Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 93 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; now if Mr. Mr. Steve did this every night he would catch up to Gae in no time...
    tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

re: The RT Thread Part V

now if Mr. Mr. Steve did this every night he would catch up to Gae in no time
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Sick kiddo!! Sore throat and stuffy. Last night a slight temp but no temp yet today. Hoping she feels better soon.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

And to top it off I have a headache!!

New running skirt came yesterday!! It's so pretty!

disneymaniac87 is offline Counting Down To My Next Trip!

I AM TIRED. it's going to be a BAD day!
    *Sarah*
    My Disney Vacations
    '92, '93, '94, '96, '97, '99, '03, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12(x2)

"All you need is faith and trust..."

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    I really do not like Alex G. She annoys me to no end on Chopped. She comes across to me as having a permanent scowl on her face.

And does Anne's hair look more electrified than normal?

I love the Food Network. I watch it a lot due do it being my "default channel." I often pick up ideas/tips that I eventually may use in the kitchen. I really enjoy all the competition shows, except for the Cupcake Wars and the Sweet Genius one. Yet for this super chef competition, I'm having trouble getting into it. I don't like that Robert Irvine is already gone because he brings something to the show some of those other chefs don't.

It took me a while to come to like Alex, she has a stellar personality on "Best Thing I Ever Ate" and that is what bridged the gap for me. Anne's hair is more wired, guess she is trying to be as far out as possible because she wants the iron Chef spot so bad. She was a Sous with Battali in Iron Chef, she is trying to get out from under the shadow.

I get a LOT of nifty ideas from that channel. Love it.

DD likes Cupcake Wars-but she is an 11 year old who wants to bake. I have tried to get into Sweet Genius, but the ingredients are too weird. I LOVE the host though.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    what to watch what to watch. Mike & Molly Hawaii 5-0 , or The Closer and Rosetti & Isles

Funny enough, I flipped between Julie/Julia and Hawaii 5-0. Really Like Rizzoli and Closer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Also had somethin' really cool happen during my TDS shift, too, athough it didn't initially start out that way.
    A guest became very upset with me when I mentioned to her that I needed to compare her signature that she provided on our device to the sig on her card or ID. She said she was very "upset and tired of all of this". I said to her that it was just company policy and we do the same with all our guests. My sincere apologies if I offended you, but we are required to do so. She begrudgingly provided what I politely asked for, and I completed her transaction, Apologized for the inconvenience, and SINCERELY told her to have a Magical day.
    I have never had a Guest get this upset with me over this issue before, but, no biggie, it was bound to happen sooner or later, and moved on.
    About 15 mins. later I noticed her and her young son appear back in the queue. You know what my first thoughts were...
    Once it was her turn I welcomed her back with a smile again and politely asked her her what I could do for her. She, in front of other Guests in the Queue, asked me to forgive her. I politely accepted and said that that wasn't necessary, but I did appreciate it.
    Wow, nice event. That kind of thing never happens.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Excuse me?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I think polar bears have black skin.
    thats what i meant. skin not fur. sorry! you would think after 2 years of volunteering at the zoo i would of remembered that better.

On behalf of the two life guards I have for children, please make sure she can swim to the ladder free of help from an adult.
    definatly. gotta get lessons going when it warms up.

'tis the season.....
    so pretty....cant wait to see this in person one day. all the times i went during xmas they never had these lights up.

Quote Originally Posted by minnietoo View Post
    wow - it's november and 78 degrees -
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! don't tell the weatherman - winter can miss me here in Texas!!
    love this weather -
    can u send some of that this way to chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Ready for today's "It Figures" moment for Jenn?

Boss called Friday and told everyone they could come in 2 hours late today (Monday) as a sort of thank you for working so hard lately. DS would still have to be up to get ready for school and be taken out to the bus but I wouldn't have to be up at 5:45am to shower etc. before getting him ready. I could actually set my alarm for 7:00am and get a little more sleep! Wahooo!!

It Figures: 4:30am DS woke up - 4:30... 4freakin30!!! *yawn*

Hi everyone!
    yup time change is messing with kay too. she been waking at 445-5am since last week and refuses to go back to bed

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    little more than 3 weeks and I will be at WDW!!!!!!!

Also had somethin' really cool happen during my TDS shift, too, athough it didn't initially start out that way.
    A guest became very upset with me when I mentioned to her that I needed to compare her signature that she provided on our device to the sig on her card or ID. She said she was very "upset and tired of all of this". I said to her that it was just company policy and we do the same with all our guests. My sincere apologies if I offended you, but we are required to do so. She begrudgingly provided what I politely asked for, and I completed her transaction, Apologized for the inconvenience, and SINCERELY told her to have a Magical day.
    I have never had a Guest get this upset with me over this issue before, but, no biggie, it was bound to happen sooner or later, and moved on.
    About 15 mins. later I noticed her and her young son appear back in the queue. You know what my first thoughts were...
    Once it was her turn I welcomed her back with a smile again and politely asked her her what I could do for her. She, in front of other Guests in the Queue, asked me to forgive her. I politely accepted and said that that wasn't necessary, but I did appreciate it.
    Sorry, y'all know how slow I am, and didn't want to get timed out on that post...
    Obviously, as a mgr., we are allowed to use our own better judgement, policy or not...We have regulars that we know very well, and most folks that are buyin' a $5.50 toy aren't gonna' commit credit card fraud and risk the pokey for that...!
    But, I didn't ever remember seein' her before, and it was quite a large purchase.
    I mentioned it to a bunch of folks I work with at both jobs, and their jaws dropped...they said they all remember bein' griped out, but never, ever have they had a Guest/customer return to apologize for it...and they stressed...EVER!
    The whole situation started out Suc ky, but it sure ended up neat. Made my day, actually.
    thats great!! people have to realize its for their protection. believe me, i been through that scenerio soo many times its not funny. i love the people who dont sign their cards then fuss when i ask for their id. or even better the people who dont even have their id on them...yet you r driving a car,have kids with you, and are using your cc/debit card for everything. hm...hope nothing happens.

So, have any of y'all ever hoped that there might be a special section of heaven reserved just for us "Diznuts"?
    Maybe, when Walt was welcomed in through the pearly gates, he said...
    "ya' know, what if in that little section over there we put..."
    would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    And to top it off I have a headache!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymaniac87 View Post
    I AM TIRED. it's going to be a BAD day!

hope you 2 feel better. believe me i know the feeling!!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Sick kiddo!! Sore throat and stuffy. Last night a slight temp but no temp yet today. Hoping she feels better soon.
    DD had that last week, stuffies lasted nearly 6 days, but the Vicks Vapor plug in and a humidifier got her well much faster. Good luck to her.

Oh, that sore throat, it hurts so bad we went and got strep throat tests. yep.

i know i was mia yesterday.

sorry!! wasnt in the mood to get on the laptop. just blah lately.

gonna chill for a while this morning, then try to get to the gym (finally im only like a few weeks late going) for maybe an hour. then i gotta pay a fine at the library so i can try to get a pass for the field museum for the weekend since little miss will be off school for 2 days plus 2 weekend days...

just trying to keep busy so i dont have to stay in this house :/

its raining today so it fits my mood. gloomy. just like eeyore. haha knew there was a reason i loved him.

really need to figure out a way to get kay back to bed when she wakes up at 5am and refuses to go back to sleep. little girl gonna be tired later. school til 230pm, girl scouts 430-545pm, library 6-7pm. then home for dinner and bathtime. i usually try to get her to nap but she been fighting me on that too. thinking i need to push back her bedtime til after 930pm again, been letting her go to bed between 8-830pm lately. with the time change she is def off track. wish she would understand the value of sleep. :p

hope she feels better soon!!!!

Bluck. Making grits on food channel. She added butter to cooking stage, what a waste of butter.
    Butter added in the cooking stage makes the grits softer and creamier. Yum. I do that, about 2 tablespoons to a potful (about 5 cups).

Misssissippi Mud grits, anyone?
    Ew. There are some local yankee transplants that add sugar and cinnamon to grits. Weirds me out.

flutter is offline Moderator

Oooooo...!
    I had a great day, so maybe that's why I'm in a mood to rumple grumpy folks feathers...!
    But, BELIEVE me, I can deal with the best/worst of ya' if need be...!!!
    are you talking to me?

Sold. Wish it was that easy.

Best bet? best way the folks around here get them? Go online, find one, either make the deal with the online person, and get one at least 18 months old. Saves thousands AND many are loaded with extras.

I have a friend who makes his living driving these cars home from whereever locals buy them. he gets a one way ticket, $500.00 salary and gas and fuel and food money. He does 2-3 weekly.

i gotta order my holiday copy of celebrations....

Liking Gae's tickers-super cool.

Have an amazing time.