Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 585 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 8548553557558358458558658759563568510851585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by eeyore79 so i want to tell u to hold out as long as you can and enjoy the 2 of you for a while. cause once you ...
    Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    so i want to tell u to hold out as long as you can and enjoy the 2 of you for a while. cause once you have a child your life will change forever. and in case you want some practice i can send you a certain 5 yo!! :p
    I'm more than happy to wait...quite some time. I'm still undecided about, if I actually want kids. It's DF that is pushing for them!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    gae-Texas Tec will blare their new warning sirens Wednesday. Do all schools there have them?
    Depends on the town actually. Up there, most of them have some type of emergency systems. For some town, it is the same as the siren that tells the volunteer fire department there are fires.

They are really vigilant in the warning systems. Just something you have to take seriously up there. Here, we don't have sirens. But they have some rolling phone service that is supposed to help (right). What if you only have wireless or a cordless phone- once the electricity goes out, it won't help. I sign up for things through the weather channel and the TV stations and get texts for those instead.

Basically this time of year- warning systems are set off to make sure they work.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Yes- we need to chat soon!

Define sharing? How small could you make it and still share?
    I actually gave them a hunk of it. When I first got it yesterday, I thought it was HUGE! Now today after eating a few pieces and giving away some, Im thinking it's rather small...and the next time I share it may be closer to "crumbs" than "hunks."

Why are my posts flushed to the left and not centered?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    NuLean has no food on the plan until day 3, and that is one 400 calorie meal of fish, veggie. I am a wee bit hungry, but the next round of liquid is coming right up.

I have consumed so much water today, double my usual 3/4ths gallon.
    I would not be able to handle NuLean
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    I actually gave them a hunk of it. When I first got it yesterday, I thought it was HUGE! Now today after eating a few pieces and giving away some, Im thinking it's rather small...and the next time I share it may be closer to "crumbs" than "hunks."

I have no idea.

I had cake for dinner but not anything else. I am thinking I should have eaten something. I may take myself for Chinese food tomorrow.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post

You can always make a cake-thee is a decent recipe online. DD has to make a cookbook for a math project, we looked at that one-too hard to double, triple, cut in half and such.

Emeril King Cake:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ipe/index.html
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Amanda, the posts have been acting strangely since the change over. Some are huge and centered, some right, some left. Some disappear and reappear. Or get rearranged in random orders.

Have a great night all.

And right now, they are "normal."

I am so far behind with keeping up with my reserach. I see that I need to work on that a LOT more. I see that I will be up about two more hours working on this stuff.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Depends on the town actually. Up there, most of them have some type of emergency systems. For some town, it is the same as the siren that tells the volunteer fire department there are fires.

They are really vigilant in the warning systems. Just something you have to take seriously up there. Here, we don't have sirens. But they have some rolling phone service that is supposed to help (right). What if you only have wireless or a cordless phone- once the electricity goes out, it won't help. I sign up for things through the weather channel and the TV stations and get texts for those instead.

Basically this time of year- warning systems are set off to make sure they work.
    Our warnings are tested every Tuesday at 10am. Stupid. If you were a creepity person or group, wouldn't you choose 10am on a Tuesday when everyone ignored the siren? We are a dumb state.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I'm more than happy to wait...quite some time. I'm still undecided about, if I actually want kids. It's DF that is pushing for them!!
    I give you two credit. That is a pretty big card on the table. Normally a deal breaker when going into marriage. From my experience more of the responsibility has fallen on me with child rearing from the get go.

That is why I always hated the phrase "we are pregnant." It was my body that was never the same. It was me that had to eat correctly before and after the baby. It was me that could not drink. It was me that had to feed the baby around the clock or me who had to create something for the babe to drink. I wanted kids and it was totally up to me with the second, DH was fine one way or the other. I have the utmost respect for people who decide they don't want to go down that road. I would do it over again, but it certainly isn't for everyone and ya got to respect that.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

I agree Gabe. It isn't for everyone and for sure, the main caretaker has better want the child. I had a friend whose husband traveled a lot. He wanted a third child. She wasn't sure because it was difficult to deal with 2 on her own as much as she was. Seems that men seem to want children more than women some time. Sure- shows your manhood but where are you in the middle of the night and for years afterwards. If your idea is to be sitting on the couch while the little lady cooks dinner and takes care of the kids, then you aren't really a father or a man. Just my humble opinion. You should at least like your own children.

Getting off of soap box.

Just spent the last 3 hours working on research. I have at least another hour to go. Oh my. I know I did this for a reason....

Another issue with that chat.... it doesn't delete the conversation so others can log in and see what you wrote before they logged in.
    I'm finding this more creepity the more I learn. I didn't know that. Icky, icky, icky. It works for a News update but as far as getting to know people on a friendship level, ewe.