Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 596 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 9649654658659459559659759860664669610961596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom That looks awesome. It was awesome. My teacher thought we were crazy but whatever. Andrea spent the whole class in hers... she toke notes in it ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    That looks awesome.
    It was awesome. My teacher thought we were crazy but whatever.

Andrea spent the whole class in hers... she toke notes in it and everything...She even sang Backstreet Boys.
    I wanted to do the same but my friend well not really anymore toke it down
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

Elias!!!!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Elias!!!!

Okay, Brian, I missed a LOT apparently. Who is the guy at the end, the one that used to be on Flashpoint? And why is he now relevant?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    It was awesome. My teacher thought we were crazy but whatever.

Andrea spent the whole class in hers... she toke notes in it and everything...She even sang Backstreet Boys.
    I wanted to do the same but my friend well not really anymore toke it down
    Well, why would she do that? Cause she didn't have one? Jealousy is a powerful motivator. Remind her that kindness is a good thing, and petty mean girls end up with no friends.

It was my first meal day, of the NuLean plan. So, I had a 3oz filet of salmon with sea salt and 12 asparagus spears with lemon juice and salt. YUM, it was so delicious but I was so full and miserable after i ate. The liquids are easier, albeit WAY less satisfying. Which is how I ended up with a tummy-FOOD!!!

I have realized I have a deep and affectionate love of butter, on most foods, love it. But it is a no no now. Bummer.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

It was my first meal day, of the NuLean plan. So, I had a 3oz filet of salmon with sea salt and 12 asparagus spears with lemon juice and salt. YUM, it was so delicious but I was so full and miserable after i ate. The liquids are easier, albeit WAY less satisfying. Which is how I ended up with a tummy-FOOD!!!

I have realized I have a deep and affectionate love of butter, on most foods, love it. But it is a no no now. Bummer.
    Yay for some food for you and kudos for having the perseverance to pull off a plan like that. I would have a major migraine with no solid food in me.

Yep, butter makes everything better. When my grandma was alive she knew how to whip up the best southern meal there was, loaded with butter and everything else that's bad for you. She'd always tell me when my mom wasn't around, "I know your mom doesn't cook this way, and that's good 'cause it's unhealthy for ya, but this is real food." She was the absolute best.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Is your real name Paula Deen?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Well, why would she do that? Cause she didn't have one? Jealousy is a powerful motivator. Remind her that kindness is a good thing, and petty mean girls end up with no friends.
    She gets really jealous why I do things with other friends. Like when me and meg do stuff we cant tell her because she will get mad at us. Me and Meg are pretty much like sisters.

Andrea is my other best friend. I try and do a lot of stuff with her and keeping her smiling... she has had a rough couple of months. In October her mom passed away and she was super close to her so my mom and I kind of try to fill in that spot if she needs someone so me and andrea have gotten super close in the last couple of months because of that.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

Okay, Brian, I missed a LOT apparently. Who is the guy at the end, the one that used to be on Flashpoint? And why is he now relevant?
    earlier this season the guy played a "victim". they showed him as a witness to a murder in a bodega. Reese protected him from a guy named Elias, the head of a major crime family, who did the murder.

by the end of the show there was a major plot twist......

...... the "victim" was Elias, the head of the crime family.

I t was something that I and Gabe never saw coming!!
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Yay for some food for you and kudos for having the perseverance to pull off a plan like that. I would have a major migraine with no solid food in me.

Yep, butter makes everything better. When my grandma was alive she knew how to whip up the best southern meal there was, loaded with butter and everything else that's bad for you. She'd always tell me when my mom wasn't around, "I know your mom doesn't cook this way, and that's good 'cause it's unhealthy for ya, but this is real food." She was the absolute best.
    Funny enough, the protein shakes keep you feeling full for hours, so I haven't been hungry since day 1, but man that was excellent salmon.

My gran made lard biscuits and served it with butter based gravy made with milk and cream and sausage-LOVED that.

Elias!!!!
    Too tired, what does that mean?

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

PoI is intriguing
    As was the end.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Is your real name Paula Deen?
    LOL, no. But I had gotten in the habit of making a butter, lemon and dill sauce for asparagus-lots of it-and enjoying it. Butter on everything pretty much because I like the taste of it. But I don't miss it now. Much.

earlier this season the guy played a "victim". they showed him as a witness to a murder in a bodega. Reese protected him from a guy named Elias, the head of a major crime family, who did the murder.

by the end of the show there was a major plot twist......

...... the "victim" was Elias, the head of the crime family.

I t was something that I and Gabe never saw coming!!
    Oh Duh, I thought you were talking sports, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    She gets really jealous why I do things with other friends. Like when me and meg do stuff we cant tell her because she will get mad at us. Me and Meg are pretty much like sisters.

Andrea is my other best friend. I try and do a lot of stuff with her and keeping her smiling... she has had a rough couple of months. In October her mom passed away and she was super close to her so my mom and I kind of try to fill in that spot if she needs someone so me and andrea have gotten super close in the last couple of months because of that.
    people that are that clingy and "need" you to be only theirs are scary. I broke DD away from one, she is now keeping a classmate of theirs away from everyone cause she has to have one person JUST for her. It is very weird.

Just keep telling her that more friends make life a better experience, and she can either be nice to all, or be by herself.