Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 701 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2016016516916997007017027037117518011201 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Dad was calling my Mom every 30 minutes last night. Mom took phone off the hook. Yay Mom. He said last night he was leaving today one way or the ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Dad was calling my Mom every 30 minutes last night. Mom took phone off the hook. Yay Mom. He said last night he was leaving today one way or the other even if he had to take a taxi home. Mom was besides herself. I told her let him. The jig would be up. Still waiting for the Doc to fire the patient.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

It is so pretty outside. Great to walk the Pup without having to spend 5 minutes bundling up.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    The news this morning had Blago leaving his house to head for the Federal Pen in Colorado.
    He held a bizarre news conference outside his home as he was leaving to fly to Colorado yesterday at 5:02pm. Exactly at the top of the news hour here. I actually shut it off about a minute into his 10 minutes blah blah rah rah me me me speech.

He left where he was staying in Colorado and the media followed his SUV to the Pen. So now we have the last two governors of Illinois in Federal lock ups. Joy.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    We have thought of the happy pill. When my Dad had bypass surgery he signed that he and he alone could talk to that particular doctor on his confidentiality papers. It is complicating the situation. All the others we have permission to talk to.

He has been a pill at home, my gut by things I've witnessed faking a good portion of what is going on. He wants to lay in bed, be brought food, pillows straightened, cover me up. Last straw was when he had my Mother up hourly, cause he swears he can't stand, going in a container and calling her to removed the container all night long. Yet 24 hours before during night she saw him walk without a can make a ice cream soda, moving around the entire kitchen and taking it back to his room.
    Good grief, can you all get him a daily maid or a few hours a day of home care thru council on aging? Anything to take the pressure off your mom?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Dad was calling my Mom every 30 minutes last night. Mom took phone off the hook. Yay Mom. He said last night he was leaving today one way or the other even if he had to take a taxi home. Mom was besides herself. I told her let him. The jig would be up. Still waiting for the Doc to fire the patient.
    They rarely do that since that is money. He sure sounds like a total pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Down here, they give the nasty ones or panicky ones either a relaxer or a full knock out for MRI. Some folks cannot handle it. Easier on all if they just relax them for a few. Poor guy, inside he knows he is losing control of his body, and that has to be hard on him. On the other hand, he could be nicer to all of those trying to help.

The mental health team could give him a visit. Get him some attitude adjuster meds and give him an outlet for his anger.
    I really don't know how much if any of the MRI was completed or if he held still at all. As of this morning, 3 days now, primary Doc still has not been to see him, they just order meds and tests. My Mom talked to Dads advocate today, said no new information, results or further orders, or on todays release date. He had a complete mental exam when he was in rehab from hip replacement. He signed the form as confidential. The only way we can get the results is for him to sign it or go to court. Oy.

His last physical had him in excellent health, heart strong, amazing upper body strength, lifts weights, in bed of course. Thinking maybe a tad bipolar or schizo. I understand the need for confidentiality in health care. Then at times like this it is so counter productive. Any time a Doc or Nurse says something to us that supports what we are thinking, he just says they are all liars and making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    Today is movie day. My co-teacher and I are the rejected lollipop guild.
    Giggle. Funny!

Lunch time is over. Tootles!

I really don't know how much if any of the MRI was completed or if he held still at all. As of this morning, 3 days now, primary Doc still has not been to see him, they just order meds and tests. My Mom talked to Dads advocate today, said no new information, results or further orders, or on todays release date. He had a complete mental exam when he was in rehab from hip replacement. He signed the form as confidential. The only way we can get the results is for him to sign it or go to court. Oy.

His last physical had him in excellent health, heart strong, amazing upper body strength, lifts weights, in bed of course. Thinking maybe a tad bipolar or schizo. I understand the need for confidentiality in health care. Then at times like this it is so counter productive. Any time a Doc or Nurse says something to us that supports what we are thinking, he just says they are all liars and making stuff up.

Wow, there just isn't anyway to get actual information on this one. When Dad's dad turned into a total shrew with the medical staff, the hospital appointed my dad as the one to discuss the confidential matters with-so the Dr had a reasonable person to converse with, and he was given a calming prescription. It helped a LOT with getting him to listen and be cooperative. But that was done on the Drs demand.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Its so nice here today. Right now I am laying on our back patio while the smells of dinner travel out from the kitchen it smells so good. I am loving this weather so much.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

In room.
    This is an example of a beverage cooler off the Disney Magic.
    Oh ok. Now I am not confused. I thought they were going in the Food courts. When I hear Drink Coolers, I thing of the big ones at school.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

Good Afternoon!!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

come on over to :

http://www.floridaforum.net:7877/disneymania.html

to chat!

when there just enter a user name and hit enter
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator

anybody in this crazy place