Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 905 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 40580585589590390490590690791595510051405 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 I wish I had enough money to move to Florida. Really do. One bedroom apartments in the Kissimmee area are like 450 bucks a month. That's ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    I wish I had enough money to move to Florida. Really do. One bedroom apartments in the Kissimmee area are like 450 bucks a month. That's SOO inexpensive compared to around here. That's not counting utilities or anything.. but still! SO much cheaper!
    That is reasonable wow, you can't get that here either!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    You would die of shock, if you saw Australian house prices. A decent place, starts at $300,000 (At least in Adelaide, and you definitely do not want to know the house prices in Sydney!!)

Let me link you a site to drool over with the houses and the prices.

http://www.dothanidx.com/listing.php...age_current=25

This is an average home in our area, in a super good neighborhood and super good school district. And it has property.

Land out in the country is still around $2000 per acre, and a 40 acre tract one hour from here is only $150,000.00

BUT, this part of the nation is low cost of living, lower insurance, lower crime AND much lower paying jobs. We don't have industry, manufacturing or much more than large farms, retail shops, loads of medical facilities and the lawyers who thrive in that environment.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Well I have been put on baking duty for best friend's 2nd (oy) wedding shower tomorrow, so I guess I better go figure out what sorts of treats I need to make and get started. My mom is having a smallish graduation party for Nate and me at a local pizza place tomorrow afternoon and the shower is tomorrow night, so I should probably get the baking done today.

I love my best friend dearly and wish her nothing but the best, but really starting to wonder what the heck the rush on this wedding is and how they plan on making it financially after they are married, 'cause I just don't understand how that is going to work.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Right?!
    We can order all the way up to a 64L.
    Wow that is something!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I'm at 119 days 'till WDW!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    That is reasonable wow, you can't get that here either!
    Even in my city, that would not be a place anyone would want to live. BUT, with Floridas economy and housing market in the tanks, that is probably about right for a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Spent my morning job & internship hunting. Found two more internships I am eligible to apply, so hooray for that.
    Best of luck!

I am slightly livid at the moment. Someone killed a black bear, 20 miles from here, it wasn't harming anyone or anything, it just wandered out of the woods and into town, ZERO point in shooting it. That just makes me ill.

It's the weekend.. in about 6 hrs. I'm beyond excited! Holla.

I normally take over 1,000 pics every trip. I go almost every year. I love taking pictures down there! It's my favorite!
    we take about 700 - 800 every trip I thought that was a lot

Me too. I have read so many books about him and watched so many original Wonderful World of Color shows that he just feels like part of the family.
    It amazing how we watch & read & feel like we feel part. I met a server at Bravo yesterday she mentioned the same to me yesterday. My cousin was floored as she couldn't believe how quick we connected over Disney! I said I live my Disney family! They are great!

Time to sand & poly some doors my work for today!

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Let me link you a site to drool over with the houses and the prices.

http://www.dothanidx.com/listing.php...age_current=25

This is an average home in our area, in a super good neighborhood and super good school district. And it has property.

Land out in the country is still around $2000 per acre, and a 40 acre tract one hour from here is only $150,000.00

BUT, this part of the nation is low cost of living, lower insurance, lower crime AND much lower paying jobs. We don't have industry, manufacturing or much more than large farms, retail shops, loads of medical facilities and the lawyers who thrive in that environment.
    I tried to talk DF in to moving to Maine, but no go He hates the cold, so maybe I should try Florida, or Alabama.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Well I have been put on baking duty for best friend's 2nd (oy) wedding shower tomorrow, so I guess I better go figure out what sorts of treats I need to make and get started. My mom is having a smallish graduation party for Nate and me at a local pizza place tomorrow afternoon and the shower is tomorrow night, so I should probably get the baking done today.

I love my best friend dearly and wish her nothing but the best, but really starting to wonder what the heck the rush on this wedding is and how they plan on making it financially after they are married, 'cause I just don't understand how that is going to work.

I don't understand how you end up baking all the treats for her shower. But, mini frozen pastry shells are easy to do, fill with a sausage, egg, green onion mixture.

Fill some more with cheesecake with a bit of strawberry jam, still some more with a chocolate filling, and then make some sausage bites from the bisquick recipe and small cheese biscuits from the bisquick recipe and all done. Add some sliced fruit, and a ginger ale punch-finito.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    we take about 700 - 800 every trip I thought that was a lot
    We took less than 100 last trip cause DD said she did not want to stop for photos all the time, so I let her take what she wanted and I got a few of her for myself.

Very different thinking for that kid. Very different.