Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 624 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 12452457461462262362462562663467472411241624 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom Have you tried taking excederin tension headache? And taken your multi vitamins? Had a cup of coffee or a soda? Yes to vitamins and coffee. It ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Have you tried taking excederin tension headache? And taken your multi vitamins? Had a cup of coffee or a soda?
    Yes to vitamins and coffee. It is stemming from my neck, I have issues with inflammation in it that leads to migraines. Luckily I am not at the migraine stage right now. But doctor has me on Naprosyn and muscle relaxers, neither of which seem to be working. I can usually tell what triggered it, like carrying my backpack for too long or other things, but I can't think of the cause this time. Hopefully after some sleep tonight it will be gone by tomorrow.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    After talking to a couple of friends, we had one but the band was at states.
    Well that's good to know! Wish you were there too!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    My DD came home a couple weekends ago and took her to the eye doctor, she was constantly getting headaches too. They gave her a form of reading glasses but the kind that didn't blur when she looked up.
    It seems that eye strain was the root of the problem from all the close work she has this semester.
    Headaches have calmed and it only cost me $300.00 for the two pair for $99.00
    Ew to the cost, but at least the problem is solved. Headaches are a major pain when they start happening regularly.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I received a message from my two of my CP roommates, looks like they are planning a visit to Chicago to meet up! Excited.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

This is an odd Daytona 500 this year. First it was postponed, then on the second lap there was a huge crash and now the target car crashed into the safety truck thing which spilled 200 gallons of fuel which caught on fire
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

And best friend told me yesterday that she is hoping for a Disney trip for her honeymoon in Sept. She's never been and has no idea what it's like, so she asked me to help her plan. I love the planning stage and I think I'm more excited for her than she is at this point. I hope she loves it.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Ew to the cost, but at least the problem is solved. Headaches are a major pain when they start happening regularly.
    And the bonus is they are both so cute!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

And best friend told me yesterday that she is hoping for a Disney trip for her honeymoon in Sept. She's never been and has no idea what it's like, so she asked me to help her plan. I love the planning stage and I think I'm more excited for her than she is at this point. I hope she loves it.
    Cool, a friend of ours wants to go, I told her to get the park maps and study them, read all ears net, and list her priorities for the kids and herself, plan from there. She thought all 4 parks were one big open park and trams went between the "areas". yeah, so.....needless to say she needs to get a feel for the areas before she tries lunch in AK and all the attractions at MK with supper at Canada, OY.

Single mom, 2 kids, no help and no clue.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Cool, a friend of ours wants to go, I told her to get the park maps and study them, read all ears net, and list her priorities for the kids and herself, plan from there. She thought all 4 parks were one big open park and trams went between the "areas". yeah, so.....needless to say she needs to get a feel for the areas before she tries lunch in AK and all the attractions at MK with supper at Canada, OY.

Single mom, 2 kids, no help and no clue.
    It is funny to hear the thoughts of those that have never been. But yay for her for trying to take the kids.

Or sometimes you just don't even know what to say to the thoughts of the clueless. Can't even tell you how many ridiculous questions while I was asked on my CP.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    This is an odd Daytona 500 this year. First it was postponed, then on the second lap there was a huge crash and now the target car crashed into the safety truck thing which spilled 200 gallons of fuel which caught on fire
    maybe this is a good time to decide never to run at night under the lights again.

Seems a recipe for disaster.

It is funny to hear the thoughts of those that have never been. But yay for her for trying to take the kids.

Or sometimes you just don't even know what to say to the thoughts of the clueless. Can't even tell you how many ridiculous questions while I was asked on my CP.
    But there is a thread on here on which you could share a few of the funniest. LOVE the silly guest questions, but I am sure at WDW I asked a couple. DL is the park I was familiar with and WDW is disorienting due to sheer size.

I am having coffee with a couple drops of coconut extract, SOOOO delicious, especially when enjoyed in my coconut scented area. WOOTT!!!!!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

maybe this is a good time to decide never to run at night under the lights again.

Seems a recipe for disaster.
    they have been racing for decades under the lights. this type of accident can happen even in daylight
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I finally broke down and went to the grocery stores.

Don't know what a BOGO breakfast is.....

Never thought of Angel Food cupcakes, will be making them soon, how do you cool?

And I want to see pictures of the boys St. Patrick Day costumes and the parade!
    The BoGo is from coupons for McDonalds. Egg mcmuffin sandwiches & coffees. We normally usually use the Big Mac but decided to try the breakfast since the coupons were expiring. Lol not bad but I like mine better

I cooled the cupcakes on a wire rack took them out of the pan immediately. I wouldn't bake them all at once again I only have 2 shelves & doubled the one shelve with 2 pans. The edges were on some were over done.

I will Definetly get I turns of the boys. I have to figure out how to get them to fit on the site again. I will tweet them too will practice this week with some.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Yay love hearing of people going for their first time! Most people fall I love with it!