Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 719 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2196196697097177187197207217297698191219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom Good here, how about you? Aside from Driver's Ed, of course. I guess I'm fine... Mom got a second part time job (can't remember If I ...
    ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Good here, how about you? Aside from Driver's Ed, of course.
    I guess I'm fine... Mom got a second part time job (can't remember If I told you all that), tax returns were good.. So, we're at least have the house all payed for until june.. See what happens then... Just a lot of bogus stress... Oh well..
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Where oh where has our Gabe Been?

I just finished re-reading a series I read in original publication. Texas Rich, Heat, Fury and Sunrise by Fern Michaels. it was just as awesome, and I have cried buckets and buckets. LOL, funny how that was so good.

we have a great used book store 2 miles from the shop, so I can grab more when I need them. And she takes trades. nice.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

had a huge blowout with my mom when me and kay got home from the library and target.

long story short...kay was super tired and wanted to go to sleep i told her to go potty she started fussin and acting bratty....my mom started yellin at her and pulled her off the couch ...i yelled at her to be nicer...got into kay is 5 and shouldnt be acting like that and this and that and no one has taught her to act different she is old enough to know not to act like that...i said she is tired been up since 6am with no nap...got told should of gave her nap....i said im tired of doing what her n my stepdad say to do kay is my kid and i should be able to do what i wanna....tired of being 32 and trying to "please" them with how i take care of her...but yet they dont do much with her to "correct" her behavior except yell at her and tell me what to do. lots of other stuff...just really irritated and all!! seriously its soo hard being at home. been here almost 2 years and things havent gotten better much. and the remarks my mom makes usually refers to kays dads side of the fam notsomuch me. i told my mom that cant be an excuse cause she doesnt see them much and all.

i just dont know what to do. just so tired. for some reason they seem to think kay should be this perfect kid who acts perfect. sorry i didnt my bros and sis didnt and my parents certainly didnt. i was a good kid and didnt act up much so kay is like a polar opposite of me lol. but she is 5.5 yo! in kind all day, then home and is wound up and then gotta do homework and then get to play. thats another thing, homework. tried doing it right after school sometimes it works others it doesnt so then i wait then she still crabs. always told that i need to do her homework when we get home. but yet she needs some time to blow off energy and all. ugh. i just cant deal with it sometimes.

doesnt help im tired as heck and my mom too i understand from yesterdays election. but ive kept my cool mostly with kay all day...how come my parents cant? everytime we walked in the house today kay got hollered at. stupid.

ive got so much on my mind and im so tired of being stressed out bout so much other stuff and how i am tryng to fix my life and get things in order.
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Here is a picture of the boys & I at the parade! Gabe no jackets it was to warm for the lined ones I made.
    So dang cute!

Maybe next year they can wear the jackets!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    Fake mom! I'm not to bad, how about you?
    For the most part doing alright!

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Wow I hope things worked out! I am behind on my reading.
    suciiesville still.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Where oh where has our Gabe Been?

I just finished re-reading a series I read in original publication. Texas Rich, Heat, Fury and Sunrise by Fern Michaels. it was just as awesome, and I have cried buckets and buckets. LOL, funny how that was so good.

we have a great used book store 2 miles from the shop, so I can grab more when I need them. And she takes trades. nice.
    Posted this morning.

Poor Cogsworth has an upset tummy. They really need to fold & eat their dry food. Ugh.
    Poor Puppy. What did the rest mean?

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Thank you Sir,
    Wish me luck in getting back, yet another pilgrimage to my folks house tomorrow. At least I don't live there.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    had a huge blowout with my mom when me and kay got home from the library and target.

long story short...kay was super tired and wanted to go to sleep i told her to go potty she started fussin and acting bratty....my mom started yellin at her and pulled her off the couch ...i yelled at her to be nicer...got into kay is 5 and shouldnt be acting like that and this and that and no one has taught her to act different she is old enough to know not to act like that...i said she is tired been up since 6am with no nap...got told should of gave her nap....i said im tired of doing what her n my stepdad say to do kay is my kid and i should be able to do what i wanna....tired of being 32 and trying to "please" them with how i take care of her...but yet they dont do much with her to "correct" her behavior except yell at her and tell me what to do. lots of other stuff...just really irritated and all!! seriously its soo hard being at home. been here almost 2 years and things havent gotten better much. and the remarks my mom makes usually refers to kays dads side of the fam notsomuch me. i told my mom that cant be an excuse cause she doesnt see them much and all.

i just dont know what to do. just so tired. for some reason they seem to think kay should be this perfect kid who acts perfect. sorry i didnt my bros and sis didnt and my parents certainly didnt. i was a good kid and didnt act up much so kay is like a polar opposite of me lol. but she is 5.5 yo! in kind all day, then home and is wound up and then gotta do homework and then get to play. thats another thing, homework. tried doing it right after school sometimes it works others it doesnt so then i wait then she still crabs. always told that i need to do her homework when we get home. but yet she needs some time to blow off energy and all. ugh. i just cant deal with it sometimes.

doesnt help im tired as heck and my mom too i understand from yesterdays election. but ive kept my cool mostly with kay all day...how come my parents cant? everytime we walked in the house today kay got hollered at. stupid.

ive got so much on my mind and im so tired of being stressed out bout so much other stuff and how i am tryng to fix my life and get things in order.
    Hugs.

All I can say is Grandparents seem to remember the past very different from reality. I listen to my Mom tell stories especially to my kids and most things I let slide but sometimes I have to say ohhhh noooo, remember, this is what happened.......

Try and focus on the big picture, you are taking steps to get your life on track and you can look back at this as a bad dream.

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

Sick, feel like poo, patience very short today. It's not even 20 minutes into my day and I'm already frustrated with my students.
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

Headache can go away any time now.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

The center pay phone at Epcot UK pavilion works... Its so fun calling people... and telling them to have a magical trip... This one dude was like I did not know to answer or not. My night is made
    Last edited by wallfan329; 03-22-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Had lunch at Longhorn Steak House today. Very tender fillet, fresh green beans and baked potato.

Food was excellent. Service, Sucidoodles doesn't even begin to cover it.

Rain one minute, sun the next. Repeat.