And Poof. We then, learned later, we're the recipient of several priests with questionable, icky behaviors. One of which was going to go to jail...God took him while he laid his head down to sleep, just prior.
I have a huge selection of misc. beer downstairs, left behind by visitors to my DS gazebo bashes this summer. How long is beer good for?
It is November here in October. Not too bad considering we had December in September.
http://news.google.com/news/tbn/soyWQM7B2FcJFinally found Jack the Cat at JFK.
Never had any a' those that I've ever heard about, and BELIEVE ME, the "church ladies" woulda' been ALL over it.
Father Elmer was very well-loved. One of our parishioners was a columnist for The Austin American Statesman and even wrote an artical about how unfortunate it was that the good ones like him had to suffer because of the transgessions of the others. Quite a good article that brought attention to both aspects of all of that sadness.
Chicago is considering farming out speed control in 50% of the areas to a camera company that will record speeds of vehicles and mail out tickets.
I'm back!! No outing to get medicine today, guess they are gonna go tomorrow after I drop of Kay at school.
Which means...I get to do:
1. play with my new phone and finish adding contacts
2. play on wdwradio
3. check my fb/twitter for disney news
4. look again at some adr choices for may 2012 trip! (soo cool to write that!)
5. maybe straighten up kays room/clothes put away
6. start reapplying to jobs online with my new cell number (question, if jobs cant reach you on a cell number you put down would they email you instead? thats the only thing that ****s about getting a new number with my new phone...everything was linked to the old one!)