Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 684 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 1845846346746826836846856866947347841184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; stakeout was okay, some of the employees were a real piece of work...
    tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy

Re: The RT Thread Part V

stakeout was okay, some of the employees were a real piece of work
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I haven't looked at room prices-want to but since I am not planning a trip, I just hate seeing how much and last i looked at the Poly-it was super expensive. So, back to Pop or AMSu/AMSo if we o again.
    They are really out pacing inflation. POR, then Dixie opened 20 years ago at $89 for regular season and if you booked a package you received a free breakfast TS each day, use of bikes and some of the little boats, and a perk per person, like a round of golf, mini golf etc.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I watch a lot of HLN in the morning, that is a mostly happy show. Friday, it was politics and bad news, bad news, bad news, politics. Glad to have some good news, oddly our channel 9 here is WGN, from Chicago. We can watch your news at 9PM.
    The morning show is the only one that I really like. Mid-Day, evening and late are good but not light like the morning news is.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    And listening to how scripted the reality show really is, step by step you wonder if these people are really pieces of work or just generally stupid to go along with it for their moment of fame.

Okay, back in the morning, when i have myy laptop up.

Not loving this pad thing.

DD ordered the new IPad. Nine hundred dollars + later it should be here in a week or two.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I hope all restaurant owners in Vegas watched that and refuse to hire the napkin throwing clown.

She was vile.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I wasn't loving the keyboard on DH's ipad, it was missing critical punctuation keys and the site here had a grey bar across the response box, I couldn't see what I was typing. BUT, overall it has great protability and fairly easy use.

All of the parents here have them, love them. I like my laptop, but I have zero need to connect in my car, or at a restaurant like many of them do.

DH commented on a news story about a booking mobile at Panama City Beach, he said he had heard of a bookmobile, but never a booking mobile.

Lol, apparently, the beach police. Have a van. And they drive up and down the strip, picking up the new arresties. So far, biggest arrests for underage drinking, one shooting, and various drug or traffic. Crimess. S flashing or enticing to flash gets a trip to the greybar inn.

Anyone heard from Amanda on the epic road trip yet?
    And the reason why the college students stopped going to Florida for Spring Break? The rise in the drinking age. Even after Disney, college students packed the hotels with beaches for 5 or 6 weeks, bars etc., restaurants etc. made a lot of money off them. Now they go to the islands or Mexico. Our law makers certainly know how to tank our own economy.

With the current drinking age college students cannot enter a bar til their Junior Year, some with later birthdays, their senior year. That is a lot of vacation revenue we pushed to other countries.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I haven't looked at room prices-want to but since I am not planning a trip, I just hate seeing how much and last i looked at the Poly-it was super expensive. So, back to Pop or AMSu/AMSo if we o again.
    Yeah. I really want to stay at a nicer hotel because from the Tuesday to Saturday I will be at a value with the band
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    And the reason why the college students stopped going to Florida for Spring Break? The rise in the drinking age. Even after Disney, college students packed the hotels with beaches for 5 or 6 weeks, bars etc., restaurants etc. made a lot of money off them. Now they go to the islands or Mexico. Our law makers certainly know how to tank our own economy.

With the current drinking age college students cannot enter a bar til their Junior Year, some with later birthdays, their senior year. That is a lot of vacation revenue we pushed to other countries.
    Well, Panama City beach is still really lax about a lot of it and they stay really, REALLY full for the entire 9 weeks of SPring Break. What gets a trip to jail is underage kids from the surrounding states (MS, AL, FL,GA) coming to party, sitting in the back of a pickup with open containers and hanging all out of the vehicle. Safety first, mostly they are fairly relaxed, but those blatantly causing issues get snapped. In this case, the arrests have been around 300-ish, including the shooter, and the ones doing the incredibly dangerous balcony diving-which no hoel puts up with, and the open containers/underage drinkers in traffic on the strip.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevesobczuk/2865692325/

That one, three mile strip, is where the cruising happens and that is where they get the drinkers who cause problems. It can take 2 hours to drive one way on the strip. So when a car full decide to stop, pass some beers around and try to hit up a car full of gals-that is when they get a ticket or a trip to jail. If they behave in traffic, no problem.

This undercover report on MSNBC is scaring the stuffing out of me, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post

This looks sooooo good at the moment.
    Yes it does, but so does the Adult version from Animal Kingdom......

Well my time stamp on the post has not moved ahead an hour..........hmmmm. Took me that long to notice.

I wasn't loving the keyboard on DH's ipad, it was missing critical punctuation keys and the site here had a grey bar across the response box, I couldn't see what I was typing. BUT, overall it has great protability and fairly easy use.

All of the parents here have them, love them. I like my laptop, but I have zero need to connect in my car, or at a restaurant like many of them do.
    Keyboard on the IPad or an external wireless?

Well, Panama City beach is still really lax about a lot of it and they stay really, REALLY full for the entire 9 weeks of SPring Break. What gets a trip to jail is underage kids from the surrounding states (MS, AL, FL,GA) coming to party, sitting in the back of a pickup with open containers and hanging all out of the vehicle. Safety first, mostly they are fairly relaxed, but those blatantly causing issues get snapped. In this case, the arrests have been around 300-ish, including the shooter, and the ones doing the incredibly dangerous balcony diving-which no hoel puts up with, and the open containers/underage drinkers in traffic on the strip.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevesobczuk/2865692325/

That one, three mile strip, is where the cruising happens and that is where they get the drinkers who cause problems. It can take 2 hours to drive one way on the strip. So when a car full decide to stop, pass some beers around and try to hit up a car full of gals-that is when they get a ticket or a trip to jail. If they behave in traffic, no problem.
    In college we flew to Florida.