Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 643 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 14354359363364164264364464565369374311431643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe California now has fresh cupcake vending machines. They will also dispense cupcakes made especially for Puppy Dogs. Intentions to go nationwide if they go over in ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    California now has fresh cupcake vending machines. They will also dispense cupcakes made especially for Puppy Dogs. Intentions to go nationwide if they go over in Cali.
    Well my Chip would love it but not Cogsworth. He is fussy. Keith would love it if was Vanilla /Vanilla.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

So UI is making me wait 2 to 3 weeks for my check as they have to see why the last employer let me go. Seriously, this is messed up I have worked from the again of 16 without collecting until this & this is what I get. Sad.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    My wireless router kept dying, had to install a new, high powered one. So frustrating.
    I wonder if it is the weather. I just had to reboot the computer. This is new computer is so slow I feel like a turtle.

So Brian, are you playing in the Upstream?
    I was in Ustream but the lovely site wouldn't let me do both watch & chat. One or the other. So watched Lou then signed out when puppies & DH wanted to watch tv with me.

If the $5.00 per month debit fee had gone into affect, there would be no need for other account fees-according to a local BoA employee. They have to make money to help cover some losses in the real estate world,
    Our bank is charging move fees now too, they are really upsetting my DD.

Better make my dinner & finish watching Hart of Dixie!

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Was deader than bloated road kill here for the first 3-1/2 hours, and then...BAM!!!
    Sold a suit, 3 shirts, 2 ties and a belt in one fell swoop.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Guess they didn't want to upset the OWS people by trying to make a few bucks on Debit cards. Glad I am not a BoA person,.
    I'm likely to feel real stupid here, but I am tired....What does the acronym OWS mean?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    I was in Ustream but the lovely site wouldn't let me do both watch & chat. One or the other. So watched Lou then signed out when puppies & DH wanted to watch tv with me.
    Nothing better than 3 guys wanting to snuggle with ya on the couch.

Ya, I don't watch LIVE often and often only catch a few minute if anything, but there are some new glitches to Upstream lately. Many people can't seem to sign on either.

Normally because of CDT, it is hard to be online at that time.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

So UI is making me wait 2 to 3 weeks for my check as they have to see why the last employer let me go. Seriously, this is messed up I have worked from the again of 16 without collecting until this & this is what I get. Sad.
    I find many of the UI unnerving. You were not at the latest one to have any bearing on the responsibility of your UI benefits. It is a benefit insurance not a charity. Sheesh. UI seems to create barriers that hurt and mess with citizens when they are at their most venerable both financially and emotionally.

Judges in courts are now deciding shared custody agreements for pets.

Yikes this stuff never happen when I was in school, I got pushed in the mud on way home from school once. My mom seen it, called the boys mom & she took care of it. No clue what happen but things weren't like this thats for sure.
    It didn't when I was in Public School. Now while I was in Catholic Elementary school, Sister James was really big on hitting young kids in the skull with a pointer stick. Even my Mom was hit by a nun in the face for chewing on a pencil, lead, real lead. The tip broke off in my Moms inside cheek, Mom had to be operated on. It happened in my DD Spanish class in HS though. Out of no where the teacher didn't like the students arguments and gave the student a healthy push while he was sitting in his Desk/Chair combo, tipped him over desk and all. And the teacher is still there. Wonder why people sue?

It seems that it just goes on for generations. Thankfully seems to be less often now though.

Well my Chip would love it but not Cogsworth. He is fussy. Keith would love it if was Vanilla /Vanilla.
    My Walt will eat anything but vegetation food. I love both vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, not usually a big fan of chocolate frosting, could be I love chocolate so much and the chocolate frosting normally isn't so tasty, where vanilla tastes really good in frosting, like the the sugar just enhances the vanilla.

Now I am craving a cupcake and I am full.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I'm likely to feel real stupid here, but I am tired....What does the acronym OWS mean?
    That is the Occupy Wall Street crowd, that is STILL hanging around many corporate offices but it started because the bank was going to charge a $5.00 per month fee on checking/debit accounts. It has been free, but with so many making multiple transactions a day, they were going to add a $5.00 per month fee-which led to the protests, and now the full out tent city, block the ports, dirupt or take over corporations (yesterday in Portland Oregon, OWS had take over big business day).

They want corporate wealth redistributed to individuals is the only thing I can figure out from their various blogs.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Our "sister" city, Enterprise-is having severe, severe weather, on the anniversary of a tornado that killed 8 students a few years back. Those poor parents must be in total panic mode, we have all had tornado warnings today. Ugh for them.

Our city barely even gets thunder, so......
    Last edited by Keasmom; 03-01-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: I cannot spell
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.