Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 872 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3727728228628708718728738748829229721372 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by DAR I'd rather not say it publically. LOL, don't blame you, you can use the PM feature....
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by DAR View Post
    I'd rather not say it publically.

LOL, don't blame you, you can use the PM feature.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

We might get more rain today. That would be a good thing. We need it, our area is already on water restrictions. We can only water 3 times a week, and car washing has to be on one of those days only. They only give 2 warnings, then they turn your water off.

So, we need rain.

I hope it storms like crazy, and rains like Noah's day. It is so hot and muggy, that sets a good stage for a thunderboomer. i like thunder boomers.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Juggling 3 jobs, yet again, especially since the newest one is so very important, plus handling all things dad/hubby, just isn't keeping me busy enough...anybody else out there got anything to toss my way?
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Juggling 3 jobs, yet again, especially since the newest one is so very important, plus handling all things dad/hubby, just isn't keeping me busy enough...anybody else out there got anything to toss my way?

Well, if you lived closer by, hubby is building a garage you could help with and when that is done, all of the stuff in two other storage buidings has to be sorted, labeled, reordered and organised into the building it will stay in,.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    We might get more rain today. That would be a good thing. We need it, our area is already on water restrictions. We can only water 3 times a week, and car washing has to be on one of those days only. They only give 2 warnings, then they turn your water off.

So, we need rain.
    Hope y'all get a bunch (within' reason) soon, Chris.
    We've been gettin' some decent ones the last few days.
    Fingers crossed that we all get what we need before the long, hot summer.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Sorry Jenn, Gabe is off picking up her DD from college, and I am in a royal peeper of a mood and not posting much. I try NOT to post with an attitude. LOL.
    Smart thing to do girl! Though me... when I'm in a "peeper of a mood" I tend to come here to get out of it. Though lately after a few new people with sticks up their you-know-whats joined it can also put me INTO that kind of mood to be here.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Well, if you lived closer by, hubby is building a garage you could help with and when that is done, all of the stuff in two other storage buidings has to be sorted, labeled, reordered and organised into the building it will stay in,.
    I'm there!
    ~ you know who

I hope it storms like crazy, and rains like Noah's day. It is so hot and muggy, that sets a good stage for a thunderboomer. i like thunder boomers.
    I like boomers too. Again, within reason...nature and it's awesomeness...!
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by DAR View Post
    So while at work I like to sample other Disney podcasts. And I found one that was pretty interesting. Added it to my iPod. Listened to some episodes and liked what I heard. I like that there are varying opinions about Disney out there be it podcasts and websites. But then I listened to a past episode of this show and right off the bat there was a cheapshot at Lou and the show itself. Look I think it's good that there are various opinions regarding the Disney company. But the approach that was taken in this show ensures it will be taken off my iPod and I will keep the current Disney shows I listen too.
    I hate hate hate that kind of thing. I run into it with websites all the time now that I have my own. I see sites out there that, in "not-so-obvious" ways are dissing others saying theirs is the best. Mine is quite the opposite. All over it I mention that I know it's not the only option and how much I appreciate those who visit it. Some people just tend to get a fat head with "success."
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Had a coworker who got sick about 6 weeks ago or so. Stroke like symptoms. He had heart issues as well as diabetes. He went driving on Sunday and didn't feel well. He pulled over and died. That's how he would want to go. He didn't linger and he didn't hurt anyone. A gentle giant is how everyone is describing him. His two grandchild attend our university and one of them had taken his class this semester. He really will be missed.
    Wow! It's incredible how often that kind of thing happens where there are warning signs but you just don't think "oh this little fatigue (or whatever) can't be anything serious." I'm sorry for the loss!

I have my own "honey" at home to handle the "honey-dos" so nope! Good to see ya!

Hope y'all get a bunch (within' reason) soon, Chris.
    We've been gettin' some decent ones the last few days.
    Fingers crossed that we all get what we need before the long, hot summer.
    Glad ya'll are getting rain, hope we do, except that brings the 'skeeters. Double edged sword. But rain is great and I can stay indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I hate hate hate that kind of thing. I run into it with websites all the time now that I have my own. I see sites out there that, in "not-so-obvious" ways are dissing others saying theirs is the best. Mine is quite the opposite. All over it I mention that I know it's not the only option and how much I appreciate those who visit it. Some people just tend to get a fat head with "success."
    Isn't it amazing that this many years past high school, we all still have to deal with petty BS, jealousy, and popularity issues. Jeepers creepers people, act like adults.

OOOooooo...!
    Actually had the first customers of the day here at the bore store!
    ~ you know who