Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 608 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 10850855859860660760860961061865870811081608 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by eeyore79 going tomorrow after dds ballet class to build a bear to let her make a muppet!! then going next door to the disney store!!! then to ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    going tomorrow after dds ballet class to build a bear to let her make a muppet!! then going next door to the disney store!!! then to my neices in the afternoon for her dds 6th bday
    Wow! Busy day. And you have a niece with a six year old daughter? Take it you have a brother or sister that is a quite a bit older than you are. You would think your niece would be 6, not your nieces DD.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Downstairs neighbour has just had a MASSIVE domestic with 3 of the guys that are currently at her place. Screaming match between her and one of the guys, doors being slammed so hard, they could break, and death threats from one of them. 30 mins later and the police still haven't shown. It's died down now, but police are on speed dial, just in case it happens again.
    We're moving, as soon as we can.

EDIT: Police showed up, just as I sent this. Unfortunately, the main offender had cleared off by then. I want her out. I'm calling the real estate agent on Monday.
    Last edited by Evilduckqueen; 02-25-2012 at 02:43 AM.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Wow- Sera! That isn't fun! I lived in an apartment like that one year. Lived by myself. I was ready to move after that. It really scared me! I thought about sleeping in the bathtub because if they started shooting, they might shoot up and it go through the floor and it get me. (a bit paranoid there)

Well, I have been up for two hours and working on my research stuff. I am caught up with transcription of my interview and now will work on researcher notes! Doesn't that sound thrilling!?!

Watching Bambi while I work.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Wow- Sera! That isn't fun! I lived in an apartment like that one year. Lived by myself. I was ready to move after that. It really scared me! I thought about sleeping in the bathtub because if they started shooting, they might shoot up and it go through the floor and it get me. (a bit paranoid there)

Well, I have been up for two hours and working on my research stuff. I am caught up with transcription of my interview and now will work on researcher notes! Doesn't that sound thrilling!?!

The apartment below me is cursed. One of the previous tenants died in that apartment, about a year or so before I moved in upstairs. Every tenant since, has trashed the place, and I've had to call the cops on 3 out 4 of them (4 different tenants in the 3 years I've been here). I'm so ready to move, but we can't afford to move atm, and our lease doesn't expire for 11 months.

Do you have any vacation time coming up?
    Last edited by Evilduckqueen; 02-25-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Come on Bambi- run! The forest fire is going to get you!

I do remember this part scaring me when I was young. I remember having a dream that there were people escaping and had to find the water. Weird that I can remember that dream.

That's not good. I hope the next eleven months go quickly!

Come on Bambi- run! The forest fire is going to get you!

I do remember this part scaring me when I was young. I remember having a dream that there were people escaping and had to find the water. Weird that I can remember that dream.
    I haven't watched Bambi in years. I remember my Grandma taking me to see it, when it was re released at the cinemas when I was a kid, and her telling me that she saw it as a child, and it made her cry when Bambi's Mother died.

That's not good. I hope the next eleven months go quickly!
    The next six are focused on the wedding, and then we have our Disneymoon After that, it leaves 4 months, which will go by very quickly!

okay- up to date with one recorder. Got the interviews completed and last week's researcher's notes done. I think it is time to go back to bed!

okay- up to date with one recorder. Got the interviews completed and last week's researcher's notes done. I think it is time to go back to bed!
    Enjoy your morning sleep!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    She does this thing where she yells at the student in front of everyone or really loud so everyone can hear when you confront her about stuff like this.
    I remember last year my brother toke me to see a band that I love and it was a Thursday night I had practice. It was part of my birthday present and my mom emailed our other band director about it and he was like oh that cool I will let her out. Then I went to remind him about it during class that day and she went off on me. She pretty much told me that I was not committed to the program and how dare I leave practice early. That was the first night practice I have ever left early.
    Then in 2009 she yelled at me because I went to Magic Meets and had to leave early to get there. I pretty much told her to her face that Disney meant more to me then band did and we were not doing anything because it was picture day.
    She yells at me a lot for the stupidest stuff.
    She also screamed at my friend because she is missing 2 events because she has the chance to go to England.
    Like in November we had practice after school one day and the field commanders mom told my mom that practice was being changed so my mom text her about. Well she went into me about how I should not be telling people lies and how did I find out and who did I tell and did my mom tell me and when did you find out. While I was standing there replying I do not know what you are talking about, my mom did not say a word, I am not lying. So I went straight my mom after that happened (great thing about mom working in the school, I can just say I have to the restroom and go talk to her) and my pretty much told her It was not me it was the field commander and how she should not treat me like that and when I say I do not know it means I do not know (well in some cases) and how if she does that again my mom is going to our principle and reporting her.

As you can tell I do not really like Mrs. Band Director.

The worst part is that Mr.Band Director has to retire at the end of May so for final all 110 of us have to deal with Mrs.Band Director and we have to only deal with her for the first couple days of summer band then Mr. Band Director is suppose to be getting rehired.(Ohio teaching law says if you are retiring and then getting rehired you have to be gone for 2 months. )

Sorry for this long rant about her.
    You all should start videoing her rants and take them to the school board. If I were your mom, I would have already been to the principal and filed a series of written complaints. Extra curricular activities, do NOT replace family time. Of course, I went toe to toe with a ballet school I felt had mistreated my child and several others in favor of the children of high dollar donors to the competition team.. I eventually pulled her, same tuition, same treatment, period.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    It's just my observations. Whenever I have seen an article on a fair number of English rock bands, about their recent antics, it doesn't surprise, and the English & the Australian media, generally don't make a huge fuss over it. It's like it is expected.
    Justin Bieber on the other hand, is a different story. I think because his music is aimed at tweens and young teens, that because of his 'clean cut' image, it is a shock when he does something as stupid as a hand gesture at Disneyland. The American media tends to blow things out waaaay out of proportion.
    Well, with Beiber, he has had a long series of really stupid statements and gestures aimed AT Americans, and he is canadian, so, he SHOULDN'T rely on Americans to make him rich and keep him famous, while being disrespectful of working Americans and disregarding our customs.

My DD loves Beiber, but even she was offended when he called Americans "mean and stingy" and said that American audiences were not as much fun as overseas audiences-maybe that is so, maybe not, but Americans made him rich and famous, not the rest of the world, so he SHOULD show some manners, and the American press corps that keeps his photos and stories out there-well, they can be the best friend of an entertainer or the worst nightmare.

Beiber just needs to hush his yapper about things that he is too young to understand, AND never disrespect anyone with that gesture at the wholesome family values parks.

Here is an article about how much the press can or cannot do, according to their whims.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...lxOoE2RR12pYwN

I think most of it is goofy nonsense that does not alter the course of the world, and I could give a fig if Adele flips a finger or says a word, but there are telly standards that have to be followed.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    hey gang

you gave me a work out today with all your postings

I have noticed that the first post and last post on a page are the ones that are "squished'

yesterday 55 degrees today about an inch or so of wet heavy snow

Sera: 100 degrees with dry heat is still hot but a little easier to take than humid heat
    And the only night DD wanted to play Wii, in the kitchen and have me watch-everyone was on an chatty. usually Friday nights are slow here. ER, hate that I missed a good chat fest. And a Gae appearance.

It is miserable cold here, it went from 80 to 50 in less than one hour and it is only supposed to get up to 55 today. Misery, guess I will stay in and clean.

And I do not mind the 100 plus heat with 90% humidity, ever, I LOVE hot weather.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    You all should start videoing her rants and take them to the school board. If I were your mom, I would have already been to the principal and filed a series of written complaints. Extra curricular activities, do NOT replace family time. Of course, I went toe to toe with a ballet school I felt had mistreated my child and several others in favor of the children of high dollar donors to the competition team.. I eventually pulled her, same tuition, same treatment, period.
    I cant record her rants because I will get in trouble for having my phone out during school time.

She has threaten to go to principle but has not yet. I have also threaten to go down many times but it never happens because if she finds out who goes to him she will just be meaner to the person.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫