Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 4567816561065061006 ... LastLast
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs She gets more money from working than I ever did. She won't have pay for much food. Meals are paid at school. I give money for ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    She gets more money from working than I ever did. She won't have pay for much food. Meals are paid at school. I give money for gas. So asking her today for ticket admission isn't cruel or unreasonable. Just trying to balance between what we want to do and what mom will want to do.

My kids make more than I did back when I was in college too. Then again look at the prices of tickets when we were young to what they are now.
    Like I said, have no idea if $600-$700 is reasonable or not for her. I know my kids pull off their spending money at school, that is all their campus job covers. No way could they also put that kinda money away each month too, but they don't earn that much to start with. I don't think it is cruel or unfair if she is earning good money while going to school.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    Where Am I????
    Follow the light fake son, follow the light.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    My step grandparents went to DL almost 30 years ago, and yet I still have to explain the difference between WDW and DL...
    I love Disneyland. There wasn't a Disney World when I was born so I spent sometime at Disneyland when I was little. Also my Honeymoon!
    Wanted something different that WDW for the Honeymoon.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I love Disneyland. There wasn't a Disney World when I was born so I spent sometime at Disneyland when I was little. Also my Honeymoon!
    Wanted something different that WDW for the Honeymoon.
    Lovely! Disneyland is definitely on my list of places I want to visit. WDW just comes first! I also want to visit the UK, Europe, the Mediterranean, and a few other places!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Lovely! Disneyland is definitely on my list of places I want to visit. WDW just comes first! I also want to visit the UK, Europe, the Mediterranean, and a few other places!
    I hadn't been to DL in many years and my DH had never been to DL. If I had to pick, I'd pick WDW there is so much more to do overall and you can stay on grounds far more reasonably. Yet there is something about DL that is nostalgic and warm.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I am so sick of clouds and rain
    Right there with you sister friend.

I do not like it. It is way to hard to carry and I cant get comfy with it while in my chair. I cant wait to get my charger back
    I'm use to my laptop, but I agree it is a bit too large to tote around. I doubt I would get one this large again. Live and learn.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

hey friends!!

i got a new cell phone today!!

yesterday our phones were turned off that we have had with att for the longest time cause our bill got a tad high from bein a month past due then this current one.

we both need a phone, my mom and me were on the plan together, so we went and got some boost prepaid phones. its gonna be about 50$ a month for each of us, so $100 total...att was getting too high at 200$ a month.

my mom got a normal phone/text type phone with the alphabet kets, not a qwerty type. i got a semi smart phone, its not really smart, it has a touch screen on the front then it slides out into a qwerty keypad. its ok, trying to learn my way around it.

for what my mom paid for the phones, activation, and 1st month, we could of paid down our att bill. but she wanted to get out of that contract. me too.

i still want a better smart phone but ill make due with this one til i get some money.

one day i will get my iphone!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Hello dinner went great yesterday! But I lost my smell & taste. So had the food again today it was great. Just took Benadryl so night as my ear is getting worse.
    Poor thing. Hope you start to feel better soon. I rarely cook when I can't taste or smell, Lord would only know what it tasted like, especially for guests.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Now it's like history. I wish it was still around but change is our future.
    I was going to ask Santa for the Audio's for Christmas. Now I think I'll wait until they are edited or new additions come out.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    hey friends!!

i got a new cell phone today!!

yesterday our phones were turned off that we have had with att for the longest time cause our bill got a tad high from bein a month past due then this current one.

we both need a phone, my mom and me were on the plan together, so we went and got some boost prepaid phones. its gonna be about 50$ a month for each of us, so $100 total...att was getting too high at 200$ a month.

my mom got a normal phone/text type phone with the alphabet kets, not a qwerty type. i got a semi smart phone, its not really smart, it has a touch screen on the front then it slides out into a qwerty keypad. its ok, trying to learn my way around it.

for what my mom paid for the phones, activation, and 1st month, we could of paid down our att bill. but she wanted to get out of that contract. me too.

i still want a better smart phone but ill make due with this one til i get some money.

one day i will get my iphone!!
    I've had that phone and I really liked it a lot. It was easy to operate and type. Took good photo's too. I loved her until she went for a swim in the toliet.

I got a new phone last night and she is a smart phone. My kids have IPhones, but I'm holding out. I work from home so I really don't need one and I just can't keep adding expenses until college is over for them.

oh, sad story too. while at the cell phone place, the guy gave kay a fake phone to play with/keep. she was so happy "she had a phone".

we left there and went to the church pantry, and sometime while she was running around with some kids, it musta fallen out of her jacket pocket.

we searched and seached, but nothing. i guess someone picked it up and figured to keep it, even though i doubt it will work.

she was crying and crying and we asked everyone, but no one saw it. the people running the pantry said they would keep a look out for it, so maybe some pixie dust will show up!

so now i gotta find her the old cell phone her dad gave her or once i am done getting all the stuff off mine she can have mine.

tomorrow the school is having a "state of school" meeting. wonder what it will be about.

oasn...our priest is leaving in july 2012, but i saw a petition in the office to retain him...hm..maybe that will be brought up? (school and church are connected, catholic school and all)

630-8pm tomorrow. my mom supposed to come with me, so hopefully kay will be ok here with grampa.

oh, sad story too. while at the cell phone place, the guy gave kay a fake phone to play with/keep. she was so happy "she had a phone".

we left there and went to the church pantry, and sometime while she was running around with some kids, it musta fallen out of her jacket pocket.

we searched and seached, but nothing. i guess someone picked it up and figured to keep it, even though i doubt it will work.

she was crying and crying and we asked everyone, but no one saw it. the people running the pantry said they would keep a look out for it, so maybe some pixie dust will show up!

so now i gotta find her the old cell phone her dad gave her or once i am done getting all the stuff off mine she can have mine.
    I want to hope the cell fell under something. I hate to think somebody would steal while at a Church Pantry. Bad Karma.

tomorrow the school is having a "state of school" meeting. wonder what it will be about.

oasn...our priest is leaving in july 2012, but i saw a petition in the office to retain him...hm..maybe that will be brought up? (school and church are connected, catholic school and all)

630-8pm tomorrow. my mom supposed to come with me, so hopefully kay will be ok here with grampa.
    I know the Chicago diocese is getting tough on Priests who get to comfy in one place, never have I seen objections taken into consideration.

And the state of the school is pretty much like the financial well being and goals for the building and students. More strategic planning.