usually isn't safe, but I think if the restaurant grinds their own it would be safer
    Think you are right, but I go for the no pink and if it is, it goes back. I actually like real good burgers that have that grilled crispy crust going on. I'm a fan of Meatheads and Red Robin. They are about equal however Meatheads is QS.

DH went to work for a half day today. When he came home he looked real worn. These virus' have staying power this year.
    Yep, viruses are icky things. I've learned for more than I care to know about them from immunology class already...I'm sure by the end of the semester I will have an even greater dislike for them.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

And the River being green....it depends on where you are with the River. Some places last year it was real bright green and near the two train depots is was ugly green.

Yep, viruses are icky things. I've learned for more than I care to know about them from immunology class already...I'm sure by the end of the semester I will have an even greater dislike for them.
    And on top of that they say the Flu has finally taken hold in our area. Joy!

My eating habits have been way crazy the past week. I'm always one to have a sweet tooth but not usually so late. Been wanting to eat instead of sleep...usually I don't eat after dinner. Not the greatest habit to start getting into.
    But you are sick, that will do it. I generally don't have a sweet tooth to a great extent. I love chocolate.
    Yet I can eat a little and walk away from it normally. This week with DH, Oy, Chocolate.

There is also a good deal of research for chocolate and giving your brain a boost while taking exams etc.
    Whenever DD or DS took placement exams I always sent them with 3 pieces of Dove chocolate. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Great job, Dad. We see probably 10 cars a week, that have flat spares. It has become a pet peeve and it is a safety issue. Most folks never get the spare checked, and have to call a tow service when they have a problem cause they never check the spare.

Most cannot locate the spare, nor do they know how to use the equipment to change the tire. ER. My dad taught all of us the basics.
    And now, they are starting not to include a spare tire at all with some new cars. Ugh. I hated when they started with the little donut. My truck actually has a full size tire as a spare. Days going bye-bye. Errr.

very good explanation. it makes sense.
    Or Sister James Angelo was a very good story teller.

I never knew why they renamed Nuns and gave them Guy names.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Last year, DH, DD and I were on a train heading into the City for the "other" St. Patrick's Day Parade.
    Now on weekends liquor isn't allowed on the trains into or out of Chicago. The people heading to the parade were so hammered already and drinking on the train. Conductors just said please deposit your empties in the garbage as you exit the train. We were heading into the City for the Flower and Garden Show at Navy Pier. We at least got to see the River dyed a pretty color of green than it normally is.
    You can drink on your trains there? We're not allowed to consume alcohol on our public transport here. Or on the beach, or most public places. It's generally confined to pubs, bars, restaurants etc. We do have exceptions, like if you are having a bbq at a park or a public garden.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."