Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 891 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3917918418818898908918928939019419911391 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by mickeytoo Opened here at the clothing store, then helped with a shipment shift downstairs, and am now back up here to close. Will have a break between ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Opened here at the clothing store, then helped with a shipment shift downstairs, and am now back up here to close.
    Will have a break between jobs tomorrow from 1p-5p, so I should be able to get in some good sketching time then.
    I'll then decide if I need to sketch some more after I close downstairs.
    Wow great that you can keep track of everything!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

So today the Sophomores had a field trip and it was senior/junior skip day. I had a chem test and a speech to give so I went in but it was truly a waste of a day... First hour I planted flowers, second hour I toke a chem test, third hour I sat on tumblr, fourth hour I ate and talked about band stuff with my friend Mel, fifth hour I listened to One Direction, Sixth hour I gave my speech on Epcot and it was pretty great and then seventh hour I did nothing. It was kind of a waste of a day.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    DH is working on his garage every night. It is framed up and one wall is finished on the exterior, two are ready for the exterior and he already has the insulation for between the walls. He is doing two , 9FT wide, roll up doors and two 36 inch wide door-doors. If that is what he wants to build-whatever.
    Sounds very nice
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Dinner was great! Seen Hunger Games finally with the free Entertainment book birthday coupon! Yay!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    So today the Sophomores had a field trip and it was senior/junior skip day. I had a chem test and a speech to give so I went in but it was truly a waste of a day... First hour I planted flowers, second hour I toke a chem test, third hour I sat on tumblr, fourth hour I ate and talked about band stuff with my friend Mel, fifth hour I listened to One Direction, Sixth hour I gave my speech on Epcot and it was pretty great and then seventh hour I did nothing. It was kind of a waste of a day.
    But think of all the things you won't have to make up since you didn't skip.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Papua, New guinea just had an earthquake. 6.0, don't know if that is strong for there or not.

Wonder if a tsunami warning gets issued to anyone after that.
    Wow hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Well at least it wasn't a stressful day! You got time outside which is always nice!

I wish I had a carton of Breyers Rocky Road, or Cold Stone Creamery coffee flavored with chocolate chips.

I really need some ice cream.

Well time to hit the hay! Night all!

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

But think of all the things you won't have to make up since you didn't skip.

If I skipped I would only have to make up the test. Half my teachers skipped today.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

I have been glued to my Kingdom Keepers series since I finished up school last week. Think I will go and finish up book 3 right now.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I have been glued to my Kingdom Keepers series since I finished up school last week. Think I will go and finish up book 3 right now.
    DD read 1-3 last week, finished 4 in two days and is not getting book 5 in her hands til she gets her literature grade back up 3 points. Seems she skipped a homework assignment resulting in a zero, that dropped her average to 91.

I hope the Kingdom Keepers count for the school reading program. They have to read a certain number of classics and a couple of random books. The list is long, but she is nearly a third of the way thru the list. Six years to go, maybe she will read a lot this summer to go ahead and finish the 7th grade reading log paper.

7th is tough in her school, there are a load of projects and many of them are multi level.

One includes a poster style deal listing all of the Kings, prophets and such. In order. That is in addition to the other subjects, plus 3 enrichments. LOL.

Okay, night all. Have a great morning.

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys

just finished watching last nights 5-0. I guessed the ending, albeit just 2 seconds before Steve said it.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator