Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 586 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 8648653657658458558658758859663668610861586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; I have gone to some other sights that utilize the vBulletin and they have chat. I have got to be missing something. Someone elighten me please. This is so far ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

I have gone to some other sights that utilize the vBulletin and they have chat. I have got to be missing something. Someone elighten me please. This is so far out of my range of knowledge of forums.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I don't know if cost is an issue. I am thinking that vBulletin was one previously used? Not sure. It would crash if too many people got on there but that sure hasn't been an issue in the past year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I would not be able to handle NuLean
    Many cannot. Many get faint. From the beginning of time mammals have needed food. It does have results for the obvious reasons. There is a huge push from Chiropractors for this particular weight loss system. It is strongly discouraged for the young as bodies are still developing and need the caloric intake.

Portion control and physical exercise to raise your heart rate works. Ever seen biggest looser? You and your Mom have a good plan. A commitment to exercise is key.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I don't know if cost is an issue. I am thinking that vBulletin was one previously used? Not sure. It would crash if too many people got on there but that sure hasn't been an issue in the past year or two.
    This is vBulletin. So I went to other popular, high membership, Disney related boards to see if they still had chat and indeed they did. Maybe you are right and it is a cost decision???

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

I agree Gabe. It isn't for everyone and for sure, the main caretaker has better want the child. I had a friend whose husband traveled a lot. He wanted a third child. She wasn't sure because it was difficult to deal with 2 on her own as much as she was. Seems that men seem to want children more than women some time. Sure- shows your manhood but where are you in the middle of the night and for years afterwards. If your idea is to be sitting on the couch while the little lady cooks dinner and takes care of the kids, then you aren't really a father or a man. Just my humble opinion. You should at least like your own children.

Getting off of soap box.
    I'm happy to be a stay at home Mum, but DF will still have to help. I refuse to be the only one getting up in the middle of the night to change/feed etc the baby.

I'm wanting to wait a few more years, so I can travel some more before hand, and hopefully we will have our own place by then.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Many cannot. Many get faint. From the beginning of time mammals have needed food. It does have results for the obvious reasons. There is a huge push from Chiropractors for this particular weight loss system. It is strongly discouraged for the young as bodies are still developing and need the caloric intake.

Portion control and physical exercise to raise your heart rate works. Ever seen biggest looser? You and your Mom have a good plan. A commitment to exercise is key.
    It certainly is not for everyone-for sure. I wen a straight month of lessening intake and increasing exercize and didn't lose an ounce-so this is a kick start. It is medically supervised and very healthy, but somewhat drastic. 7 full days of meal replacements and fat burners.

But if it gets the weight loss going again, I can handle it. For a week. I could never do the month long plan. I enjoy the taste of food, and actually chewing food too much.

But, I hit a spot where no weight will come off, so it needed a kick.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I agree Gabe. It isn't for everyone and for sure, the main caretaker has better want the child. I had a friend whose husband traveled a lot. He wanted a third child. She wasn't sure because it was difficult to deal with 2 on her own as much as she was. Seems that men seem to want children more than women some time. Sure- shows your manhood but where are you in the middle of the night and for years afterwards. If your idea is to be sitting on the couch while the little lady cooks dinner and takes care of the kids, then you aren't really a father or a man. Just my humble opinion. You should at least like your own children.

Getting off of soap box.
    I agree. Ours was a miracle, and I love her, but most of the work from the beginning is on me, still is. school, homework, packing lunch, seeeing after breakfast, handling the sickness, Dr appointment, dentist, orthodontist, ironing the clothes-ALL of that falls in the womans camp-along with work and family obligations so, women need to really like the kids.

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

chats are not part of the vBulletin package. they have to be added.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    chats are not part of the vBulletin package. they have to be added.
    Any possible way we can get it added back?

DD is up an deating the breakfast I just cooked (every morning) and I still have to make her lunch since she refuses to order catered lunch. I have to iron her plaid skirt as well. I did not do the ironing this weekend.

I need a maid.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Hi everyone!! Figured I'd stop by while I had some "free" time before my meetings start. How is everyone today?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Had the absolute weirdest thing happen to me this morning... I was driving into work and took the back road I take every day that let's me avoid some of the insanity on the main highway. Ahead of me I noticed a tall brown thing in the road. I moved to the right to go around it and as I passed, I realized the "thing" was a huge owl. He was just standing there... didn't even flinch when I drove around him. I got about 50 yards away and looked in my mirror to see him flying away (else I would've questioned if I was the butt of a joke with a toy owl or something). It was wild (no pun intended).

I went out to look at myths and superstitions re: owls. Either I'm going to die, have really bad luck, really great luck, come into money, have a newborn turn into a witch or I just saw an owl and it meant nothing.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Had the absolute weirdest thing happen to me this morning... I was driving into work and took the back road I take every day that let's me avoid some of the insanity on the main highway. Ahead of me I noticed a tall brown thing in the road. I moved to the right to go around it and as I passed, I realized the "thing" was a huge owl. He was just standing there... didn't even flinch when I drove around him. I got about 50 yards away and looked in my mirror to see him flying away (else I would've questioned if I was the butt of a joke with a toy owl or something). It was wild (no pun intended).

Lol, that really is about the absolute weirdest thing.

I went out to look at myths and superstitions re: owls. Either I'm going to die, have really bad luck, really great luck, come into money, have a newborn turn into a witch or I just saw an owl and it meant nothing.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Nate just completed his phone interview for the PI- said he thinks it went well. Now the hard waiting part starts...I sure hope he gets it!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post

Hi everyone!! Figured I'd stop by while I had some "free" time before my meetings start. How is everyone today?

Morning Jenn