Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 697 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 1975976476876956966976986997077477971197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe We had real issues with Walmart bike. Some with Targets after a few months though my DH worked on it. Both were for my DD at ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    We had real issues with Walmart bike. Some with Targets after a few months though my DH worked on it.
    Both were for my DD at school. She almost went over handle bars with the one from Walmart. Brakes failed on Targets 2 months in. She has a $400 bike at home that is wonderful but we know it would disappear at school. My bike is solely a coaster brake cause I run my pup behind the bike while holding leash.

Ours are all Schwinn brand, and have a 4 year free replacement warranty.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

What a neener of a day. DH is meeting with the car crash attorney this morning, to discuss settlement, finally-it has only been since 2010. And, so far, about $13,000 out of pocket. I am considering suing her personally since she was texting while driving, and tossing the PD into that since they called it a 30 mph crash, to cut HER a break, and she was doing 60 or better in heavy traffic.

We know this because the insurance institute for highway safety knows at what speed a Ford Explorer has to be hit to knock the mount for the spare out from under the truck while jamming the spare into the carriage.

Maybe they will hand over a good number. But how do you decide what a janked up lower back is "worth"? And how do you determine the long term of a child getting a spinal whip? Just don't know, guess that is why there are lawyers.

But that means I am here alone at the desk, dealing with the people. Ugh, a shade tree guy just tried to con a customer in the parking lot, so I stood at the door and stared him into his car and off my property.

I am disappointed with the blog of a friend, he keeps promising more information and the whole story, but never gets around to it. ER!!!! Guess he doesn't realize there are entire classrooms trying to understand what he is doing, and for whom. Oh well.

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

Another beautiful day today!!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Hi all- we are about to head out to the parks, but Nate is staying in. He is running a fever and has been throwing up. P&PD to get him back on his feet would be greatly appreciated...I feel so bad for him right now.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Hi all- we are about to head out to the parks, but Nate is staying in. He is running a fever and has been throwing up. P&PD to get him back on his feet would be greatly appreciated...I feel so bad for him right now.
    That is awful, can he go to the resort Dr or at least get some emetrol and tylenol so he can go to the parks?

Poor guy, but don't you just LOVE DL?

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Check Kmart and Target and Walmart-great prices on lots of types of bikes.

DD and I have been comparing, hers has back pedal style brakes only. No gears. I have handle brakes and gears-mine was on clearance and half the price. I was able to buythe wider seat I prefer and still paid less than half.

So, check around, cause prices vary, but on Sunday's the sale papers usually have a TON of sales.
    We looked at Walmart tonight and the cheapest one is $80 dollars.

My brother and I are going to a bike co-op in Akron where bikes are $50 or we could volunteer their for a couple of weeks and learn to fix bikes and get it for free.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Well that was a fun 5 hours. Mom called me when she got home. She left my father in ER cause she cant drive at night. Didn't even know she called the paramedics. So off I went on a pilgrimage to Chicago, my fathers hospital of choice. Stayed with him until they got him settled in his room. Oy.
    Oh no. I hope he gets better soon. <3
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

My kids are the same way. So much has changed since they were small. Heck there was not a MGM or AK when my son was born or AK for my DD. Some for the better, some for the worse. Future world is heart-breaking for all 4 of us.

I just don't know enough about Avatar.

Drink coolers are different than refrigerators. All I keep hearing is the temperature is not as cold. Must be cheaper than little fridges. I've bought 2 fridges for my kids at college, they are not expensive. Not sure what to make of it.
    I am still confused on the topic of Drink Coolers... Are they in the rooms or the food court?
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Poor Nate. I hope he feels better really soon and no one catches it.
    Mckayla

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    hey wdwradio peeps, I got word tonight we can use the chat area where I play trivia. we can use it any night but Tuesday's between 9 & 10 EDT

here is the URL: http://www.floridaforum.net:7877/disneymania.html

1. you do not have to register for the chat
    2. you will be able to use any name you choose when the "enter user name" box appears
    3. click enter after putting user name in
    4. the chat is an older version of what we had on here
    Wow that would be nice. Hope I can make when you guys meet.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Well that was a fun 5 hours. Mom called me when she got home. She left my father in ER cause she cant drive at night. Didn't even know she called the paramedics. So off I went on a pilgrimage to Chicago, my fathers hospital of choice. Stayed with him until they got him settled in his room. Oy.
    I really hope he is okay & you all get the strength you need! Pixie Dust!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

All I can say is protect your pups. Buy a bottle of pepper spray. Tell the owner if the dogs charge your dog again you will pepper spray them. Threat will likely be enough.
    DH said the same last night. They wanted to avoid the street but is our street to walk on, I need them to forget. Poor babies.

']

I've watched interviews with him over the last few years, he is really starting to fail. My favorite old time show is his. I love it. Amazing how may sit-coms have stolen his shows story lines through the years.
    Aww we just watched one Monday on Me tv with Mary Tyler Moore.