Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 873 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3737738238638718728738748758839239731373 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Keasmom Isn't it amazing that this many years past high school, we all still have to deal with petty BS, jealousy, and popularity issues. Jeepers creepers people, ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Isn't it amazing that this many years past high school, we all still have to deal with petty BS, jealousy, and popularity issues. Jeepers creepers people, act like adults.
    Oh yeah and we deal with it everywhere too. What you described is my daily experience at work with the adults I have to "partner" with. I'm getting used to being thrown under the bus and trying to learn to force myself to do the same to people when needed but it's just not in my makeup.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

It really isn't that dead around here...it comes in spurts...crazy ones, sometimes. Won't be anyone here for an hour and then, all of a sudden, there are 6 different groups in the store.
    But even then I'm bored...although I'm pretty good at it, selling mens clothing, even when we're busy, is just not nearly as exciting as designing a multi-million dollar home or havin' fun with Guests at The Disney Store.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    OOOooooo...!
    Actually had the first customers of the day here at the bore store!
    2 hours past opening for the day and we have yet to even see a customer. It has been like this for a few weeks.

It will get better, maybe, after November.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I have my own "honey" at home to handle the "honey-dos" so nope! Good to see ya!
    Whew! Thank goodness!

Howdy Jenn!

BTW...
    Why does it seem that some posts take longer to show up than others?
    Or, is it just me...I could swear some of the posts I'm seein' now weren't there just a bit ago...?!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Just have to share...

This morning at the bus stop my son was pressuring me about going back to WDW. It was breaking my heart because for the first time I really saw that he suffers from withdrawal just as much as we do. I kept trying to explain the reasons we can't do it just yet but he kept asking if when he came home from school Friday we could leave for the weekend. Out of nowhere, it was like he "got it" though and he decided to instead suggest we go to the mall and hit the Disney store. Ahhh I love my child. He is SO a mini-me. Can't go to WDW? Well find SOMETHING to wet your appetite at least!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Whew! Thank goodness!

Howdy Jenn!

BTW...
    Why does it seem that some posts take longer to show up than others?
    Or, is it just me...I could swear some of the posts I'm seein' now weren't there just a bit ago...?!
    I've noticed that if people are posting when I am, after I submit my post, I tend to just not notice them. I did have a time where I had to refresh to see them though but that was awhile ago.

I've noticed that if people are posting when I am, after I submit my post, I tend to just not notice them. I did have a time where I had to refresh to see them though but that was awhile ago.
    Yea, not quite sure what it is. It doesn't happen all the time, but I still seem to run into it every now and again.
    ~ you know who

2 hours past opening for the day and we have yet to even see a customer. It has been like this for a few weeks.

It will get better, maybe, after November.
    Wow, hope it gets better soon.

On a kinda' silly note, during my shift here yesterday, between customers, phone calls and tasks, I even managed to watch ALL of "Song of the South" on youtube!
    ~ you know who

http://www.godvine.com/Blind-Girl-on...ible-1407.html

From The Voice, Australia Edition./

http://www.godvine.com/Blind-Girl-on...ible-1407.html

From The Voice, Australia Edition./
    Ok she's amazing but... and I swear I don't mean this to sound inappropriate... I am even more amazed by her ability to walk in those incredibly high heels... up stairs... without being able to see.

Just sold a shirt.
    Excitement abounds...
    ~ you know who

Ok she's amazing but... and I swear I don't mean this to sound inappropriate... I am even more amazed by her ability to walk in those incredibly high heels... up stairs... without being able to see.

LOL, she is good in heels. But her voice, incredible.

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

Modern Family tonight the episode takes place at Disneyland.
    WDW Radio Android App.

Just have to share...

This morning at the bus stop my son was pressuring me about going back to WDW. It was breaking my heart because for the first time I really saw that he suffers from withdrawal just as much as we do. I kept trying to explain the reasons we can't do it just yet but he kept asking if when he came home from school Friday we could leave for the weekend. Out of nowhere, it was like he "got it" though and he decided to instead suggest we go to the mall and hit the Disney store. Ahhh I love my child. He is SO a mini-me. Can't go to WDW? Well find SOMETHING to wet your appetite at least!
    My DD has started the Kingdom Keepers series, she has finished thru book three, in record time. And she asks the same question-WHEN can we co back AND let it be a leisurely trip not a rushed 4 days to do it all trip.

It just kills me, but what can you do? Look at photos of last time, watch videos online and plan for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by DAR View Post
    Modern Family tonight the episode takes place at Disneyland.

That is a good thing for those who watch that show.